what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

xD

He just the best ever..

Dude came out there with a cigarette. You have to find some 70s video to see someone live on TV smoking. They even gave him a table with an ashtray and lighter lol. I bet if weed was legal in NY he would have been smoking a blunt instead.

20 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Not interested, Lilette...

Me neither really, in Trump.  But, this article is kind of what I base my theory of Trump going into TV because it looks like a pot of gold to me.  Who is going to turn down a pot of gold?  The rich?  I don't think so, and it's all just my opinion.  

The conservative Free Beacon actually declared Thursday that Trump “won” because he “accomplished his goal of becoming the most famous person on Earth.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinions-trump-did-far-worse-in-the-election-than-we-should-have-expected/ar-BB1aQ867?li=BBnbfcL

Edited by FairreLilette

1 minute ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

Dude came out there with a cigarette. You have to find some 70s video to see someone live on TV smoking. They even gave him a table with an ashtray and lighter lol. I bet if weed was legal in NY he would have been smoking a blunt instead.

Yea, they make exceptions for him, because he's just that good.. He did it when he got the Mark Twain award also..

He said, Kick me out!! MFk's.. something like that..hehehe

Watch this, but right around 1:56 he goes into it.. This is another good video of his recent things that i really like..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

I just want you to know, he's using the money people are donating for his various frivolous legal challenges to pay down his debt, after he blew ba-zillions they already donated for him to get re-elected.

Josh Jordan on Twitter: "The Trump campaign is using the 'election defense  fund' as a way to grift supporters out of their hard earned money so the  Trump team can... pay off

I figure as long as the disclaimer is there, then it is basically 'Buyer Beware'.  If anyone if stupid enough to give money to anyone/anything and not read all of the fine print, then it is there own fault if the money gets spent in ways that they don't approve of.

I think Ivanka Trump may be the one to seek the White House, eventually.  Now, I wonder if she was born in this country.

It was interesting to read how Ivanka Trump wanted to be First Daughter of the White House and take over the first's ladies quarters.  Melania said 'heck no to that'.  Ivanka is the one I'm wondering about.

Edited by FairreLilette

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

I really don't think Trump wants that 400,000 dollar a year salary.  It's peanuts to him.

Yep - Trump never kept any of his Presidential salary. From day one, he always said he would give it away, donate it - and that is one of the few promises he made that he actually kept.  I don't remember what where his donations went in the first few years of his Presidency, but at least his latest donations are to worthy health causes.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yea, they make exceptions for him, because he's just that good.. He did it when he got the Mark Twain award also..

He said, Kick me out!! MFk's.. something like that..hehehe

Watch this, but right around 1:56 he goes into it.. This is another good video of his recent things that i really like..

Omg I died..... "the first amendment is first for a reason, the second amendment is in case the first doesn't work out."

1 hour ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

I'm kind of thinking the same but I also think he'd get pardoned at least for anything federally. I am not sure he could get pardoned for the legal stuff going on in NY.

There's still a debate on whether he can pardon himself for federal crimes.  Anything other than federal, he can not.

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

There's still a debate on whether he can pardon himself for federal crimes.  Anything other than federal, he can not.

I meant Biden would pardon him just to put it behind us and move on. Kind of like when we all moved on with the fishiness surrounding the Bush/Gore election. Because it was the best thing to do as a country.

1 minute ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

I meant Biden would pardon him just to put it behind us and move on. Kind of like when we all moved on with the fishiness surrounding the Bush/Gore election. Because it was the best thing to do as a country.

Given how Trump has behaved throughout his entire Presidency, I can't see anyone wanting to pardon him for anything.   In the case of Trump, I actually don't think it would effect the country one way or the other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given how Trump has behaved throughout his entire Presidency, I can't see anyone wanting to pardon him for anything.   In the case of Trump, I actually don't think it would effect the country one way or the other.

Well there's at least 70million people that would disagree with you. Nearly half of the people that voted. 

17 minutes ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

It's up to the DOJ whether or not Trump gets prosecuted federally, we'll see who he appoints as AG. If it's Schiff or Preet Barrara...they're going to prosecute. But we'll see.

Just now, Janet Voxel said:

It's up to the DOJ whether or not Trump gets prosecuted federally, we'll see who he appoints as AG. If it's Schiff or Preet Barrara...they're going to prosecute. But we'll see.

Yes he would need to be prosecuted and found guilty first before he could be pardoned anyways. I think the federal stuff he would get pardoned for. I don't think the government or president can pardon someone for a state crime however so that would be completely up to NY.

3 minutes ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

Yes he would need to be prosecuted and found guilty first before he could be pardoned anyways. I think the federal stuff he would get pardoned for. I don't think the government or president can pardon someone for a state crime however so that would be completely up to NY.

They could go after him for obstruction of justice, there's 10 counts in the Muller report.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:
35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well there's at least 70million people that would disagree with you. Nearly half of the people that voted. 

i know a lot of people that voted for Trump simply because they are staunch Republicans or just didn't want to vote for Biden for any number of reasons.  Most of them couldn't give a crap whether or not he is now prosecuted for tax crimes.

I think you far over-estimate how much the general public cares about that sort of thing.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

30 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I can imagine Trump escaping Federal prosecution, not by pardon, but by lack of attention from DOJ because of the political backlash the Dems would reap from pursuing him. New York State is another story. It's a reliably blue state, able to weather the internal political storm.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

i know a lot of people that voted for Trump simply because they are staunch Republicans or just didn't want to vote for Biden for any number of reasons.  Most of them couldn't give a crap whether or not he is now prosecuted for tax crimes.

I think you far over-estimate how much the general public cares about that sort of thing.

Yes this I don't understand because Trump nor his true followers are Republican. I mean even their views are not consistent with anything remotely conservative. For instance supporting police unions. For one most red states don't even allow their police to unionize and two, a union in general is a liberal cause. Conservatives are against unions. 

Too add to that. The highest paid police are in liberal cities.

Edited by Ultimo Constantineau
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Maybe instead of resigning going in for some elective surgery and giving Pence the wheel while he's incapacitated. You know what to do Mike.

That dude has trust issues. I doubt he'd even trust Pence. I mean the republicans did pretty well on the down ballots in the same election he's saying was illegal. If he actually believes there was something fishy going on then that could only happen if the republicans were involved too.

Also,  a lot of those blue states vote red locally meaning republicans were managing a few of those voting centers.

Edited by Ultimo Constantineau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.