When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

9 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

High time they realease more! Seems they are hoarding regions. Why?

I agree!  But then, I also think it's high time they complete the northern coast of LogLand, put a rez zone in Well Springs, and make an overlay with continent names for the world map.  So we know LL doesn't listen to ME, lol.

Actually, I don't think LL is hoarding regions, tho I think it would be completely legit for them to keep some inventory around for future premiums, assuming that they don't intend to build out Belli at this rate forever.  I think it's more likely that Linden attention has just been occupied elsewhere.  After all, Philip just rejoined in some sort of advising role, and some of the HiFi team has (re?)joined LL, both of which may have taken up some of the team's time for a bit.  Heh.

/me glances at a gadget.  I have a sense that the logjam will begin to loosen up soon.  *puts a plate of eclairs out in Bearadise, hoping to attract a Whitney*

• Like 2

you know how you have homes you want to keep but the alt comes up for renewal and while you hate to let it go, you cant really afford to keep it?

That is the case of my OL stilt on Lost Caves. It is a particularly nice tropical and uncrowded stilt portion on a hilly mountain side. The home has mostly grass, a very tropical feel and a stunning view of the water between two pier stilts.

I am not in a hurry to dump this, and am hoping it can go to someone longing to live in a stilt rather than just back into the system.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Caves/72/150/27

Please contact me in-world if you are one of those people looking to live in a beautiful overland stilt.

HOUSE IS TAKEN NOW, sorry no longer available.

lostcavesOL_001 k.jpg

lostcavesOL_003 k2.jpg

lostcavesOL_004 k.jpg

Edited by Teresa Firelight
indicate house no longer available.
  • Like 7

They’re hoarding. Not sure why they’re choosing to make certain styles scarce rather than let it all out and present an abundance land selection for anybody that gets a premium account. 3 years in and we’re still talking about GOH? Prove to me linden lab doesn’t like GOH people. They love them, judging by their slow trickle release. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I agree!  But then, I also think it's high time they complete the northern coast of LogLand, put a rez zone in Well Springs, and make an overlay with continent names for the world map.  So we know LL doesn't listen to ME, lol.

Do we have any idea what they are planning to do with that northern coast anyway? Just seems like a weird spot to be unfinished. I was wondering if they aren't even sure themselves and are holding off based on popularity and availability of styles. More logs, spreading out the stilts further into that area, maybe doing some campers or even houseboats... it wouldn't be big enough for a whole new style.

6 hours ago, yestothis said:

Prove to me linden lab doesn’t like GOH people. They love them, judging by their slow trickle release. 

I mean, they can't hate us that much considering how many alts we made premium or created with the sole purpose of going premium for more GOH rolls. Money talks. And the slow trickle just gives us little hits to satisfy and keeps us coming back for our next fix. 😂

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Do we have any idea what they are planning to do with that northern coast anyway? Just seems like a weird spot to be unfinished.

It does.  When we pushed Abnor about it earlier, all he said was "We have a plan". 

The sequence of Belli development is probably driven by considerations into which we have no visibility.  For example, I think that if Belli residents had a vote, open floorplan trads would have been released a long time ago.  As it is, I believe Patch said they would be released AFTER the Rouge release (that is, the theme after the Moderns).  At the rate they're going, that would be at the start of Trump's 2nd term (can you tell I'm sort of discouraged today?)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Much more choice on the LP! (five themes).

They seem to have released some more Fantasy and Loghomes.

... and Trads? or that might be abandoneds.

My alt finally grabbed the last contentpack (Fantasy) and will play with that home for a bit before she retires on Sunday.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

It does.  When we pushed Abnor about it earlier, all he said was "We have a plan". 

The sequence of Belli development is probably driven by considerations into which we have no visibility.  For example, I think that if Belli residents had a vote, open floorplan trads would have been released a long time ago.  As it is, I believe Patch said they would be released AFTER the Rouge release (that is, the theme after the Moderns).  At the rate they're going, that would be at the start of Trump's 2nd term (can you tell I'm sort of discouraged today?)

The reason they’re probably NOT doing open trads as a priority… they already got your money as a current resident/premium member. Their goals seems to be increasing supply and yet certain themes remain scarce. 

• Like 1