NUX Avatar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

0fc6e3d0a3d703e0cc9840d34eddb66e.png

Just empty folders! 

This was my experience too. I created a new account, using the LL viewer. All my Senra folders are empty.

Then I checked with Alycia on the Firestorm viewer.  All my Senra folders are empty for her too.

Edited by Persephone Emerald

I just wanted to try the new avs, I've got the same thing others do. The folders are there, but they are empty and I have the 0/86 elements thing too. I was hoping there would be a thread here. I'll stick with my system av for now unless someone found a solution. Maybe they didn't expect that anyone would notice they were in there yet. Also clearing cache does nothing and I'm using fs if that helps anyone. 

• Like 1

Maybe someone's finger slipped early on the 'release' button and they made a quick fix to hide it for people and things got all peculiar? I mean, as people have said, where's the announcement for the bodies arriving?

• Like 5

my main's SENRA folders are now empty as well!

(having cleared cache)

i do have some parts of the body in my main inventory however...

im now wondering if the addition to the library was a mistake and is being rolled back...

ETA: seems i wasnt the first to think of that!

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Gabriele Graves said:

*snap* Orwar

Perhaps prompted by that Coffee Pancake nux topic that was closed.

Oh, it wasn't a mirage then. Thought I saw a thread but I went to check this one first and when I got back out that was gone, too.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Gabriele Graves said:

You've heard of the quick and the dead?  I'm both the quick and the dead :D

Noo .. But there's a Swedish punk band that did a song called 'The Naked and the Dead'. 

Anyway. Um. Yeah, guess we're waiting a little longer before we can give it a proper try .. Maybe I should put together a new punk playlist meanwhile! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Same! Mine have been purged from my Library.

Yeah, just checked. The stuff I actually tried on and that got saved to my inventory is still there, but everything in my Senra library folders is now gone again.

“Forward, the Light Brigade!”
Was there a man dismayed?
Not though the soldier knew
   Someone had blundered.
   Theirs not to make reply,
   Theirs not to reason why,
   Theirs but to do and die.
   Into the valley of Death
   Rode the six hundred.

Oops.

• Like 3

About empty folders and Library noob failatars...

When you select a noob failatar from the Library via the official method, the 'select an avatar' floater, or during account creation, the named folder with it's contents is copied to your inv, you DO NOT EVER wear the actual Library content.

Some years back @Whirly Fizzle mentioned a bug with regard to trying to wear library avatars direct from the library, 

Basically what you have to do is drag the library folder with the avatar out of the library and onto your avatar inworld, then it copies the folder to your inv and 'wear/replaces' your existing avatar.

Obviously, with all the assorted options included in the SUX folders, this won't work, making wearing these things a difficult and arcane process, which is probably why they haven't made an actual public announcement yet, still trying desperately to figure why it won't work properly and sort it out.

Advertising new fal-atars that people basically can't wear unless they are old hands skilled at SL-Glitch-Fu wouldn't look very good would it.

12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Oh, it wasn't a mirage then. Thought I saw a thread but I went to check this one first and when I got back out that was gone, too.

giphy.gif

Oh, that thread wasn't just my hallucination then...and I wonder why it was nuked.

Also, what is NUX if these bodies are named Senra?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.