When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

SSPWiggleroom Gardens and SSPStarling Moss both have their colored borders removed now. If you're interested in a Newbrook on the east side of the river/ canal that's maybe going to be bisecting this subcontinent and connecting the Stilt Homes to Santori, now would be a good time to go look at these. If you're Premium Plus, you could even put in a request for one. These regions look like they have yellow borders on the Map, but they're actually border free now.

1781033433_SSPWiggleroomGardens-July27_001_001.thumb.jpg.30f542ce8b23e06113da30a35460e55c.jpg

• Like 6

I need to deactivate my Premium account in about 24 hours, so will be clicking and abandoning until then. I've just grabbed this Victorian in Pididdle, so it should be appearing on the land page in a few minutes. (No neighbors behind or to the side.)

pididdle_001.png

pid2_001.png

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 4

My third Victorian of the evening (and my last roll of the dice) is this blue Hardy in Century. I think this is a pretty desirable plot (especially if you want a driveway) and as I'll be downgrading before I'd have the chance to try again, I'll hold onto it until Tuesday noon SL time in case anyone is especially interested in trying for it. (I've left all the doors open so you can take a look.)

century_001.png

century2.JPG

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 8

There's already a Victorian on the land page, so if anyone *is* particularly interested in the one I'll release at noon, you've got a 50-50 chance! (Every type is on the land page right now except for the pier/water stilt homes.)

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

New houseboats are released at Sleepy Shoal and stilts at Indecent Sea!  I went to Indecent Sea and didn't see any nude beaches or anything  :D 

Oh those stilts at Indecent Sea!  WANT ... but no hopper, and no time.  Maybe I'll catch one as a beautiful abandon someday :)

• Like 6

I just happened to be hunting at the right moment and got one of the Sleepy Shoal houseboats. It's a completely different feel,  having them banked on grass instead of sand. Makes me think of English waterways. Lighthouse close by too. 

M22_307.thumb.jpg.51c33f777f56bfd4fe6851a0b176906f.jpg

M22_308.jpg

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I just happened to be hunting at the right moment and got one of the Sleepy Shoal houseboats. It's a completely different feel,  having them banked on grass instead of sand. Makes me think of English waterways. Lighthouse close by too. 

M22_307.thumb.jpg.51c33f777f56bfd4fe6851a0b176906f.jpg

M22_308.jpg

Love it, those are so nice, I'm really tempeted

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

I'm waiting for the ones more up north, near the chalet railway, but they are still yellow so I guess it will take some time yet.

I really had a good vibe when I was there looking around. 

I love the green landscaping of the new houseboat regions. Not much of a sandy terrain person.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Yukiko Xaron said:

How often do Victorian homes come up? 😭

- I've also just left a Trad by the sand!

There's a Vic on the LP right now 11:56am SLT

It's a matter of chance - no one can give you a definitive answer. (Exception: when a new theme is released or about to be released, the LP will be flooded with houses of all styles, including Vics.) All you can do is check the Land Page occasionally - use this link and log in with any account that does not currently have a Linden home: https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2