When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

On 9/27/2022 at 12:43 AM, Polenth Yue said:

Someone said they were going to send in a ticket about the newbrookes, though I don't know if that happened. If I knew how to mention people in posts here, I'd have done that, but I couldn't find any instructions. I've never needed that function before. Anyway, I hope it gets resolved soon. Let us know if you see them reappear.

What kind of ticket? Just saying that no 1024 Newbrookes have been available? 

Is it possible they are all claimed? Are they just not releasing more? Does anyone have a list of Newbrooke sims?

I’d be happy to add my voice if someone told me exactly what to say. 

2 hours ago, AvaColette said:

What kind of ticket? Just saying that no 1024 Newbrookes have been available?

Is it possible they are all claimed? Are they just not releasing more? Does anyone have a list of Newbrooke sims?

I’d be happy to add my voice if someone told me exactly what to say. 

They're not all claimed. Plenty free on the new regions and some on the older regions too. The ones that have been claimed look to be plus ticket assignments, rather than from the land page. If it were me looking for one, I'd ticket under the Linden Homes category and state that there are many unclaimed newbrooke 1024s, but they haven't appeared on the land page for some time. I'd then ask for clarification about what's happening with them.

It's possible there's some issue that means they've closed them off for now, but it'd be good to at least know that (this happened with stilts at one point). It could also be a mistake (it happened with fantasy at one point). Either way, it'd be useful to know the answer.

(One thing that's come up inworld is people considering just quietly dropping their premium instead of asking someone... you do pay for the support service and they're not going to be upset if you ask politely. Much as I'd like to see it sorted, it doesn't directly impact me, so I can't really ticket it.)

Does anyone know if Premium Plus members can claim homes that are in regions with names prefixed by "SSP"? I've been assuming not, since those homes are marked "Protected".

Even if not, you could look for Newbrookes to try claiming in the horizontal line of regions right above Newbank (Tutti Frutti, Alrutti, Womp, etc..), most of which are marked "Linden Home".

3 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

They're not all claimed. Plenty free on the new regions and some on the older regions too. The ones that have been claimed look to be plus ticket assignments, rather than from the land page. If it were me looking for one, I'd ticket under the Linden Homes category and state that there are many unclaimed newbrooke 1024s, but they haven't appeared on the land page for some time. I'd then ask for clarification about what's happening with them.

It's possible there's some issue that means they've closed them off for now, but it'd be good to at least know that (this happened with stilts at one point). It could also be a mistake (it happened with fantasy at one point). Either way, it'd be useful to know the answer.

(One thing that's come up inworld is people considering just quietly dropping their premium instead of asking someone... you do pay for the support service and they're not going to be upset if you ask politely. Much as I'd like to see it sorted, it doesn't directly impact me, so I can't really ticket it.)

Thank you kindly for your explanation. I can and will reach out. 

Can you just clarify: the Newbrooke 1024’s *are* accessible to Premium Plus members currently? I don’t know how the land selection process works for PP. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AvaColette said:

Thank you kindly for your explanation. I can and will reach out. 

Can you just clarify: the Newbrooke 1024’s *are* accessible to Premium Plus members currently? I don’t know how the land selection process works for PP. 

Thank you! 

Plus people find an empty released house and send in a ticket with the location. It's then manually assigned. So it proves the region is released. It bypasses the land page system, so isn't impacted by any errors with that system.

This is a recently released region (a few houses claimed by the railway, presumably by ticket, but mostly empty): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allrutti/149/123/23

This is a house on an older region that's stayed empty. According to the stats, it became empty on 20th September (the claimed date), so should have been showing on the land page through all this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mycroft Homes/119/31/21

• Like 1

4.5 hours later, that terrific Newbrooke 1024 is still a Linden Home.  The parcel shows that it was claimed by LL when it was abandoned at 5:15.  There are none on the land page.

I'm sure that at this point at least a few people have reported a blockage of the Newbrooke 1024 home queue.   I wonder if it's on purpose? 

