β€‹πŸ¬β€‹ It’s The Great Trick or Treat Event, Bellisseria! β€‹πŸŽƒβ€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not personally hunting for candy this year. That wont stop me from putting out pumpkins, so others can enjoy the hunt. I have 7 homes that have hunt pumpkins.

Belliseria is huge, and only a relatively small percentage of Belli residents actually put out pumpkins. Just finding homes with Pumpkins is quite a hunt in/of itself -- so if we do put one out, it should be in plain sight.

To that end, all of my pumpkins are placed near the main entrance and are easy to spot. There are no security orbs, forced TPs, etc. However, there are also no Halloween decorations, ghosts, goblins, witches, spider webs, etc to attract people to the parcel -- Just the pumpkins.

Happy Hunting!

Β 

• Like 12

Let the Good times Roll.Β 

Β 

Β  Β I am all game for this following Call me old school but we need to get out and have some fun.Β 

Β 
Β If you want people to enjoy it, yes would need to turn off security and leave the candy bucket so people can see it. Let's all go out, just have some fun and get your friends.Β  My home town would have a Halloween costumeΒ  contest with music and dancingΒ  and give out hot dogs and chips right after the trick or treating.Β  Β 
giphy.gif
Edited by BlueMoonLightz
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

I can't memba who set this up. But yew can add your surl's to the Belli house list. Just scroll to an open line and paste! Be careful not to erase anybunny though!

🐹

Β 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ixifKwScHlxQxfWI2kdT6ZC-4nStZS85tTcGlPPN1Kg/edit#gid=0

I think it was HoneyBear @Honey Lovelythat set it up for this year. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I've been a gone for a while but ready & decorated for my first Belli Halloween hunt!Β  You'll find Lakeside Belle at Gesundheit.Β  No orbs, etc, welcome to come on in and explore. Also, feel free to grab a bike and explore the neighborhood.

Happy Hallows!

Snapshot_008.png

Edited by Vasha Junot
oof typo & added welcome, grab a bike!
  • Like 15

On 10/14/2022 at 8:43 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Halloween in Belli will be boring without Slenderman!

I agree!

But I heard some whispers in the dark that he will be present with his great Gallery!

Guess we can expect a well hidden bucket to challenge us all... again! LOL

Happy Trick or Treat! πŸ‘»

Β 

• Like 5

Trick or Treat hunters! I have 3 buckets already out, will post when more ready to go!

Except for the houseboat that is a public group HQ, all have security on butΒ  buckets are right on the entrance so safe to grab candy as required.

Do look around! Some neighbors already have buckets out too! \o/

Happy Trick or Treat! πŸ‘»

Lakeview Oasis

989353207_buckethuntlog.thumb.jpg.5001edbe36ef65e1bd9cc3f951fd88e9.jpg

Β 

Taihu

895532803_buckethuntsakura.thumb.jpg.4fca5c32dea63eaec64771f78dd90ccc.jpg

Β 

North Waddling

1949414166_buckethunthb.thumb.jpg.95bb0528134cf3440bc2b227f1790189.jpg

Β 

Edited by Bela Tolsen
lack of forum posting skills lol
  • Like 15

For those Belli residents who wish to share their Candy Bucket locations, please post in this Google Docs public spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ixifKwScHlxQxfWI2kdT6ZC-4nStZS85tTcGlPPN1Kg/edit#gid=0

For those residents who do NOT wish to share their locations, here is a sign you might post near your Candy Bucket

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Please-Do-Not-Share-This-Candy-Bucket-Location/24092315

please do not share.png

please do not promo.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.