Like to interview residents inworld for a blog series

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, nyahrou said:

Mmhm, I don't visit the forums much so I didn't even know it did that ewe

I actually wanted to create a series of videos on YouTube about SL, but I doubt it'd get much traction. The only  YT videos I've found about SL that seem "successful" paint this platform in a negative light.

What a great idea! Never think your idea is not good enough or not 'succesfull'. I wish you good luck and go for it.

• Like 2

You can interview me, I love to talk about myself. I live in an old commercial structure on Fenfarg sim in Kama City on the Zindra adult continent.

It's a short walk from a Kama City monorail station, or you can take a hover car right to my front door.

You'll have to excuse the mess thought. I'm doing a remodel to make the place 100% TOS compliant, but I can rezz us a couple of chairs.

😂

• Like 2

Thank you all for your enthusiastic responses! I will be contacting you next week for an interview. I still have some people who wanted an interview before and I will try to contact them as well. It was difficult at times because the time difference from Mid European Time and Pacific Standard Time is nine hours. So when it's nine o'clock in the evening in the US it is 6 o'clock in the morning in my country :-). But there allways will be a moment! The mornings and early afternoon will be the best match (until 3 pm PST, that is midnight for me). Looking forward to speak to you!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 6:42 PM, nyahrou said:

Mmhm, I don't visit the forums much so I didn't even know it did that ewe

I actually wanted to create a series of videos on YouTube about SL, but I doubt it'd get much traction. The only  YT videos I've found about SL that seem "successful" paint this platform in a negative light.

I think this is a wonderful idea!   I’d love to watch Videos that show the real SL, the ordinary people doing extraordinary things, just because they are enabled to do them in this platform 🥰🤩

• Like 1

Fascinating interview with @Simo Vodopan.
When I arrived at the home of Simo Vodopan I first waited a while before he became clair and I saw how he looked like.
'Pleased to meet you,' I said when he was visible.
'Yo, welcome to the place,' he said cordially.
He looked like a vagabond fox with fierce long manes and dark sunglasses. In his snout dangled a cigarette...

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/simo-vodopan

• Like 5

On 1/17/2021 at 2:02 AM, Jackson Redstar said:

by looking at the responses You'll have a novel!  I do video mostly, and video weddings. Id be happy to speak with you SL name Jackson Redstar

Hi Jackson, can't seem to find you inworld on that name, I got a lot of Jackson's and Jackies's 🙂 but no Redstar.

• Like 1

I know it says I  am a newbie but it lies. I have been here 14 years. I usually post on my other account. I am the teen alt, but currently the main. I would love to do this. I am usually online every day. I can be on just about any time though i often sleep between 3AM and 10AM SLT.

(I am central standard time in the USA, SLT plus 2)

You can contact me in world under this name

• Like 2

In the years I've been in Second Life, I have never had the honor to meet a professional wedding photographer and -filmmaker. Now was the moment because I was going to interview @Jackson Redstar. He is one of a few here on this second world who actually makes wedding video's for a business. And he has seen and recorded hundreds of weddings. Is this actually his passion?

Jackson Redstar (homesteadcloud.com)

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 10:52 AM, archangel969 said:

Hi Prokovy Neva, well let's see. Today I have two interviews. I guess I must make a schedule (I'm not a schedule type of person 🙂 ). It's good to have a good number of residents to interview, it may take some time. Then you also have the greatest chance of diversity. So I will certainly love to interview you, it can take some time.

Well, I'm not going anywhere, so look me up in the book. 

• Like 2

I have a few RL things that require attention such a book coming out in the spring and another book I jus finished, but this week I will be contacting residents again for interviews. Very fun to do this, I learn a lot myself and remember this: everyone is interesting to be interviewed.

• Like 1

The appointment with the honorable Asbjörn Gothly-Raven was made on Facebook. There I met him and his partner Guen Gothly. Guen said to Asbjörn: 'should we share our "home" and our "baby?" I think we should!' And Asbjörn answered: 'We should, Zorphan doesn't get enough snacks...I mean visitors.'
Well, this promised to be an interesting visit, to say the least!

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/asbjorn-gothly-raven

Asbjörn Gothly-Raven-portret.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2021 at 4:02 PM, Guen Gothly said:

My partner and I have a very unique sim and shopping event. We'd love to have you visit and get a chance to tell you why our lil event is different than others. 

Well, you can say, I visited your sim 🙂. And unique and different it was. very much love your community policy and it all was, and looked, so mindblowing cool. Was also very moved by the story, but I'm a romantic fool, you know ;-).

Asbjörn Gothly-Raven (homesteadcloud.com)

• Like 2

Lovely interview with @Maryanne Soloaka Aveline Echraide. A beautiful fragile, graceful appearance with flaming red hair. She appeared to be a very openhearted soul, who spoke with ease about her Real Life and her Second Life!

'I think SL is a wonderful environment for creative females'

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/aveline-echraide

AvelineEchraide_portrait_round.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Oh, those humble creatures that populate Second Life. Pantera Północy was not the first to assure me that her interests would be rather boring for an interview, "so only use me as a backdrop," she wrote. Of course I didn't buy that. When I contacted her for the interview she was drinking tea, both in her tower house in SL as behind screen. Well, it was time to have a cup of tea with her, then we could talk about her house and her passion!

Pantera Północy (homesteadcloud.com)

Pantera Polnocy_portrait_klein.png

• Like 5

Mysterious and overwhelming, that is how Prokovy came across to me at first glance. There is so much that this resident has put up, there are so many plans in that head, it just keeps on going. But during the conversation, a personality revealed itself that was open and honest about its passions and its home in life.

Now working on the interview with this remarkable resident, to be continued!

Snapshot_20782_038b.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.