Athletic Female Body

CandiceJoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiiiii!  I'm looking for an athletic female mesh body, perhaps a female equivalent of niramyth's aesthetic.  I don't want to go too crazy, not even RL female bodybuilder or anything, but I'd like some decent muscle definition.  Anyone know of anything? :)

• Like 1

If you don't want to go 'too crazy', a Maitreya with some muscle definition on the skin (or as a texture addon) may be the way to go. There's a body called Nana that seems pretty popular in the muscle-fan communities, but it's very limited in clothing support.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/dev-Fitness-Nana-Bento-Mesh-Body/11282429

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 10:17 PM, CandiceJoy said:

Hiiiii!  I'm looking for an athletic female mesh body, perhaps a female equivalent of niramyth's aesthetic.  I don't want to go too crazy, not even RL female bodybuilder or anything, but I'd like some decent muscle definition.  Anyone know of anything? :)

I do not know all bodies now. Rowan posted an new one, and it is insane. Very much a body for the special interested.

Orwar posted the Nana body, it is a bit too much, but compared to the Sking body, is is better. I would like to see a more refined version of this one. It would be great if one of the big body companies had a muscular girl body.

But I picked up the Velour body skin when it was free. It is not much muscles painted on, a hint of tummy muscles and nothing on arms/legs. I use it on an alt and I do not consider it "muscular" at all.

On 7/7/2023 at 9:33 PM, Orwar said:

If you don't want to go 'too crazy', a Maitreya with some muscle definition on the skin (or as a texture addon) may be the way to go. There's a body called Nana that seems pretty popular in the muscle-fan communities, but it's very limited in clothing support.

This, except I would recommend Belleza Freya rather than Lara.  Lara is a bit too slim for the purpose but Freya can get a bit more chunky, as abley demonstrated here by my alt.  Note that the new Belleza Gen-X bodies will not work for this purpose; the arms are MUCH too skinny. 

N23_026.jpg

The problem with Sking, is you'll end up with nothing to wear except BOM layers and maybe one bikini.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

The problem with Sking, is you'll end up with nothing to wear except BOM layers and maybe one bikini.

Which is fine, because its target market doesn't wear anything else.

I never understood why Legacy has an 'Athletic' version for its male body but not for its female one. Either way, they don't, so skins and overlays are where it's at.

There are normal maps that can give you a more defined physique. I know ebody has one. Not sure about Maitreya or Gen-X. I know must trade had it for ebody on MP, but it was a little much for me. There might be more!

That way you can look like a fitness model and  wear mainstream clothes.

Here you go:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AOI-Abs-Materials-Applier-Female-Kupra-Reborn-Omega-Legacy-Belleza/23325692

I thought with body creators making bodies mod, this would've been more of a thing. I have a whole body one for ebody, but sadly the creator's whole MP is down.

I did find this though, which might help a little.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ebody-Reborn-Muscle-Arms/24039866

I'm always on the lookout for toned, fit and muscular body skins and have many. Many are male body skins but the quality (on close-up) often seems to be lacking. I wish guys had better skins. Sadly most female body skins are very soft and if you're after toned and muscular they seem to focus mainly on the abs. The legs are where I always seek more calf and thigh definition.

The search never ends but I am very content with several of my body skins and since BoM arrived skins are so much easier all round than appliers.

I often combine my Maitreya body with Velour's Belleza Jake body skin and it's a good match in terms of gentle muscle tone, but most importantly the feet and toes are a very good match to Maitreya. The Legacy male skins look awful on Maitreya feet but otherwise they are fine.

I often use a V-Tech flat chest with Maitreya so flat chests are easy, but the nipples don't always align with bikini tops. If I want female boobs with a male skin the nipples are always out of alignment so I use a nipple hider and add additional nipples.

Below are several of my efforts - from left to right: -
1. Amara Beauty female skin - for comparison
2. Velour Venus Muscular (Limited Edition)
3. Velour Eros Body Skin for Belleza Jake / Fit + V-Tech flat chest
4. Velour Eros Body Skin for Belleza Jake / Fit + Velour Nipple Skin (No Nipples) +  UA Correct Nipples
5. Mudskin Ultimate Boy -Muscle
6. Not Found Belleza Male Body Soft Abs + Veins

image.thumb.png.fbbe248c6722e5f71854a1027c049d20.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 3:33 PM, Orwar said:

I like that body, but there are no GOOD quality clothing options for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.