You Can Only Choose One Door

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As much as id like 1 or 2 I wouldn't have the physical space for everything. 3 is the most appealing, technically my RL height makes me a dwarf. I've always wanted to be tall like I am in SL. if i was I wouldn't need to use a stepladder or a tall person to reach everything. Having my somewhat more attractive bit slimmer SL appearance would be a bonus 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

What if you could store everything in a RL folder? Would make moving house and going on holiday so easy :)

Granted, but everything goes in ONE folder, no sub-folders. Your RL inventory never fully loads.

Wait, this ain't the "ruin a wish" thread? 🙀😹

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Granted, but everything goes in ONE folder, no sub-folders. Your RL inventory never fully loads.

Wait, this ain't the "ruin a wish" thread? 🙀😹

Stop ruining my folder fantasy!! xD

I would probably 'take all objects' in one go, and end up with everything jumbled up together in one block...

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, missyrideout said:

Door #3. I'ma look so good I can get the other stuff for free

If I chose door #3 and looked like my avatar in RL that would be bordering on extreme uncanny valley levels, so I might just go for #2. There is a celebrity here who is famous for extreme plastic surgery that gives off my SecondLife avatar vibes. I have seen her in person from afar and she does look like that. But come to think of it, her face earned her the money that can bring all the wardrobe and homes and deco I have in SL to RL. So I choose door #3 lol

• Like 2

Interesting responses. On social media and in-world group chats most people pick door #1 or #2 and rarely door #3 but here a lot of people choose #3 hmmm

As for me, honestly, none. I like my real life and second life separately.

I would love to have the inventory system in RL to be honest.
No more shopping bags, always a good chair or bench at hand if you get tired from walking. Never sorrows about finding a parking lot, just take the car into the inventory. In a hurry? Pull out the helicopter or the race car.

But if I have to pick a door: Give me my SL house in that tropical setting on a beach, just like I have in SL at the moment.
Not that I dislike my RL flat, but a nice second home in the tropics, who would not want that?

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1

#3 of course - some minor details to solve: "who are you? what did you do to xxx?" Wrong picture on my passport. That will turn into a serious identity crisis. 😎

#2 is tempting - I'd really love to have my own spaceship in orbit.

#1 wearing THAT in RL? seriously? where? Well the few that will work ... nah .. not that important.

10 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

If I chose door #3 and looked like my avatar in RL that would be bordering on extreme uncanny valley levels, so I might just go for #2. There is a celebrity here who is famous for extreme plastic surgery that gives off my SecondLife avatar vibes. I have seen her in person from afar and she does look like that. But come to think of it, her face earned her the money that can bring all the wardrobe and homes and deco I have in SL to RL. So I choose door #3 lol

I wonder if she has to worry about her eyeballs popping out from something like a sudden jarring, like if they told her to be careful about them being so opened up.. Did they slit her eyelids back or something to make her eyes so big?

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.