what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I'm beginning to now think...nah!  Trump is not a dummy.  He could have his own TV show and make ba-zillions and I mean ba-zillions more than as a president. 

I just want you to know, he's using the money people are donating for his various frivolous legal challenges to pay down his debt, after he blew ba-zillions they already donated for him to get re-elected.

Josh Jordan on Twitter: "The Trump campaign is using the 'election defense  fund' as a way to grift supporters out of their hard earned money so the  Trump team can... pay off

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I meant to leave all the memes and cackling to just that one lovely evening, but I've just seen this. There was also the time that someone, I can't remember who, insulted an opponent by accusing him of coming from "the Ed Balls Academy of Windbag Rhetoric", so for these two things alone, I guess he's worth it.

Screenshot_20201109-143827_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Yes but by their own admission, they did try to interfere with our election.

Meh Putin seems to be disagreeing with you here:

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday reaffirmed his staunch denial that his government meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election despite the extensive evidence to the contrary, and insisted Moscow has no intention of interfering in any future votes, either.

Speaking in response to a question from The Associated Press during a meeting with chief executives of international news agencies in St. Petersburg, the Russian leader said that “we didn’t meddle, we aren’t meddling and we will not meddle in any elections.”

https://apnews.com/article/1f12eaf734014da6bcd0995ae89c6636

And even if they interfered, how much of it was made possible by Clinton's emails and the DNC's lax network security?

2 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

people are donating for his various frivolous legal challenges to pay down his debt, after he blew ba-zillions they already donated for him to get re-elected.

People or "rich people" donating?  It's probably rich people and they gave the money and not at gunpoint.  I don't know what this has to do with my post exactly?

A)  A president does not make very much money.  B)  Trump can make a lot of money elsewhere.

Trump is a land baron.  He even named his son Barron.  Plus they have a family business.   

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Meh Putin seems to be disagreeing with you here:

And even if they interfered, how much of it was made possible by Clinton's emails and the DNC's lax network security?

https://apnews.com/article/russia-archive-elections-0f59968fe06851efc30ccca084c66095

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-jokes-interference-us-elections-1462686#:~:text=Asked about interference in the 2020 Presidential Election%2C,it" during a panel at Russian Energy Week.

Yeah, he's 'joking'. Sure sure

Edited by RowanMinx

38 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

People or "rich people" donating?  It's probably rich people and they gave the money and not at gunpoint.  I don't know what this has to do with my post exactly?

A)  A president does not make very much money.  B)  Trump can make a lot of money elsewhere.

Trump is a land baron.  He even named his son Barron.  Plus they have a family business.   

Do you know how much money he owes? to the gov't? To Deutsche Bank? He's not a ba-zillionaire and he's using the money people are donating to him to pay his debts...lol....

What does it have to do with your post? Everything.

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They have to know these lawsuits are not gonna turn anything around.. Just stick a fork in it, it's done!

hehehe

Now Melania is asking Trump to concede.  I really don't think Trump wants that 400,000 dollar a year salary.  It's peanuts to him.

He's doing his "tough guy shtick which is all an act".  They all act to some degree.  Trump can take his tough guy shtick elsewhere and make ba-zillions.  He can stir up an audience that is for sure.  Former President Obama was the one to say "Trump's tough guy shtick is all an act".  It is.  They all act to some degree.  

Edited by FairreLilette

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Now Melania is asking Trump to concede.  I really don't think Trump wants that 400,000 dollar a year salary.  It's peanuts to him.

He's doing his "tough shtick which is all an act".  They all act to some degree.  Trump can take is tough guy shtick elsewhere and make ba-zillions.  He can stir up an audience that is for sure. 

She didn't want to be there is the first place..

Remember when her and their youngest son were gonna stay in the Trump tower when they first won?

She didn't think they would win.. hehehehe

plus for the salary a president gets.. I think he only took 1$ because he had to legally.. he didn't want the salary..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

10 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

the money people are donating to him to pay his debts...lol....

Your post above says retire debt for his campaign....?  That is not paying off personal debt.

I'm with Ceka, stick a fork in it already.  Trump can buy his own TV station and probably will.  He sure can stir up an audience.  I might even bet he has offers already.  

Edited by FairreLilette

19 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Where did I say personal debt?

He's using money people think they're donating for one thing for something else. You know what they call that?

I'm really not interested, Janet.  

However, what is kind of scary is painting Trump as some kind of Messiah to find "bad guys" and triumph over evil.   However, Trump could do his "Messiah shtick triumphing over bad guys" on his own TV show which could then mean the show could be about politics aka a talk show.  Trump isn't going to go away.  However, I would not watch the show as I am not keen on more trump-antics stirring up trouble.   Trump reminds me a bit of Howard Stern.  

Edited by FairreLilette

5 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Yeah, I can see that.

He's not a ba-zillionaire and he's going to court when he's out, not TV. Well, the trial might be on TV....

Trial for tax fraud?  Possible.  However, one hand feeds and/or washes the other as my Mom always said, aka corruption between the rich.  They wash each other hands clean for a price, that is.  Tale as old as time.  

Edited by FairreLilette

4 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

He's not a ba-zillionaire and he's going to court when he's out, not TV. Well, the trial might be on TV....

I'm kind of thinking the same but I also think he'd get pardoned at least for anything federally. I am not sure he could get pardoned for the legal stuff going on in NY.

4 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Do you really think only rich people are donating to his frivolous election lawsuits?

I want don't to get involved in a discussion of donations.  

Have you thought of asking some tele-evangelists for the money back they stole from old people?  My ex's grandmother gave everything to Oral Roberts and ended up penniless.  They tried to get the money back.  It did not happen.  

No one puts a gun to anyone's head to donate.  

I'm done discussing donations please, thankies.  

Edited by FairreLilette

1 minute ago, Janet Voxel said:

Do you really think only rich people are donating to his frivolous election lawsuits?

Doesn't look like they are getting any money at the moment. So far in just the past 3 or 4 days alone judges have already shot them down 3 times in 3 different states. They have zero case. Also, the republican party got a best case scenario for a trump loss by maintaining (likely) the senate and gaining seats in the house. And those votes are on the same ballots that Trump is trying to say are illegal... He won't get any help from the RNC either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

I'm kind of thinking the same but I also think he'd get pardoned at least for anything federally. I am not sure he could get pardoned for the legal stuff going on in NY.

I agree, but he's still going to owe all that money, which could lead to a tax evasion case. Who knows? He still hasn't released his taxes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.