You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Second shot done and over. Got waaay less side effects compared to my first. No fever this time and my arm was barely sore. Got some nasty headaches though, but they didn't last long either. Nurse in the vaccination center told me to keep an eye out for booster in 6 months or so. 

Couple friends got vaccinated in about the same time, so now almost everyone in our bubble went through this. Out of few people left - two are lazy and ignorant and one can't get vaccine due to medical condition. Luckily first two aren't going anywhere near the latter. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Funny, i saw quite a few FALSE answers listed as well as a few MISLEADING ones. I suppose you see what you want to see, must be the Konspiracy Kool-Aid. 

"Opinion Based" They list their facts after each item. Their facts come from the CDC, WHO, NY Times, Washington Post, Mayo Clinic and several others, but they dont know anything about science, right? 

BTW here are the names of the fact checkers. They are hardly anonymous. 

By Devika Khandelwal and Alice Franklin

Well then by all means, believe them. Personally my money is on the 30+ year veteran of RNA research who calmly and matter of factly laid out the history and then the pros and cons of RNA vaccines. When one starts to think that a political science major and one that majored in Creative writing has a better handle of the flip flopping "facts" that the CDC and WHO has been spouting the past year and a half, then maybe I could interest such a one in some Martian seaside property? These fact checking sites strike me as nothing more than vaccine propaganda websites financed no doubt by those who stand to gain financially from the public following their narrative. They seem little interested in truth but hey, by all means your choice.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

d41586-021-02039-y_19383024.gif

A computer simulation of the structure of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.Credit: Janet Iwasa, University of Utah

d41586-021-02039-y_19394010.png

Source: Structural image from Lorenzo Casalino, Univ. California, San Diego (Ref. 1); Graphic: Nik Spencer/Nature

d41586-021-02039-y_19394008.png

Source: Hui (Ann) Liu, Univ. Utah; Graphic: Nik Spencer/Nature

(above images from Nature.com: How the coronavirus infects cells — and why Delta is so dangerous )

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak
By Anne Flaherty and Arielle Mitropoulos
29 July 2021, 13:49
abcnews.go.com

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

All indications now are that the Provincetown outbreak investigation is among the pieces of new evidence behind the CDC's decision to ask Americans to once again put on their masks indoors, even if they are vaccinated.

"In recent days I have seen new scientific data from recent outbreak investigations, showing that the delta variant behaves uniquely differently from past strains of the virus that causes COVID 19," CDC Director Rochelle Walensky told reporters Tuesday announcing the new recommendations.

"Information on the delta variants from several states and other countries, indicate that (...) some vaccinated people infected with a delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others," she added. "This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendation."

(from https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-mask-decision-stunning-findings-cape-cod-beach/story?id=79148102 )

And it's like, even now the journalist here uses the word "immunization," but that's just not really true. But in terms of the facts, we have the following we may consider alongside the CDC's latest statements and/or guidance:

"The SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617 (delta) lineage was identified in October 2020"

Weekly epidemiological update on COVID-19 - 11 May 2021
11 May 2021 | Emergency Situational Updates
WHO

Special focus: In this edition, special focus updates are provided on four SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern [B.1.1.7 (VOC202012/01); B.1.351 (501Y.V2); P.1; B.1.617]

from https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19---11-may-2021

image.thumb.png.84611b5dad2244ca582abba3614cd351.png

(Ibid.)

Oh
, the CDC director is only just now lending credit to the reports denoting delta as a variant of concern that the World Health Organization issued eleven weeks ago, back in May? Perhaps the amended guidance that the CDC issued on behalf of the US Federal government was wrong to suggest in an official capacity that anyone should go right ahead and take off their masks and begin taking such undue risks...  That guidance was a risk they took with others' lives for the sake of wrongful political or even pecuniary interests. Even if private individuals had a private choice, businesses like Wal-Mart or whatever demanded that their employees take off the masks, pointing to CDC policy guidance as justification. We have also had governors institute similar policies from positions of government authority, banning mask mandates in schools and businesses. 

It's almost as if a spike protein of low-level government functionaries and political appointees who like themselves some stabbed bull have set up shop and all your bases belong to them, they're setting you up the bomb, you have no chance to survive make your time. The world will witness the punchline, but someone may need to dub in the laughs for the sitcom that this situation has reduced all our lives to;  the writing's a bit deadpan.

