You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Where are you sourcing this from?  Have you looked at data from the cdc in the section (open to the public but also used by medical professionals) for “the vaccine adverse event recording system” (for all vaccines)   I took a bit of time & the system requires you to narrow your search down in a variety of ways, but I selected COVID, 2021& a few others.
https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=CAC68A70965257DD399E7C656A55.  

At first glance, it seems that the vaccines are in fact causing folks to drop like flies.  However, when you search to determine the purpose of the site, you learn:

After clinical trials, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) monitors vaccine safety. VAERS is intentionally set up to capture adverse events that are not thought to be caused by vaccines. It is the best tool we have to find what may be previously unrecognized and extraordinarily rare adverse events that may eventually be linked.

VAERS cannot and does not determine whether a vaccine caused something. The CDC states this clearly in their disclaimer: "A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination." The disclaimer continues, "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental or unverifiable."

Reporting even unrelated deaths

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires health care providers to report any serious adverse event (including death) that happens after a COVID-19 vaccination – whether or not the provider thinks there is any link. The CDC says, "Health care providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination…regardless if the reporter thinks the vaccine caused the AE." AE stands for adverse event and includes death.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/does-vaers-list-deaths-caused-by-covid-19-vaccines

So.  Where are you getting the information that you draw a conclusion that these events are all attributed to vaccines?  Honestly would like to know.

You also have to take into consideration that a sore arm, a headache and other minor reactions are also grouped in with anything potentially serious.  There may well be a million reports of reactions although most are probably run of the mill types.  Even the people who felt horrible afterwards also reported feeling fine in a day or so.  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You also have to take into consideration that a sore arm, a headache and other minor reactions are also grouped in with anything potentially serious.  There may well be a million reports of reactions although most are probably run of the mill types.  Even the people who felt horrible afterwards also reported feeling fine in a day or so.  

Yeah, it’s open to everything from a sore pinky to indigestion to things many of us here in the forums acknowledged, I felt like I’d been hit by a Mac truck two days after my 2nd does (July 7) but I know I’m safer now, & less likely to hurt anyone else (but I was a hermit prior anyways).  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Maybe these will help you understand the vaccine better

Thanks, I think I have seen the first one before and some others like it as well as many more that get into the current situation with the vaccines. From that perspective you might like this new one that just was posted on Youtube in an interview with Dr Robert Malone who was the first to get the ball rolling on RNA as a drug and relates how it started, the industry players, and the progression to today as a vaccine. Then he gets in depth into the current situation both from a public perspective and the public health agency one with some discussion about Plato's Noble Lie wherein he shares how we are not being told the full truth about some of the adverse events because the National Health Agencies are convinced it is for the greater good but is starting to see how it has painted itself into a corner, where the data for vaccinations across the full population, may not be the best thing from a risk/benefit perspective.

The first 108.00 minutes is the history and some autobiographic info and the remainder is about the current state of vaccination affairs. Well worth the watch but I doubt it will be up long before Google pulls it down so don't wait too long.

Edited by Arielle Popstar
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Well worth the watch but I doubt it will be up long before Google pulls it down so don't wait too long.

Gee, I wonder why it would be pulled.

I don't know how many time I've asked you to check sources but you never do. Do you just believe every video on YouTube?

https://www.logically.ai/articles/who-is-dr.-robert-malone

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Gee, I wonder why it would be pulled.

I don't know how many time I've asked you to check sources but you never do. Do you just believe every video on YouTube?

https://www.logically.ai/articles/who-is-dr.-robert-malone

Yes well, I wasn't meaning for you as you already know it all and what you don't, you learn from fact checking sites. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Yes well, I wasn't meaning for you as you already know it all and what you don't, you learn from fact checking sites. 😃

So, you are admitting that Dr Malone is a quack and lies to/misleads people? I mean, of all the "facts" he spouted in that video only one was actually true.

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
grammar
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you are admitting that Dr Malone is a quack and lies to/misleads people? I mean, of all the "facts" he spouted in that video only was as actually true.

What's even more interesting is that the only websites backing his claim are pseudo-science/ conspiracy/ultright sites.  That alone speaks volumes regardless of the fact checking sites calling BS.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

What's even more interesting is that the only websites backing his claim are pseudo-science/ conspiracy/ultright sites.  That alone speaks volumes regardless of the fact checking sites calling BS.

What....you don't trust Tucker Carson???!!!   😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you are admitting that Dr Malone is a quack and lies to/misleads people? I mean, of all the "facts" he spouted in that video only was as actually true.

That fact checking page was not even about the particular video in question. Some of it referred to similar things mentioned but the best they could come up with was that it might be misleading but then it is opinion based. By some anonymous author with dubious qualifications other then being funded by Facebook and or Google who are heavily invested in Big Pharma vaccines and rather block any information that may reflect badly on them. Follow the money.

• Like 1

Vaccinated Brits reporting unique symptom if they catch Covid, says King's College London
By Sophie Law,  Matthew Dresch,  Claire Harrison
09:30, 28 JUL 2021

Those who have been vaccinated and caught coronavirus are reporting a unique symptom of the disease... it has now emerged that people who have had their jab are likely to have another symptom - sneezing.

However, according to the King’s College London study in May, sneezing was the "only" symptom which was more commonly reported in vaccinated people with Covid-19.

Other common symptoms in vaccinated people were:

• Runny nose
  • Sore throat
  • Headache

The findings come from analyzing data from participants logging their symptoms, tests and vaccines on the UK ZOE Covid Symptom Study app. The researchers examined data from 2,278 adults who tested positive after vaccination. They then compared this to those both vaccinated adults who tested negative and unvaccinated adults who tested positive.

They wrote in the study: "Generally, we saw similar symptoms of Covid-19 being reported overall in the app by people who had and hadn’t been vaccinated.

