Favorite Christmas Tree

Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

I have used the Roiro Natural Chrsitmas Tree the last few years. It comes with the Christmas tree skirt and has several color options for ornaments, etc.

Link: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ROIRO-Christmas-tree-Natural/16051608

Christmas Tree.png

I just bought the fatpack version of this (available inworld and has several tree color options). It is only 3LI so I am in love! 24LI version also included.

On 12/5/2022 at 6:40 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Oh the Yöllä trees are great, especially for the price, only 99L. I used this one last year https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Christmas-Tree-Snowy/22968956

1 CHR TREE 2.jpg

The Yolla trees I have, look even better after I edited the small lights from colorful to white. It is simply a lovely tree for the price.

I miss a tree topper for it, and it is surprisingly hard to find. After much searching, I found one from a previous gacha.

I have many, many of the trees already mentioned and I also love my book tree from [Merak], stretched to 5 LI as shown below.  I could not find the [Merak] tree on the MP and do not know if [Merak] still sells it.  Interestingly, while searching on the MP, I found a similar tree (13 LI) given away free as a tribute to the gentleman who founded the great Blender Benders group in SL:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Book-Christmas-Tree-in-Memory-of-a-friend/10715247

272885449_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.89021f551c5f09afe4921466fc6df9a7.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I have many, many of the trees already mentioned and I also love my book tree from [Merak], stretched to 5 LI as shown below.  I could not find the [Merak] tree on the MP and do not know if [Merak] still sells it.  Interestingly, while searching on the MP, I found a similar tree (13 LI) given away free as a tribute to the gentleman who founded the great Blender Benders group in SL:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Book-Christmas-Tree-in-Memory-of-a-friend/10715247

272885449_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.89021f551c5f09afe4921466fc6df9a7.jpg

When I followed your link, guess what? "You purchased this item on December 2, 2020".

I have no idea what I own. I am so lost. 😢

• Haha 7

39 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

When I followed your link, guess what? "You purchased this item on December 2, 2020".

I have no idea what I own. I am so lost. 😢

Hahahahaha, I feel your pain!  We desperately need a new self-help group:  Shoppers Of Second Life Anonymous or SOSLA

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 12/5/2022 at 11:02 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Another non traditional tree just released at the Santa Inc event, I quite like this

a2844e1d7820ff100baf37eada9776a9.jpg

I saw one of those at a clothing store in a mall in the city.  They were using it as a rack for neckties, cufflinks and baubles.

• Like 3

I like the trees from +Half-Deer+

It looks great, there are different styles and options and you also have a mini tree with it. I use it to shrink that one as a table decoration :-).

But I only us the bare tree and decorate it with baubles and other things I gathered  last years or that I find this year. One of the trees is with Delft blue baubles from Fancy decor, decorations from Dust Bunny, tree cookies from Krescendo and winter Wendyland baubles from DRD (whole set rather expensive).

mp-christmasset-traditional.jpg.c5732e5c3b3c1872302b7c94e4533ec1.jpg

2016_Dec_DRD_Winter_Wendyland_512.jpg

44295219560_e7d80a8b01_z.jpg

49096429887_2754218d9c_k.jpg

deleft.jpg

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 5

As for non traditional trees, I saw on a christmas market the potion tree from Krescendo (a tree with different coloured elixers in glass tubes), but the market is gone and the tree is not to be found at marketplace or their shop. I wish I bought it now at the market! I will write them because now I want that tree 😄

PS: found a picture of it from their Flickr page.

52524459225_7e43961c5b_o.jpg

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Apple Fall, now currently at Christmas Village: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vosk Post/243/61/22

AppleFallXmasTrees.thumb.jpg.9fba6695848f4934bd9489d310fad802.jpg

I am there now and I can't buy the log art ornaments! It was the only reason I went there, I own everything else, freebies and the other stuff.

Have I missed a hidden box with them?

Edited by Marianne Little

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am there now and I can't buy the log art ornaments! It was the only reason I went there, I own everything else, freebies and the other stuff.

Have I missed a hidden box with them?

The log ornaments are a Farmer's Market special at the main store; $80L ($72L with group tag) for a set.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple Fall/58/188/29

• Like 2

21 hours ago, archangel969 said:

As for non traditional trees, I saw on a christmas market the potion tree from Krescendo (a tree with different coloured elixers in glass tubes), but the market is gone and the tree is not to be found at marketplace or their shop. I wish I bought it now at the market! I will write them because now I want that tree 😄

PS: found a picture of it from their Flickr page.

52524459225_7e43961c5b_o.jpg

Got it! I contacted them and they had just added the Potion tree at marketplace!

Snapshot_2081208174_041_010_01.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.