To the CDC: Are you actually qualified to stay several steps ahead of any pandemic much less this pandemic? I don't think you could even stop a common cold with direction like this. You should be posting every six hours the updated ensemble data from your pandemic computer model. You do have a pandemic computer model don't you? New Zealand has a pandemic computer model, they talk about its predictions in the press, but you could take a page from NOAA and make it a visually impactful data display bonanza. Weather maps, predicted probabilities, the whole nine yards. Put it all out there so it can be peer reviewed by anyone. It should be brilliant, and instead you guys are completely asleep and are acting as opaque as North Korea. There's no way this isn't a conspiracy because they don't put people as willfully incompetent as you have been into positions of power any other way unless, of course, you were always just collaborating with the plot to sicken as many people as possible and yours is treason rather than mere criminal negligence resulting in mass casualty.

5516029_090419-wls-trump-alabama-img.jpg

I want out because there's nowhere in the CONUS region that's safe from a failed state US Federal government.

Edited by Chroma Starlight

13 hours ago, Chroma Starlight said:

And it's like, even now the journalist here uses the word "immunization," but that's just not really true. But in terms of the facts, we have the following we may consider alongside the CDC's latest statements and/or guidance:

"The SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617 (delta) lineage was identified in October 2020"

image.thumb.png.84611b5dad2244ca582abba3614cd351.png

(Ibid.)

Oh
, the CDC director is only just now lending credit to the reports denoting delta as a variant of concern that the World Health Organization issued eleven weeks ago, back in May? Perhaps the amended guidance that the CDC issued on behalf of the US Federal government was wrong to suggest in an official capacity that anyone should go right ahead and take off their masks and begin taking such undue risks...  That guidance was a risk they took with others' lives for the sake of wrongful political or even pecuniary interests. Even if private individuals had a private choice, businesses like Wal-Mart or whatever demanded that their employees take off the masks, pointing to CDC policy guidance as justification. We have also had governors institute similar policies from positions of government authority, banning mask mandates in schools and businesses. 

It's almost as if a spike protein of low-level government functionaries and political appointees who like themselves some stabbed bull have set up shop and all your bases belong to them, they're setting you up the bomb, you have no chance to survive make your time. The world will witness the punchline, but someone may need to dub in the laughs for the sitcom that this situation has reduced all our lives to;  the writing's a bit deadpan.

To the CDC: Are you actually qualified to stay several steps ahead of any pandemic much less this pandemic? I don't think you could even stop a common cold with direction like this. You should be posting every six hours the updated ensemble data from your pandemic computer model. You do have a pandemic computer model don't you? New Zealand has a pandemic computer model, they talk about its predictions in the press, but you could take a page from NOAA and make it a visually impactful data display bonanza. Weather maps, predicted probabilities, the whole nine yards. Put it all out there so it can be peer reviewed by anyone. It should be brilliant, and instead you guys are completely asleep and are acting as opaque as North Korea. There's no way this isn't a conspiracy because they don't put people as willfully incompetent as you have been into positions of power any other way unless, of course, you were always just collaborating with the plot to sicken as many people as possible and yours is treason rather than mere criminal negligence resulting in mass casualty.

5516029_090419-wls-trump-alabama-img.jpg

I want out because there's nowhere in the CONUS region that's safe from a failed state US Federal government.

So, should we put you down as a "conditional supporter"? * licks pencil and squints at notes on clipboard *

• Haha 1

I keep reading the CCD website and the CCD website keeps changing as this covid thing is fluid. I'm glad I did not take the vaccine that the first person who posted here did. It did not work as originally intended. I am glad that so many did take this risk for me and are allowing me to see the side effects via their experience. Full Discloser I refuse the flu shot as well. I haven't been sick since I was 22, I'm am 43 now. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

On 7/28/2021 at 5:42 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Funny, i saw quite a few FALSE answers listed as well as a few MISLEADING ones. I suppose you see what you want to see, must be the Konspiracy Kool-Aid. 

"Opinion Based" They list their facts after each item. Their facts come from the CDC, WHO, NY Times, Washington Post, Mayo Clinic and several others, but they dont know anything about science, right? 

BTW here are the names of the fact checkers. They are hardly anonymous. 

By Devika Khandelwal and Alice Franklin

dying laughing, I can always tell when I read something written by someone who spends a lot of time using media owned by the same 6 businesses world wide. Media is in the business of creating division. And they do it so well. Enjoy your FB ads today you'll feel great about yourself.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, True Vortex said:

dying laughing, I can always tell when I read something written by someone who spends a lot of time using media owned by the same 6 businesses world wide. Media is in the business of creating division. And they do it so well. Enjoy your FB ads today you'll feel great about yourself.

