Favorite Christmas Tree

Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 11 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, archangel969 said:

I like the trees from +Half-Deer+

It looks great, there are different styles and options and you also have a mini tree with it. I use it to shrink that one as a table decoration :-).

But I only us the bare tree and decorate it with baubles and other things I gathered  last years or that I find this year. One of the trees is with Delft blue baubles from Fancy decor, decorations from Dust Bunny, tree cookies from Krescendo and winter Wendyland baubles from DRD (whole set rather expensive).

mp-christmasset-traditional.jpg.c5732e5c3b3c1872302b7c94e4533ec1.jpg

2016_Dec_DRD_Winter_Wendyland_512.jpg

44295219560_e7d80a8b01_z.jpg

49096429887_2754218d9c_k.jpg

deleft.jpg

Yes, I agree, Half-Deer trees are great, I put them in the rentals. I want something different at home, however. I have that same set of ornaments from Apple Fall/Apple Pancake and they cost a bundle to assemble back in the day and now I think he occasionally releases them as a pack?

I'm trying to find that tree made up of cats that was the gatcha rare, anybody?

• Like 1

For years I put out this Willowind tree (I think they're out of business now) which I think was one of the first mesh items. The only problem is the star on top spins and it's not on mod and it drives me crazy if I have to be at home looking at it.

So I decided to go with Lantian Flox's old-fashioned one with the candles (no one would do that nowadays in RL).

~L/Fx~Old Fashioned Christmas Tree (blue spruce) 7li MCt

And I could put a few ornaments on it.

Nov 2023_262.jpg

Nov 2023_263.jpg

• Like 6

Hm, I can't decide, there are so many great Christmas trees, maybe I shouldn't drag one of them into my abode but scrap the abode and celebrate Christmas sitting on a log surrounded by a Christmas tree forest this year... 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 🎄 🎄🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.