When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hey!  I finally have a hopper!  Anyone have a wonderful home they, sadly, must let go?  Missed the recent wonderful stilts-on-land, oh well, it's just fun to be able to hop around again :)

Lots of nice ones to PP ticket! I ticketed one on Salmon Ella, and I see a few more nice ones in that area alone. Eventually they will all rise to the top.

• Like 5

In the citizens group, it's been noted that no 1024 newbrookes are showing on the land page, despite there being many empty ones. So people who abandon one to get another find they can't get any at all. I know fantasy had an issue where they stopped appearing on the land page and someone fixed it, so raising this as something might have gone wrong.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

I wonder...as far as I know, there are only two of us in the new stilt region I moved into a couple of weeks ago. I would have thought there would be more folks moving in...

Stilts were showing on the land page and people do seem to be moving in without tickets, so I haven't seen any weirdness with that. There were a lot of releases, so slow filling is to be expected. The problem is when the houses are clearly there, but they're not listed as available on the land page.

• Like 2

Someone said they were going to send in a ticket about the newbrookes, though I don't know if that happened. If I knew how to mention people in posts here, I'd have done that, but I couldn't find any instructions. I've never needed that function before. Anyway, I hope it gets resolved soon. Let us know if you see them reappear.

• Like 1