🎉 Exciting Announcement: Unveiling the Next Premium Plus Linden Homes Theme at Christmas Expo! 🎄

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/1/2023 at 12:23 PM, AuroraDammerung said:

Hopefully these homes will be a wonderful replication of the 1920s California Spanish Revival homes of SoCal (and hopefully not 1990s McMansions! 😉)

Looking so forward to seeing these beauties up close! Very excited! 😁

When I glimpsed that pink stucco and the over-the-top castle externals, I, too, thought "Spanish Revival" and "Hollywood" but I also thought "Brighton Beach Russian Mafia McMansions". But that means they will be WILDLY popular in SL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 12/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

image.png.985fc5f13a26adae3c48a219d08dca9b.png

And before anyone educates me on home styles of the Mediterranean, I'm specifically referring to what Americans refer to as Mediterranean.
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=587017952&q=Mediterranean+home+style&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9L_y4O6CAxWtIUQIHdKoDasQ0pQJegQIChAB&biw=1920&bih=1065&dpr=1

I would give up my tree house for that...I think...I have a lot of 1940s and art deco furniture I don't know what to do with...

• Like 6

[07:21:43] SarahKB7 Koskinen: Hi Patch. What's official theme name?
[07:21:56] Patch Linden: Mediterranean

Mediterranean theme name confirmed. :)

[07:31:13] SarahKB7 Koskinen: Hi again. How many home styles are there?
[07:31:23] Patch Linden: 8. 4 regular 4 open

Normal Plan = regular interior walls.

1. Favola (2 storey, Normal Plan, 388 LI)

2. Bella Rosa (single storey, Normal Plan, 250 LI)

3. Primavera (2 storey, Normal Plan, 300 LI)

4. Grande Vista (2 storey, Normal Plan, 394 LI)

Open Plan = fewer interior walls.

5. Felicita (2 storey, Open Plan, 353 LI) - is Open Plan version of Favola

6. Bella Vista (single storey, Open Plan, 230 LI) - is Open Plan version of Bella Rosa

7. Precioso (2 storey, Open Plan, 273 LI) - is Open Plan version of Primavera

8. Gran Palma (2 storey, Open Plan, 355 LI) - is Open Plan version of Grande Vista

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I think this name will cause some confusion outside of the USA, but the homes themselves look really nice!

Indeed so - it's not your European Mediterranean style - it's the USA style but it is still nice. The European style would not have worked because they would all have to be right next to each other, hugging the landscape and all white.

It's a very nice selection with superb landscaping (of course). I am going to have to seriously think about moving sometime.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

They still need bidets in their bathrooms to be considered real Mediterranean homes. 😜 

Does that mean the Asian-themed homes need "squat" toilets? ..asking for a friend..!

(I, like many others, have a collection of SL bathroom fixtures but never bought a bidet or a "squat" toilet!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Everything so far has been Americanized om Bellisseria, so don't color me surprised.
When will LL and the public works grasp that the majority of their customers come from countries outside of the USA and that other cultures have great builds too?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Elena Blossom said:
31 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

They still need bidets in their bathrooms to be considered real Mediterranean homes. 😜 

Is that the only respectful way you have to talk about culture? 

IKR? I suppose the emoji meant it was a joke.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Does that mean the Asian-themed homes need "squat" toilets? ..asking for a friend..!

(I, like many others, have a collection of SL bathroom fixtures but never bought a bidet or a "squat" toilet!)

Japanese toilets are not "squat" toilets. They are often high-tech heated-seat, with the bidet function built in.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Moonstruck Mole said:

The majority of the LDPW are not from the USA :) We are from everywhere.

Sure, but the decision makers and builders of the houses always end up with an American interpretation of the theme. But it is what it is I guess.
And all in all Belli is a nice place to have a home in.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 12/1/2023 at 11:55 AM, Patch Linden said:

Howdy!

38c39c97358f230d38e8394babbccd2c.jpg

Get ready for a magical moment this holiday season as we unveil the theme for the next wave of Linden Homes at the Christmas Expo event! As with our last theme, Ranch, this theme will be available exclusively to Premium Plus users. 

Join us on December 7, 2023, at 7:00am SLT, for an exclusive sneak peek into the enchanting theme we've crafted just for you.

As we celebrate the spirit of giving, this special reveal is part of our commitment to supporting the American Cancer Society. Your presence and enthusiasm contribute to a cause close to our hearts, making this event not only about the joy of new beginnings but also about making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

📍 Date: December 7, 2023
🕖 Time: 7:00 AM SLT
🌟 Location: Expo 1

Let's come together in the true spirit of the season, embracing community, generosity, and the joy of discovery. If you hadn’t already, plan to attend the 13th annual Christmas Expo, opening December 1 and running through December 10. There will be shopping events with exclusive sales, live music, the Lights of Hope decoration contest and plenty more special events! More information can be found at the Christmas Expo site.

We can't wait to share this exciting moment with you and spread warmth and cheer during this festive time.

See you there!

Warm regards,
Patch & The LDPW

OOoo just saw it !! love it looks like Scottsdale my old neighborhood .... so housewife lifestyle  lol ... when can i move in lol 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:
3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Japanese toilets are not "squat" toilets. They are often high-tech heated-seat, with the bidet function built in.

Yes, I know (about Japanese toilets being hi-tech) - I was referring to certain other countries. 🙂

It slipped my mind that the "Asian-themed" homes are supposed to be in a "Japanese style". (Opinions may vary, as with everything else.)

Sorry for the sidetrack!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes, I know (about Japanese toilets being hi-tech) - I was referring to certain other countries. 🙂

It slipped my mind that the "Asian-themed" homes are supposed to be in a "Japanese style". (Opinions may vary, as with everything else.)

Sorry for the sidetrack!

you have a point .. i think we need more realism at that point

2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Sure, but the decision makers and builders of the houses always end up with an American interpretation of the theme. But it is what it is I guess.
And all in all Belli is a nice place to have a home in.

yes this looks like Scottsdale to me .. i enjoyed living there in the USA  .. it has many Spanish and Italian influence in the architecture .. i apricate the melting pot of America with all the bits and piece's of culture intertwining 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.