In Second Life, which avi would you trust more? (human vs. monster)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

😂

once I found a man, a few days later he became a horse, he told me that girls like to ride horses.
And offer me to join some kind of teratophilia group

I not say all of them like that, but yes serious kink exist LoL...

Hahaha yes I didn’t think of centaurs or anthropomorphic horses as monsters but yes, under that definition I had a similar experience 🤣 this guy says “oh I see you love horses in RL have you seen my mares?” 
I’m like “no what breed are they” still thinking he was talking about rl or sl horses. He says “they’re standing here In front of you” 😆 my focus then wanders to a couple of humanoids with big boobage and a sort of a horse tail… no other horse features visible. He says “they’re my pony mares, you should check them out, you’re a vet right “

Needless to say I poofed immediately 😂😂

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I'm on team "I'd have to talk to them first".  SL is peopled by monsters as much as RL is... and sometimes it takes time before you see through the mask, whichever one it is they're wearing.

TL;DR:  meh, doesn't matter how they look.

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
OMG punctuation, Ajay!
  • Like 3

I'd trust the monster in both sl and rl.

In rl, I know the monster is looking to tear me apart and have that be the end of me while a human is unpredictable as to what they want to do with or from me.

In Sl, I know the monster is more willing to have a conversation than the human male that just IMd me, I know they will not shower me with compliments like a human male will or be mean if I reject their advances.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

In Sl, I know the monster is more willing to have a conversation than the human male that just IMd me, I know they will not shower me with compliments like a human male will or be mean if I reject their advances.

To be fair, I've had monsters do this. They can sometimes be more relentless than humans.

🚨Warning, warning, I'm going to generalize here buuuuut - demons can be super annoying. And before they come after me, I'm allowed to say that because I am one on occasion. 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/25/2022 at 8:03 PM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

To be fair, I've had monsters do this. They can sometimes be more relentless than humans.

🚨Warning, warning, I'm going to generalize here buuuuut - demons can be super annoying. And before they come after me, I'm allowed to say that because I am one on occasion. 😘

I've only once had a demon be annoying and that was cos he was trying to recruit me into one of those pyramid-type games (like bloodlines) and did not want to accept my "No thanks".

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

I've only once had a demon be annoying and that was cos he was trying to recruit me into one of those pyramid-type games (like bloodlines) and did not want to accept my "No thanks".

Oh wow, I didn't even know they had a game like that. That IS annoying!

Oh, and I'm not going to let the angels off the hook, either. I'm not sure what makes those little goodie two-shoes think my soul needs saving while I'm simply trying to shop for hair, buuuut...!! 😄

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

33 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Is this an invitation?

Careful there Maitimo. Maddy's fishing for one of these:

open-invitation-300x245.jpg

On 3/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, Maitimo said:

I agree with you at least partly, and for the same reasons, though it depends to some extent on the type of avatar. Not trust exactly, but I'm more likely to send an IM to someone with an unusual and well-put together avatar. I'm less likely to receive a sexually-loaded IM fron such avatars. I wouldn''t trust anyone using one of the starter monster (zombie, vampire or werewolf) avatars because they tend to be a favourite of griefers. 

I've also gotten more friendly attention from others when I'm non-human, and the most friendly of all when I'm a Dinkie or some other small and cute thing.

I find this as a mushroom. People are more likely to assume that small cute avatars aren't going to sexually harass them, so are more likely to start chatting.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, Krystina Ferraris said:

Hahaha yes I didn’t think of centaurs or anthropomorphic horses as monsters but yes, under that definition I had a similar experience 🤣 this guy says “oh I see you love horses in RL have you seen my mares?” 
I’m like “no what breed are they” still thinking he was talking about rl or sl horses. He says “they’re standing here In front of you” 😆 my focus then wanders to a couple of humanoids with big boobage and a sort of a horse tail… no other horse features visible. He says “they’re my pony mares, you should check them out, you’re a vet right “

Needless to say I poofed immediately 😂😂

yea and

in fact people can  have both avatar human and monster, swap gender , etc

what matters is the human behind the avatar,
do they have ulterior motives, or do they really want to be friends with you.

• Like 1

I like being in both my human and creature forms. But for me I respect others and don't send anything to anyone off the bat. I like both human and monsters I even roleplay as a Demonic werewolf hybrid with a taste for darker things other than that the more the better. Would you trust someone like this? ;)

Snapshot_005.jpg

Edited by xxVi3perxx
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, xxVi3perxx said:

Would you trust someone like this? ;)

That is entirely dependent on the context.  If I saw this avatar wandering around inworld or at a club, I would have no problem talking to him.  If I saw him creeping in the bushes, staring me down, and in this pose like he's getting ready to pounce, I would not be IM'ing.  I'd be backing away slowly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I like being in both my human and creature forms. But for me I respect others and don't send anything to anyone off the bat. I like both human and monsters I even roleplay as a Demonic werewolf hybrid with a taste for darker things other than that the more the better. Would you trust someone like this? ;)

Snapshot_005.jpg

Trust a guy whose claws are more than twice as long as mine? No way.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.