1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Peeve: No way could I pull off a wardrobe change. I'd have to go through my entire inventory again and it'd take another 2 hours to change everyyyyything. 😂

Think I did 2 outfit changes and 1 avatar change. Mostly easy, except the lion was borked for some reason.

• Like 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

He reminded us that he's in England earlier, so maybe it was past his bedtime?

Zalificent and I were there, and Alwin who is 1 hour ahead...no excuse! 😤

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You were too!!! Check your inventory!

I am SURE I invited you!!

Ooo!  I take that back. I hadn't checked my e-mail since lunchtime and your invitation landed in it an hour or so ago.  I apologize. I don't feel comfortable just dropping in but I really would have come if I'd seen your note.  I'm sorry, Scylla.  😟

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

I just got home from work. I'd like to see the art if at all possible 

You should have an invite in your inventory that will have the LM! I'm sorry you couldn't make the get together!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Typo

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Ooo!  I take that back. I hadn't checked my e-mail since lunchtime and your invitation landed in it an hour or so ago.  I apologize. I don't feel comfortable just dropping in but I really would have come if I'd seen your note.  I'm sorry, Scylla.  😟

No need! You had me worried for a minute though. I am sorry you didn't make it!

Compiling a list of invitees was complicated, and it focused on people in the Vanity thread, so I DO know that I missed people. And I was adding new invitations right up to and including the event. I'd meant to get Quartz and Dyna yesterday, for instance, and forgot, so theirs came very late.

Next time I'll manage this better I hope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I could name, without even thinking about it very long or hard, a half dozen or more women's clothing stores, and not small or obscure ones either, that produce stylish and well made mesh clothing that is not particularly revealing.

In fact . . . Neve, Fashionably Dead, Tres Blah, Giz Seorn, Valentina e., Belle Epoque, ISON, Addams . . .

That's literally without even trying hard.

I know that. I shop most of them.  In fact, Ison gets 90% of my fashion Linden spending.  

The problem is that some stores I loved just as much decided to go hoochie mama.  I miss the stuff they created.  I'd be happy to share the wealth with them, but alas...

• Like 2

• Moles
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, who's going to give @Quartz Mole hell for not dropping in?

Sorry, but I was working on some last minute scripting stuff for LDPW which has a very tight deadline.   The run-up to the SL Birthday Celebrations are one of our busiest times of year,as you can probably imagine.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Sorry, but I was working on some last minute scripting stuff for LDPW which has a very tight deadline.   The run-up to the SL Birthday Celebrations are one of our busiest times of year,as you can probably imagine.

I totally understand, and you are excused (this time)!

I'll also make sure that you and Dyna get more advanced notice of it next time. It really would be nice to see you both out for one these things. You are integral to our little family here. (Even if it is occasionally in the role of indulgent or annoyed Nanny!)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: local chat at Scylla's event was so fast, I couldn't keep up.  I know I missed saying hi to a number of people.

BTW, Scylla, I did not actually receive an invite either.  Crashed it anyway!

Damn. Cinn, I'm sorry! And to anyone else I missed too!

Thank you for crashing it! I'd have felt much worse if I thought you hadn't come because you weren't invited. ☹️

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Damn. Cinn, I'm sorry! And to anyone else I missed too!

Thank you for crashing it! I'd have felt much worse if I thought you hadn't come because you weren't invited. ☹️

I can just imagine you combing through posts frantically trying to remember who you sent invites to and double sending some for hours. I am so glad you took the time to bring everyone together. It was really fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I can just imagine you combing through posts frantically trying to remember who you sent invites to and double sending some for hours.

Pretty much exactly that. And then remembering someone 2 hours later, and send off another.

And I actually apologized to a few people i was afraid I'd spammed. God I'm hopeless.

Anyway, I think it was worthwhile. I know I had fun anyway!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: local chat at Scylla's event was so fast, I couldn't keep up.  I know I missed saying hi to a number of people.

Ya, it was zooming.. I know I missed lots of people also..

I was looking at the art at first which was really captivating.. If I didn't say Hi back to someone that might have said Hi to me or I missed some, which I know I did.. I'm sorry.

It was really relaxing there and really nice to see everyone. :)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:
51 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was looking at the art at first which was really captivating.. If I didn't say Hi back to someone that might have said Hi to me or I missed some, which I know I did.. I'm sorry.

I was too relaxed and busy looking at people, chatting with individuals in IM, etc. 

Otherwise I COULD have behaved like I do on the Forum. (Lightning-fast posts).

But I was "being good"!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

All I know is I'm glad I wore pants!  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Roxy Couturier said:

I chose pants as well.. though for a little bit it was hot pants until I decided on the suit.

I had a dress picked out from Thalia Heckroth but decided to go check her redelivery to see if anything I already owned had been updated for Reborn.  She's great about updating older popular items so...got something newish to wear without spending one single Linden!

• Like 2