The study report added: "Curiously, we noticed that people who had been vaccinated and then tested positive for Covid-19 were more likely to report sneezing as a symptom compared with those without a jab."

Results of the study also shed light on the risk factors that put people more at risk of infection post-vaccination.

Those who had health conditions that limited their independence – such as frailty - were more at risk of the virus after vaccination, and of getting sick.

(from https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/vaccinated-brits-reporting-unique-symptom-21161711 )

And so it may be that you will now need to become prepared to contemplate the possibility that when you volunteer for unethical mRNA experiments, you are giving away your informed consent to be turned into a bioweapon against those of us who are too frail, vulnerable, or "woke to the plot" to join you in taking it. I suggest you may want to recuse yourself from public life until they work out a cure for whatever it is that you have perhaps now given to yourself.

ERtV7vPWAAEMNPW.jpg

Test

Quarantine

Contain

three-headed-snake.jpg?w=584

Edited by Chroma Starlight
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Secure Copy Protocol? Software Change Package? Specialty Care Provider?  Help this old man out please. 🤔

The SCP is a collaborative writing project! https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/

It stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. It's a sort of horror/SciFi writing collab where people write entries into a wiki as though they are writing reports for a fictional shadowy government agency. It's well worth a read through. Some folks even do readings on YouTube of some of the better entries. 

Once you read some, some posts on this board around vaccination appear a lot less obtuse and a lot more plagiarized. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bitterthorn said:

The SCP is a collaborative writing project! https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/

It stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. It's a sort of horror/SciFi writing collab where people write entries into a wiki as though they are writing reports for a fictional shadowy government agency. It's well worth a read through. Some folks even do readings on YouTube of some of the better entries. 

Once you read some, some posts on this board around vaccination appear a lot less obtuse and a lot more plagiarized. 🤔

Thanks.  Given this context it sort of puts some of the off-the-wall posts into perspective.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Haha 1

How and when will the Covid-19 pandemic end?
The Irish Times, Mon, Jul 26, 2021
Dr Muiris Houston

The “when” is almost impossible to answer. Experience from the past four pandemics would suggest that viruses morph from pandemic drivers to endemic sources of disease within two years of emerging. But all of those pandemics were influenza pandemics. This time we are dealing with a novel coronavirus, which probably means we will see a different pattern.

There are significant differences between Covid infection and transmission on the one hand and influenza infection and transmission on the other. The incubation period – the time from exposure to illness – is longer with Covid. People are sick for longer and they are infectious for longer, too. The flu historian John Barry says this pandemic “is like influenza moving in very slow motion”, which makes predicting the timing of an endgame hugely uncertain.

Writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association this month, infectious-disease experts from Emory and Brown universities, in the United States, outlined four possible scenarios for how the pandemic might end: eradication, elimination, cohabitation and conflagration.

What would it take to eradicate Sars-CoV-2? “Both vaccine- and infection-derived immunity would have to be highly effective, long-lasting, adept at preventing secondary transmission and reinfection, and protective against all manner of present and future viral variants,” (...) Uneven vaccine access, persistent vaccine hesitancy, emerging viral variants, and global disease waves will all play a part in shaping this endgame.

Elimination may well constitute a more realistic near-term goal for Sars-CoV-2 (...) durable elimination may prove infeasible, they say.

Cohabitation with Sars-CoV-2, an outcome short of all-out eradication or substantial elimination, may be acceptable.

Notwithstanding its apocalyptic undertones, conflagration is defined as a steady state characterized by a moderate level of Sars-CoV-2 endemicity. With (...) the virus (given) continuous opportunities to replicate and create new variants that would evade our immune responses. With conflagration, ongoing outbreaks on a wider scale are likely.

It’s time for a debate on how we wish, as a society, to navigate our way to this point. Can we better balance the health of the community with the burdens of interventions? Perhaps the key point is one of proportionality. When does it become disproportionate to continue to enforce social distancing, limit public gatherings, and tell people where they can travel?

Four major forces are driving the “how” dynamic of Sars-CoV-2: human behaviour, seasonality, viral evolution and rates of immunisation in the population.

Let’s add a fifth dimension – what shape do we want to put on a post-pandemic world? And in what way would we like to get there as humanely and holistically as possible?

(from https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/how-and-when-will-the-covid-19-pandemic-end-1.4627649 )

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/doctor-some-missourians-going-undercover-to-get-vaccinated/

So all of this is anecdotal, but this is my experience too in Canada. Most of the loudest anti-vax people I have met (neighbors in this case) have all quietly been vaccinated. Thin walls make for occasionally overhearing conversations such as 'dont tell my wife, but I went to get the shot while she was out with her sister' 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

That fact checking page was not even about the particular video in question. Some of it referred to similar things mentioned but the best they could come up with was that it might be misleading but then it is opinion based. By some anonymous author with dubious qualifications other then being funded by Facebook and or Google who are heavily invested in Big Pharma vaccines and rather block any information that may reflect badly on them. Follow the money.

Funny, i saw quite a few FALSE answers listed as well as a few MISLEADING ones. I suppose you see what you want to see, must be the Konspiracy Kool-Aid. 

"Opinion Based" They list their facts after each item. Their facts come from the CDC, WHO, NY Times, Washington Post, Mayo Clinic and several others, but they dont know anything about science, right? 

BTW here are the names of the fact checkers. They are hardly anonymous. 

By Devika Khandelwal and Alice Franklin

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ati Thei said:

Can someone confirm if the chip in the vaccines works after the latest iOS update?

Team Moderna here
 so it's Android 12 we fear.

and
 after the second dose, did your network router get a little flaky?

check this YouTube video by the inventor of packet switching gene therapy
quick before they remove it.

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.