I'm not looking for a Newbrooke, so I'm not reporting it.  But it is strange.

9 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

4.5 hours later, that terrific Newbrooke 1024 is still a Linden Home.  The parcel shows that it was claimed by LL when it was abandoned at 5:15.  There are none on the land page.

I'm sure that at this point at least a few people have reported a blockage of the Newbrooke 1024 home queue.   I wonder if it's on purpose? 

I'm not looking for a Newbrooke, so I'm not reporting it.  But it is strange.

@Nika Talaj Thank you for posting this, I filed a ticket and used your parcel as an example. @Polenth Yue thank you for your help as well. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AzureWaves said:

They're well aware it's broken, since the lindens lurk this thread day and night. I think they're holding it as a feature for Premium Plus concierge.

Hopefully they will see that not as many PP residents are claiming them and release them to the lower class lot of us. 

I moved to a stilt that is in a fantastic location and know from experience how difficult it can be to get a stilt on land that is partially in the water, so I am not looking to move immediately. But as Halloween grows closer, I have the urge to decorate, and sunny stilts are the anthesis of dark gloomy Halloween ambience. So I will either be activating an alt  for a month or moving to a Victorian, Log Home or Newbrooke.

I sure hope they aren't holding ALL the Newbrooke 1024's for Premium Plus...since up till recently they were available like all the other 1024 homes for Premium users. 

ATTENTION LINDENS and MOLES: Can you let us know what is going on with the Newbrooke 1024's?

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 1

I have not read or heard anything that indicates that they are intentionally keeping homes out of the Linden Home queue to service Premium Plus accounts.  Unless something has recently changed.  All homes that are released for occupancy are available to the queue and to Premium Plus Concierge Service simultaneously. 

The issue with Newbrooke 1024s was clearly a glitch that has thankfully been resolved.  

• Like 2

I left the stilt under my main and although I'm downgrading tiers shortly I decided to go for a camper, never tried those ones and look nice, prims will be a challenge.

Got a really nice one at my third try, but the campers are rezzing all mixed-up, I've tried to wait, come back later but still the same. Any suggestions, or I'll just need to submit a ticket? 

camper_002.png

camper_003.png

Edited by Tary Allen
typo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Got a really nice one at my third try, but the campers are rezzing all mixed-up, I've tried to wait, come back later but still the same. Any suggestions, or I'll just need to submit a ticket? 

You could try Live Chat.  If there's not an automated choice regarding LH problems, you can still eventually get to a live person.  

• Like 2

I haven't seen a Linden online in live chat for ages :) I guess Live chat is only for P+ ,well I'm going to submit it, I think that the place is empty because of that, is such a nice plot.

Anyway now I have 2 campers, better give up before I have 3 or 4, I'll wait for LL to solve it

camper_004.png

21 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I haven't seen a Linden online in live chat for ages :) I guess Live chat is only for P+ ,well I'm going to submit it, I think that the place is empty because of that, is such a nice plot.

Anyway now I have 2 campers, better give up before I have 3 or 4, I'll wait for LL to solve it

camper_004.png

Live Chat is still available for regular premium members.  I used it sometime in the recent past, and once I got past all the automated stuff, did get a support person who was able to take care of the issue I was having.  

It does look like a beautiful spot, and the multiple trailer issue is probably why it was available.  I'd hold on to it too, until a Linden fixes the problem. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Live Chat is still available for regular premium members.  I used it sometime in the recent past, and once I got past all the automated stuff, did get a support person who was able to take care of the issue I was having.  

It does look like a beautiful spot, and the multiple trailer issue is probably why it was available.  I'd hold on to it too, until a Linden fixes the problem. 

Took your advice (thank you) and got past the bot in live chat, and 2 nice Lindens come inworld and solved it, only have one camper now

• Like 5

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glibson/176/40/0

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beckridge/95/183/34

Going to let two great trads go:

One on sunset, and one right next to the fairground!

Will let them go at 2:30pm SLT

EDIT Will DO it tomorrow this time

Have some RL stuff!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1