When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

On 12/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Nika Talaj said:

My alt who's hopping for a bit before downgrading landed this stilt on land last night.  It's decks are over water and what a great location for exploring!  It will be released at noon.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Salmon Ella/98/157/22

Nika, there are certain names of regions that I’ll never live in even if it’s the most glorious place in SL. This is one of them. 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

UPDATE: 4 hours later and it's still in Maintenance, from the time that I abandoned it, 13:00 SLT.

Well, I've just checked, and there is already at least one Log Home on the LP right now, but I'm going to abandon an excellent location in Darling Clementine - front porch faces west looking at the lake and the bridge, back is very private, not immediately overlooked by any neighbors. So, if this appeals, take your chance at 1pm SLT. (Currently in Maintenance. I've had it since its release on April 15th 2020 - bye, bye!)

clementine.jpg

clem.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

Still six regions of new boats not released but named and protected--any and all might go at any time:

Gale, Unsinkable, Aquamarine, Amazonite, Wayfarer and Noah

oops missed Long Weekend region--so seven left there!

Ok--also missed Anchor Management so eight!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am releasing my perfectly placed stilts on land house. It it just enough land and water to make it both, sitting on a corner lot, just in front of a bridge. I used custom colors and then matched a simple prim to block off some windows to get more realistic kitchen space. Leaving the patio doors open and the outside shutters closed, no one would even know there's a big modification to the style. I also left the front door open and added my own screen door, phantom it of course.

I don't know if I am bored or just don't log on enough to really need this cute place anymore.

Happy house hunting! Hope the pictures give you some cute decorating ideas! And don't be scared to use the custom color wheels! You can really get creative and make your LL house your own!

The house is on Stay Salty (what a great parcel name) and I am releasing it at 5pm SLT

LL location.jpg

LL house location.jpg

LL house location 2.jpg

LL house screen door.jpg

LL kitchen 2.jpg

LL kitchen 3.jpg

LL house bedroom.jpg

Edited by Nasti Deed
  • Like 6

I will be releasing this really nice Trad any minute now. It has an impressively long entrance featuring plenty of steps, a little Mole-owned table and chairs in front, lovely flowers/rocks/landscaping, and just over the rise in back, a large pond with dock, seating, etc. Cool spot for someone looking for a Trad!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Axim/141/55/30

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

• Like 5

So, I've been trying to get one of the newer houseboats, this weekend and today. Just getting discards in older regions. Really, all but the latest (where I'm stuck till tomorrow) have been decent locations. This is the first one that is the basic "slot" layout with houseboats very close on the right and left.

One thing I had forgotten is just how blatant many of the houseboat owners are about violating covenant and encroaching on their neighbors. I have already AR'ed three, in three different regions. 

1. Obnoxious, tall border images
  2. Structure encroaching on my parcel
  3. A Caspervend Terminal

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1