🎉 Exciting Announcement: Unveiling the Next Premium Plus Linden Homes Theme at Christmas Expo! 🎄

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Sure, but the decision makers and builders of the houses always end up with an American interpretation of the theme. But it is what it is I guess.
And all in all Belli is a nice place to have a home in.

This is true.  In my American neighborhood, we all live in treehouses with fluorescent vegetation.  Living in a Bellisseria Fantasy home is essentially the same as my RL.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

This is true.  In my American neighborhood, we all live in treehouses with fluorescent vegetation.  Living in a Bellisseria Fantasy home is essentially the same as my RL.  

Reminds me of when they were building new homes in my neighborhood when I was a kid. Apparently some teenagers stole some construction equipment and built a treehouse somewhat similar to the one in Belllisseria Fantasyland. Though much lower to the ground (still up several trees, just lower to ground). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hello everyone! Thrilled to see the new LL houses! Quick question, do you know if the prims are gonna be more than the usual premium membership LL houses? and the same question for the squared meters. Thank you!

Update: Nevermind! I found what I was looking for, if the info is accurate: Land capacity: 703|Parcel size: 2048 m²

Edited by camep
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:27 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

Funnily enough I didn't find the idea of fantasy home that appealing, but when I went to look at the area the sections of housing by the water reminded me of images I had seen of Lousiana Bayous which felt much more interesting. It would only take a bit of derendering of the luminous stuff to get that swamp-like feel.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

That luminous stuff is everywhere. You start derendering all of it and you'll end up with a pretty naked landscape.

I found an empty home by the waterside, and it was the view out of the main window which struck me. I know there is lots of luminous stuff but those big crystal things are the most eye-catching. I thought getting rid of those just from the house window view might improve things, from my point of view of course. I realise some people love this stuff.
Weirdly I was able to find lots of Lousiana tree houses online so it felt even less of a stretch to have a Bayou themed house.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I found an empty home by the waterside, and it was the view out of the main window which struck me. I know there is lots of luminous stuff but those big crystal things are the most eye-catching. I thought getting rid of those just from the house window view might improve things, from my point of view of course. I realise some people love this stuff.
Weirdly I was able to find lots of Lousiana tree houses online so it felt even less of a stretch to have a Bayou themed house.

It seemed like a lot to me as well until I got my treehouse now I love it! Somehow being up high and looking over the tops of trees makes a huge difference. But I get the swamp idea you're thinking about; I was born in Louisiana afterall! :) 

• Like 6

The one with the pool in the back villa house with a pond and a lake is nice but all get them added on I am sure. The prim count gotta be like 1000 prim for each house or so the decor that was put in. The houses are big just as the land.  They need a vacation and holiday for themselves for doing all this work they have done. When the first houses landed I seen a house that was on top of a volcano that was rare.

As they would say soonish.

• It will happen naturally.Picture might be shown out of nowhere with features post.  Plot twist they put soonish signs in front of every home. 

The Medataphor sign from the sky by the location might even say Soonish.  

Don't give them any idea's but then again we might like it cause they are cute whatever they do.  When a avatar with no name (010101) pops up out of the ground we will wonder cause weird things happen all the time. The moles have a baby mole that says new year baby mole that pops up on a ruff top being holded up for everyone to see like the lion king.  (Baby mole boopie are cute.)

soonish1223.png

Edited by ShaydraPromise
  • Haha 1

On 12/13/2023 at 12:10 AM, Persephone Emerald said:

My guess is Christmas eve.

No, on second thought, too many Lindens and Moles will be on vacation then.

How about Tues, December 19th.

I was off by one day. 🔮 

I also thought the train would go over a bridge from the North Log Home coast to the Ranch Homes, rather than underwater.

• Like 7

I love the new med theme so much I had to one for my alts . I agree about then fencing . I think ticketing is fair to all those who are busy getting ready for Christmas and the holidays and can’t be here for that favorite spot not to mention the linens ! 

thank you for my favorite theme !!

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 10:06 AM, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Mediterranean theme name confirmed. :)

Normal Plan = regular interior walls.

1. Favola (2 storey, Normal Plan, 388 LI)

2. Bella Rosa (single storey, Normal Plan, 250 LI)

3. Primavera (2 storey, Normal Plan, 300 LI)

4. Grande Vista (2 storey, Normal Plan, 394 LI)

Open Plan = fewer interior walls.

5. Felicita (2 storey, Open Plan, 353 LI) - is Open Plan version of Favola

6. Bella Vista (single storey, Open Plan, 230 LI) - is Open Plan version of Bella Rosa

7. Precioso (2 storey, Open Plan, 273 LI) - is Open Plan version of Primavera

8. Gran Palma (2 storey, Open Plan, 355 LI) - is Open Plan version of Grande Vista

Can i have a Ash door that ebony ..lord does not match the window on the outside .. drives me nut and no option to darken it lol ooo the little things lol ..

f_001.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.