4 hours ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Oui, no es bueno.

Few weeks ago in world I saw a picture in a club saying "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" with that dog.

Peeve #344: When in a shop in SL and getting a DM from it's owner asking if there was a reason I didn't buy anything. When I gave the answer I was instantly banned. What I told the owner her outfits in the shop were too expensive --- $L3299 for a Fat Pack and individual items $L799.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Few weeks ago in world I saw a picture in a club saying "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" with that dog.

Peeve #344: When in a shop in SL and getting a DM from it's owner asking if there was a reason I didn't buy anything. When I gave the answer I was instantly banned. What I told the owner her outfits in the shop were too expensive --- $L3299 for a Fat Pack and individual items $L799.

I think those kinds of shop owners don't last long as shop owners. Reminds me of one who used to give away way too many group gifts then complained that her customers didn't buy enough. She also insulted one in group chat for saying an animated or spinning sign could trigger her epilepsy. She no longer has a store in SL, except maybe some old stuff on MP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Dakota Linden changed the title to Oh my Gawd! - Totally unOfficial Pet Peeve Thread.
28 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

I see that someone made an attempt to make another thread ... and ended up getting their post merged into this one ... in an utterly nonsensical manner.

So today's peeve: Unneeded thread mergers/title changes.

Lost from the "thread merge" was the poster's call for "Peeve of the Year".  Poor fella and/or gal!

Peeve: While SOMEONE said I had the most posts in this thread over one period (yet somehow I "don't contribute" LOL), I would struggle to find a "peeve of the year".

I can guess other people's "Peeve of the Year" based on the various dramas, but - none of those were Peeves of mine.

Edited by Love Zhaoying