When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Golden Boulder, the region adjacent to the recreational regions around Randlesham ( https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/page/251/#comment-2403691) was released late last night.  Logs and Trailers, most of the Trailers still available.  Perhaps the "logjam" is breaking up!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5

I've been happily living in a nice stilt on land for the better part of a year now. It's time for a different view. I assume going after houses really hasn't changed right? it's just click away until you see the style you're after and hope for the best? It seems they are still releasing new regions but at a reduced pace?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Avery Evergarden said:

I've been happily living in a nice stilt on land for the better part of a year now. It's time for a different view. I assume going after houses really hasn't changed right? it's just click away until you see the style you're after and hope for the best? It seems they are still releasing new regions but at a reduced pace?

Yes, exactly. Good luck finding a great new home!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Have a Banebury Victorian to release at 8:45SLT

It's riverside and has very pretty flowers, I had fun decorating it but time to move on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Banebury/123/87/23

a171f5ccd463e0b6b7715295dbd0acf4.jpg

I just happened to see this posting at the perfect time! It was actually I think 10 minutes AFTER you tossed it out when I got it. It took a few alts and tries and I got this! THIS is my DREAM spot! Thank you Fay for posting before you putting it back in land pool!!  TYTY

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Fixed a typo.
  • Like 8

20 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I just happened to see this posting at the perfect time! It was actually I think 10 minutes AFTER you tossed it out when I got it. It took a few alts and tries and I got this! THIS is my DREAM spot! Thank you Fay for posting before you putting it back in land pool!!  TYTY

So glad you have a dream spot! congrats!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Avery Evergarden said:

Is there any schedule or pattern they are following for new region releases? Days of the week or time of day? Is there only one type they have been trickling out or has it been different types?

The last few regions released have been log homes. No discernible pattern as these have been recently 'finished around the edges' regions. There are lots of stilt regions ready to be given names.

Somewhat out of date now, but this will give you a rough idea of what is waiting in the wings: 

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

I have a Gorgeous Vic that I will be releasing back into the wild. This is a really nice spot with a pond and land that makes your lot look larger than it is.  I like this spot because of the sense of privacy and it is at the end of the road with beautiful flowers along the front.  This one gets the sunrise. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Elms/236/236/0

I am letting this go at 3:00 pm SLT

I am ONLY letting this one go because I have one I got yesterday that meets everything I am looking for. 

image.thumb.png.784874a337348e75d6cfa271dc05e5d6.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

the least selection I have seen on the LP in the past many months... taken at 8 PM on 24Jan2022

24jan22at8PM.jpg

Wow :( At this rate I think they'll be having to make homes right through to 2024 or beyond....I wonder when it will get to the ponit of meeting demand with more to spar? . But they did say recently that there are still more  themes coming (i.e. more than intially suggested,  more than just a another two or three after Fantasy).

3 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Wow :( At this rate I think they'll be having to make homes right through to 2024 or beyond....I wonder when it will get to the ponit of meeting demand with more to spar? . But they did say recently that there are still more  themes coming (i.e. more than intially suggested,  more than just a another two or three after Fantasy).

Keep in mind that before the Modern theme is released, there's still another 3600+ parcels awaiting release.

• Thanks 1

Is it my imagination, or is the Chalet release a bit of a failure? It seems to be the least popular release. There are a few really scenic areas with windmills, ponds and creeks/bridges. But the vast majority of what I have seen is just street after street of house after house with little scenic stuff around it, and lots of concrete/brick public patio-like areas instead of grassy spots.  Is that why there are always chalets on the LP? 

Or did they just build/release release too many of them as compared to other themes?

• Like 5