17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Mica should still be available... Hang on, lemme go peek because I'm not 150% sure.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BeSpoke-Lion-Mica-Head/22347952

Cheaper in-world (2000L) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honeydale/84/139/30 . When you land at the main landing point, turn around until you see the BeSpoke sign on the floor and statue and donation box - walk straight through that archway and it should be in that section.

Yes, that's a styled Leu. I can't see much of the ears, but it looks like it's using the same set.

Check out the HUD, too. There are usually skin effects and materials and things in there that can add to the look. Or, if you mean the stripes, it might be one of their skins sold separately.

Thanks! I did enough wondering around their store so just bought it in the MP! 🙂

I think adding the ears totally changes the look on Leu, we'll see if it has a "no ears" option!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks! I did enough wondering around their store so just bought it in the MP! 🙂

I think adding the ears totally changes the look on Leu, we'll see if it has a "no ears" option!

If the ears are separate addons, you can leave them off. If they're attached, check your HUD - there should be a Show/Hide button in there for them. 

Peeve: Stop making me want to buy new heads (not the lions tho).

Edit: Next time, just yell at me to get in-world and show you where something is. You didn't have to pay extra, silly lion.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Edit: Next time, just yell at me to get in-world and show you where something is. You didn't have to pay extra, silly lion.

Peeve: I has too much L$$$!  And no matter how foolish I am, it won't part from me.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: I has too much L$$$!  And no matter how foolish I am, it won't part from me.

I wish I had that problem. Can't relate, lol.

If you're looking to lighten your wallet, start making more avatars. That'll do it.

That reminds me - you can get some paw pads and claws and cute tails and things if you want to treat your lions to some new stuffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I can add Opera to Brave on the list of browsers that simply won't connect to anything any more.  One moment I'm happily using Opera, the next any connection is reset.  There's nothing in my Anti-Virus or Firewall to forbid them.  I haven't changed anything.   This is what I see.

Fail 1.png

Fail 2.png

ISP DNS issues?

Try setting up CloudFlare or Google DNS:

https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/learning/dns/what-is-1.1.1.1/

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I can add Opera to Brave on the list of browsers that simply won't connect to anything any more.  One moment I'm happily using Opera, the next any connection is reset.  There's nothing in my Anti-Virus or Firewall to forbid them.  I haven't changed anything.   This is what I see.

Fail 1.png

Fail 2.png

Is this happening since you started using your VPN? Maybe you need to enable VPN on both browsers?

8 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Try rebooting modem. If your modem is 4/5 years old, it's past time to replace it. Contacting your ISP for support is likely your best bet since this is a connection/hardware issue, not software.

Thanks.  The router is less than a year old so I'll certainly take it up with the ISP.

Peeve:  6-8 pages of new peeves since I was last here (it has been a day or two), but I just don't have the inclination to read that much anymore.  Skipped all the way to the end.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Peeve:  6-8 pages of new peeves since I was last here (it has been a day or two), but I just don't have the inclination to read that much anymore.  Skipped all the way to the end.

Eh? The whole week has been 8 pages. Might you have been gone for longer then 2 days? 🙃

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Peeve: You probably didn't miss a lot, peeves about peeves!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Found out yesterday that there was a character named Peeves who was supposed to be in the Harry Potter movie, but was removed because he caused the child actors to break character too much.

And that's quite sad because it was Rik Mayall who was going to play him, would have been hilarious.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: @Ayashe Ninetails, I was looking for this, which Eddie posted, and is in their Flickr and at the door of their Skin Fair booth. I assume there's a way to make Leu look like it. (Maybe hide the ears / leave them out.)

IMG_2824.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yes, that's a styled Leu. I can't see much of the ears, but it looks like it's using the same set.

Check out the HUD, too. There are usually skin effects and materials and things in there that can add to the look. Or, if you mean the stripes, it might be one of their skins sold separately.

What she said.

The ears are there; they're mostly angled and cropped out of view. I'm sure there's an option in the HUD to hide them. You can try asking the creator what skin tone and tattoos used in the ad.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's tough keeping with the thread's pace after a long day at RL work. Responding to a 12-hour old post can't be considered a necro, right, right? 😅

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

What she said.

The ears are there; they're mostly angled and cropped out of view. I'm sure there's an option in the HUD to hide them. You can try asking the creator what skin tone and tattoos used in the ad.

The extra good news is, from your original post, I was led by @Ayashe Ninetails to the Lion, also! Peeve: Didn't try any yet. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Peeve - Faulty page counting.  :)

I count 11 pages in the last week, but I don't have anyone on Ignore either.

Peeve - Vagaries in the interpretations of the word "week".

Is one counting 7 days or using it from the perspective of a work week which might be 5 or 6, or  this week from the start of the week being Sunday. 

Edited by Arielle Popstar

2 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Peeve: Arguments for the sake of arguments.

What I was thinking too but then it stands to reason it has come down to this being that we are only allowed to talk about SL but then we can't really talk about S/L because the of the Thing regarding S/L. So we only post in those grandfathered topics still allowed.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

What I was thinking too but then it stands to reason it has come down to this being that we are only allowed to talk about SL but then we can't really talk about S/L because the of the Thing regarding S/L. So we only post in those grandfathered topics still allowed.

The Thing as you call it will not be discussed here on these forums. One either Accepts that or one moves on to where the grass looks greener for them.
That are the only choices we have. One generally can't walk trough a brick wall.
It is the Lab's Circus etc.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Peeve - Vagaries in the interpretations of the word "week".

Since I am retired, a week is 7 days, and they are all the same!  My calendar also is grouped by weeks, 7 days even.  Probably don't want to challenge the calendar week. So many printed, would be a shame to recall them all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

The Thing will not be discussed here on these forums

Yep, and anywhere else it seems.  Everyone has been silenced, outside of SL also - too much to lose I guess. We are hoping SL cleans up it's mess and moves forward.

There are ways to figure out what is happening, but I can't tell you or I might end up with large rocks on my feet, in a deep river.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Since I am retired, a week is 7 days, and they are all the same!

Yup, seven weekend days in a week now. I love it.
Only downside: The Friday feeling has gone since I no longer work. But the endless Saturday feeling replaced it. :D

• Like 3