42 days longest streak logged in (looking for streakers...)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Twelve years ago today, I apparently joined SL! Can't believe I nearly missed my rez day again, but then I have other things on my mind right now (tomorrow I check into hospital for surgery, and my lovely neighbours have kept me awake with their idea of music every night for the last four nights until 2 - 3 am which is why I'm here right now.)

Anyway... SL's email tells me my longest logged in streak is 42 days! That's really me, not me as a bot, although I'm sure I wasn't actually at my keyboard the whole time. I know I used to stay logged in for a long time, but that's quite incredible:

1. Firestorm didn't crash...

2. SL didn't crash...

3. Windows 7 didn't crash...

4. My internet didn't crash...

5. I was there for every region restart to run away in time...

...for 42 days! Can anyone beat that?

EDIT: Seems I misunderstood (I blame 3am neighbour music) - it's 42 days logged in every day. not 42 days without logging off. Oh well, not nearly as impressive. I could actually believe my first interpretation because I used to leave it logged in all the time.

Edited by Rick Daylight
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

I got my Rez Day stats back in April.  I can't beat your 42 days, but I know several people who log in every single day.  The login streak also takes into account all alts you may have.  I know this account, Cinnamon Mistwood, has not logged in 21 days in a row, but switching my alts constantly apparently still counts as a log-in.  Anyone who played the Bellisseria Halloween bucket hunt will have a lot more teleports and regions visited than average.  I refused to teleport to play so I didn't have as many.     

Are your logins from one account only?

image.thumb.png.a05f9b6114e98ac7f312e147f57d3c05.png

• Like 2

Oh, wait... it's not 42 days logged in constantly, but 42 days where I logged in every day, is it? I misunderstood.

I bet my stayed-logged-in time is still a lot though. I did used to just leave the viewer logged in all the time on my server.

@Ceka Cianci Yes, I just realised that and was typing as you posted.

Edited by Rick Daylight
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rick Daylight said:

Oh, wait... it's not 42 days logged in constantly, but 42 days where I logged in every day, is it? I misunderstood.

I bet my stayed-logged-in time is still a lot though. I did used to just leave the viewer logged in all the time on my server.

@Ceka Cianci Yes, I just realised that and was typing as you posted.

Ya, when they first did those stats, they had me thinking about that stat too..

I can remember what mine was ,but it was way more than I ever stayed on at one time..hehehehe

I was like no way did I ever stay on that long.. Two days logged in would have been a record for me.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

5 hours ago, Rick Daylight said:

42 days! Can anyone beat that?

PiOlnWU.png

🥇

I think "Longest streak logged in" is simply a total of the number of times you were seen logged in at midnight and/or noon consecutively, else mine would be every day for the last few years.

Also, it seems to total stats across all of your accounts.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rick Daylight said:

...for 42 days! Can anyone beat that?

.. and avoid rolling restarts without any teleportation or regioncrossing hickups  for 6 continuous weeks ? 

Yeahright ... :|

• Like 2

Marketing baloney.
I got just such a mail from the Dutch equivalent of Amazon, bol.com, celebrating that I'm 22 years customer there.
How many parcels in total, the shipment with the most objects in it, things I bought twice..... yawn.

Just like Matti, I unchecked that box for SL long time ago.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Good thing LL didn't do this way back when. Mine would have read Days Logged In: 365 for about 10 years in a row. 😬

I was going to say! In 2011 and 2012, I probably would have got a notification that I only spent 42 days OFF SL 😮

• Haha 1

• Rick Nightingale changed the title to 42 days longest streak logged in (looking for streakers...)
14 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Good thing LL didn't do this way back when. Mine would have read Days Logged In: 365 for about 10 years in a row. 😬

Funny you should say that... ok not exactly 365...but 

(Got this when I turned 11 last Sept) 😁

rezday11th.png

Edited by Vicious Hollow
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.