Like to interview residents inworld for a blog series

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As some of you know: I am a bit of a hermit. Most of the time I am writing in my home at Regal (Sweet Grass community). But now I am going to leave my house to travel around SL! Why? I am planning to write a book (consisting of a series of blogs) about you, my fellow residents!

I will travel around SL and visit people who would like to be interviewed. I have 2 main questions:

1. Please show me your house and:

2. What is your dearest passion? That can ben ANYTHING. Cars, a new found love, flowers, designing. They only thing is that it MUST be your dearest passion.

But the most important question is: are there residents who like to cooperate with this project and like te be interviewed?

And a secondary question: are there residents who have allready published a book inworld? I also love to hear from your experiences.

Well, I am hoping At least a few of you think this is a good idea :-). Otherwise I will return to my villa and be the happy hermit as I always was ;-).

Snapshot_20748_005g1.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 17

6 hours ago, Ignis Dismantled said:

If you are interested, I would love to be interviewed by you x3

I am of course :-). Can I contact you inworld? It could take a bit time (have to make some preparations), but I will interview you then in your own environment where you are at home. What times (SL time) are you available mostly?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

That's interesting, you can IM in world I'm up for it,  and I would really love to read you book about second life someday.

Glad you would like to be interviewed! It could take a bit time (have to make some preparations), but I will contact you. What times (SL time) are you available mostly?

• Like 1

What a great responses! My aim is to show with this blog series and eventually the book, that SecondLife residents have a warm heart and live a passionate life. I came to this idea because I hear so many people say about secondlife that the contacts there are cold and shallow. I will prove otherwise!

My name is: Angelus van Engelen inworld and: archangel969

• Like 3

18 hours ago, archangel969 said:

I am of course :-). Can I contact you inworld? It could take a bit time (have to make some preparations), but I will interview you then in your own environment where you are at home. What times (SL time) are you available mostly?

i am available anytime. :D contact me whenever.

• Like 2

Hi, I will contact you all in the coming week(s) or days, depends on how the preperation goes. What I wanted to add that I Have a RL body that lives in The Netherlands and that body lives in the Dutch Time, wich is: Central European Time (CET). It's a bit of a puzzle, caus in SL I want to hold on the SL time (convenient for events etc.), but the difference is enourmous. In The Netherlands it is 9 hours later. So 4 PM PST is in my place: one o'clock in the morning :-).

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

Hi, I will contact you all in the coming week(s) or days, depends on how the preperation goes. What I wanted to add that I Have a RL body that lives in The Netherlands and that body lives in the Dutch Time, wich is: Central European Time (CET). It's a bit of a puzzle, caus in SL I want to hold on the SL time (convenient for events etc.), but the difference is enourmous. In The Netherlands it is 9 hours later. So 4 PM PST is in my place: one o'clock in the morning :-).

I'm on GMT so only an hour different from you. If you want to catch me earlier (before noon SLT) Saturdays & Sundays are best - my Sunday commitment isn't until later.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:07 PM, GoSpeed Racer said:

I would like to help you too. I am on SLT +3 time and am online most days of the week.

I've self-published 5 books since 2018 and I can introduce you to other SL writers / authors.

That would be great! Also love to hear about the books you published! I have mainly published 4 novels in RL and also have done interviews (interviewed people and being interviewed 🙂, but would like to keep that seperate from SL. I know there are different opinions about seperating or mixing RL en SL, but it's everybody's own choice. I will contact you, thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I'm on GMT so only an hour different from you. If you want to catch me earlier (before noon SLT) Saturdays & Sundays are best - my Sunday commitment isn't until later.

Great, will contact you inworld. Have also send you a message with a question about you inworld name. See you later, inworld!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I wish I hadn't started redoing my house. You've caught me mid project on that and a few others I've had going. Some for over a year now. lol 

Ah. Well. Maybe there will be a next time. 😊

Well, then I shall wish you a prosperous redoing! But very curious about your redoing plans! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm available if you're interested. In world most days just now, but only up to 11am SLT. I'm UK based, RL writer & friend of Go. 9_9 My SL passion is photography, building avis and decorating homes.

Forum messaging is a way to set something up in advance.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2

Today I met Lewis Luminos. I will work on the text I have from the chat with him. Then I will send him the text and some pics I made. He can also add pics of his own if he wishes. I will publish the text and pics no earlier as he is agree with it. I will follow this procedure with everyone I interview.

Good to know that I will never publish a text or pic which the interviewee does not agree with. For me this goes without saying, but it might be good to share it here as well.

• Like 5

I don't have a house 🙄 so keep an eye out if you're passing by any large culvert, bridge or heavily wooded park.
If you look really carefully you'll see my shopping trolley sneakily parked somewhere nearby. ☺️
Just yell out and I should appear. 👌 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I'm available if you're interested. In world most days just now, but only up to 11am SLT. I'm UK based, RL writer & friend of Go. 9_9 My SL passion is photography, building avis and decorating homes.

Forum messaging is a way to set something up in advance.

Hi Belinda, so you are a colleague of mine? 🙂 Sounds all very good! Much to talk about then. Yes certainly I am interested. I will contact you inworld!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.