How about from Yale?  The Delta variant has been able to gain ground BECAUSE of so many choosing to not vaccinate.  Those becoming seriously ill and dying now are primarily the unvaccinated.  Hope your luck holds out and you aren't just dying from laughter in the future.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

By the way, I don't use any social media accounts nor do I watch endless YouTube videos.  I read articles from multiple credible sources.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

BECAUSE of so many choosing to not vaccinate. 

No. You will stop spreading lies. This pandemic has been growing since before it began because government officials conspired to abdicate their duty. The World Health Organization has been transmitting its message at full volume and it's barely getting through their noise. The death, loss, and misery is being perpetuated upon us all like a Mithraist crucifixion and people are being neurolinguistically reprogrammed to subconsciously re-aim the rage that they righteously feel for their government and leaders for permitting this betrayal to have ever been perpetuated. They're aiming it at the victims of that self-same government, probably doing this while out eating at a restaurant smugly secure in their superiority as they symptomlessly transmit their diseases to everyone around them like a good pet bioweapon tool.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pre-print article in the British medical Journal, not yet approved for publication by peer reviewers, suggesting that the Pfizer jab may lose significant protection after 6 months.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf

[Update] I read through the thing and I wouldn't be surprised if the editor and the reviewers suggest emphasizing the implied loss of protection 6 months post 2nd inoculation in the discussion section and maybe even in the abstract. It's a Pfizer paper and they're a bit too much on the optimistic side with their wording. It may also still get rejected (and then published in a journal with lower impact factor.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

totally irrelevant stuffs

And then there is reality.

Vaccines are effective against the worst outcomes of infection, even with the variant, reducing the risk of death. But the lagging vaccination effort has fallen behind the ever-evolving virus. Fewer than half of adults are fully vaccinated.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

No. You will stop spreading lies. This pandemic has been growing since before it began because government officials conspired to abdicate their duty. The World Health Organization has been transmitting its message at full volume and it's barely getting through their noise. The death, loss, and misery is being perpetuated upon us all like a Mithraist crucifixion and people are being neurolinguistically reprogrammed to subconsciously re-aim the rage that they righteously feel for their government and leaders for permitting this betrayal to have ever been perpetuated. They're aiming it at the victims of that self-same government, probably doing this while out eating at a restaurant smugly secure in their superiority as they symptomlessly transmit their diseases to everyone around them like a good pet bioweapon tool.

Don't worry. It will all be over soon and there won't be any more humans left to bother you.

artworks-000163744795-9s2nhr-t500x500.jp

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

implied loss of protection 6 months post 2nd inoculation in the discussion

So that's your plan? You're going to submit yourself to a mRNA therapy injection every six months the rest of your life because it's just too much trouble to expect a non-failed version of your government to implement the WHO's pandemic guidance? It's much easier to get another, I don't know, sixty, eighty, one-hundred experimental mRNA injections the rest of your quickly-eroding life? Really? And they will be experimental, because under this paradigm, the world will always be reacting to a mutating lifeform, playing catch-up endlessly and forever into eternity, picking up the broken pieces it leaves behind. Living more like fallen beasts than humans. That's what you want?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, True Vortex said:

It did not work as originally intended.

they made the mistake to take the wrong chipset..  it works only on 4G.. areas with 3G and 5G now broadcast to windows maps instead of google.. Windows maps doesn't work well on iOS so they need to change to a new brand.
There seem also to be difference in colors of light during night.. the 4G people get color 9010 while the other get 9016

Tracking seems to work on all 3 channels.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

So that's your plan? You're going to submit yourself to a mRNA therapy injection every six months the rest of your life because it's just too much trouble to expect a non-failed version of your government to implement the WHO's pandemic guidance? It's much easier to get another, I don't know, sixty, eighty, one-hundred experimental mRNA injections the rest of your quickly-eroding life? Really?

Lets see .. get a booster every few months and stand a much better chance of not dying in hospital with a tube down my throat .. Sure! 

While were at it, how about some of that mRNA therapy for other things, there are a few cancers I wouldn't mind not needing to worry about.

• Like 5

If a higher percentage of people would BE VACCINATED, then perhaps we might achieve that herd immunity that we'd like.  Until then, yes, we might have to continue with booster shots.  I will.  

I really wish you'd stop with the pontificating and making this into some kind of conspiracy.  It's almost laughable at this point if it weren't so incredibly dangerous.  

If you don't see the need to vaccinate, fine.  Nothing anyone here can say to change your mind.  Just please stop with the off the wall nonsense.  Why you even continue to post is beyond me.  At least other platforms delete dangerous and misinformed posts.  I wish LL would do the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.