8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

That's some creepy, stalker behavior right there.  Surprised?  

Not as creepy as stalking somebody who disagreed with you on the forum, locating their house in SL, then boasting about it in the thread where  they disagreed with you.

Now THAT is creepy vendetta obsessed stalker troll territory.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Not as creepy as stalking somebody who disagreed with you on the forum, locating their house in SL, then boasting about it in the thread where  they disagreed with you.

Yeah, that was creepy AND stupid, IMO.  The one thing posts like that are good for is letting me know who to add to my own parcels ban list.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
8 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Fightin' back against the scorn laughers!

Please... Well deserved sarcastic mocking laughter, try and get it right!

/me begins googling for appropriate emoji's NOW!

• Haha 1

Someone from the forum (as an alt) I disagreed with messaged me inworld and said they would NEVER buy anything from me again.

I said GOOD...I would not want any of my stuffs to be in their garden!

Pet Peeve:  People, the human race, muddy roads.....thinking of more*

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Just offering an alternative scenario.

A handful of years ago, some body posted a picture of their parcel, claiming that their new windlight setting was the best ever, blah blah, it actually looked pretty meh really, not outstanding just "so what".

So somebody who thought less of the pic than I did, posted a laugh reaction. and a reply pointing out the flaws.

The pic poster spammed laugh reactions on all their "enemies" posts in the thread, and when I checked the "enemies" profile as Rowan did here, I saw that the pic poster had gone back and laughed at over 20 odd posts over aa space of a couple of MONTHS!

Some people are just like that.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
57 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Yeah, that was creepy AND stupid, IMO.  The one thing posts like that are good for is letting me know who to add to my own parcels ban list.  

Peeve: The first time I see a non-verbal (sorry!) stranger on my parcel I usually block them anyway, so I'd never know if they come back.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

• Moles

This really shouldn't need to be said, but ....

Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas.  If you have a personal disagreement with another person, take it off line.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

This really shouldn't need to be said, but ....

Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas.  If you have a personal disagreement with another person, take it off line.

Just when I was gonna post my peeve for the day/week/month, too.

Killjoys*.

*Lindens or Moles not included

**batteries not included

***I should have left the typo in... Molesnot. 🤭

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

How?  I mean, I'd have to fill almost every single slot available with...I don't even know...to get this many triangles in a single outfit...

0202c8200f6ba38f9a72321d85db534c.png.bb15ee08144436de3f6cf441864b7ded.png

Wow, that is impressive.

Even my most 'complex' flexi outfit from the olden days, with a CI of 2.6 million, still only has roughly 85 million tris

image.png.113de1e4d1ab479b785af41bc2b0f9e2.png

• Like 1

Peeve...People who assume ego is a bad thing in general...since it was off-topic in another thread and really did belong here instead.  Mea culpa.  🤗

The term ego refers to a person’s sense of self, which is essential for functioning in society. It can be described as a combination of self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth.  It is important to note that having a healthy level of ego is vital for personal growth and development. In fact, a strong sense of self can help individuals make better decisions, set and achieve goals, and navigate challenging situations. 

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve...People who assume ego is a bad thing in general...since it was off-topic in another thread and really did belong here instead.  Mea culpa.  🤗

The term ego refers to a person’s sense of self, which is essential for functioning in society. It can be described as a combination of self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth.  It is important to note that having a healthy level of ego is vital for personal growth and development. In fact, a strong sense of self can help individuals make better decisions, set and achieve goals, and navigate challenging situations. 

There's an interesting thing I've learned, that people who THINK they have a "small" ego actually have the biggest ego, the hardest to grasp onto, to squash it down to a healthy size. (From my RL "real" guru's teachings, not some mumbo-jumbo "new age" stuff.)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Big ole peeve: When an artist establishes a really sick groove and the song ends in 3 minutes.

No, you keep that beat going longer! I want 10 minute tracks out of you!!! I was in the zone! How dare.

giphy.gif

I usually end up finding " Extended" versions , putting it on loop with the youtube options or making a clip of the part i like and spamming it until i'm disgusted by it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I like my eggo, a bit to much at times.  

eggolove.thumb.jpg.303e07cdc0b969b6554321004183507c.jpg

Leggo my eggo?

oh yeah, this is supposed to be peeves.  Some people do not understand that waffles are inherently better than pancakes, pancakes are good but they lack the pockets of goodness that catch the butter, and syrup.  On pancakes, it all just mushes out all over the place, it is an inherent flaw in the design.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I like my eggo, a bit to much at times.  

eggolove.thumb.jpg.303e07cdc0b969b6554321004183507c.jpg

Leggo my eggo?

oh yeah, this is supposed to be peeves.  Some people do not understand that waffles are inherently better than pancakes, pancakes are good but they lack the pockets of goodness that catch the butter, and syrup.  On pancakes, it all just mushes out all over the place, it is an inherent flaw in the design.

Peeve: You didn't give us an opening for the obligatory, "Someone REALLY likes frosting!". So I said it anyway.

• Haha 1

Pancakes for breakfast? What about waffles? No maybe french toast? Do you know when you just can't decide what you want? Now you don't have to. have all of the breakfast classics in one bite. This waffle pancake French toast, called a Panwaffle, brings together all of these together. And if you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out.

There! I solved it!

image.thumb.png.c671108f6f4529d1cae338ddff175a99.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1