The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

19 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Here you go!  1 LI Christmas trees, seven looks available at $L100 each at Dekute Dekore with 50% going to the American Cancer Society.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/French Hens/182/161/23

1283669612_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.8fc6d178b0a80258fd2f84ce76e46f2a.jpg

I have bought these trees before, and for 1 Li they are a steal. They are also easy to mod, so I have played with adding glow and light to the star topper. It should be a toy train somewhere in the store, or at least it was in 2019. Also 1 Li. Disclaimer: I have not seen the store this year, so I can't be sure they sell the same. The upright piano and the white Christmas village on the low table to the left is also from 2019.

xmas_001ed.jpg.17829971bbbafe4cd84381833

Last year Dekute Dekore wasn't in the event, and the Christmas items could not be found anywhere in the mainstore. This photo is from a Winchester add-on.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have bought these trees before, and for 1 Li they are a steal. They are also easy to mod, so I have played with adding glow and light to the star topper. It should be a toy train somewhere in the store, or at least it was in 2019. Also 1 Li. Disclaimer: I have not seen the store this year, so I can't be sure they sell the same. The upright piano and the white Christmas village on the low table to the left is also from 2019.

xmas_001ed.jpg.17829971bbbafe4cd84381833

Last year Dekute Dekore wasn't in the event, and the Christmas items could not be found anywhere in the mainstore. This photo is from a Winchester add-on.

Love Dekute Dekore. I just picked up the upright piano and now I'm facing the hard decision of removing the Culprit piano. XD

welp_002.jpg.396c64e7dc1a081d5795b21aac63dd66.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

{moss&mink} Holiday Giveaway

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss n Mink/203/129/29

Everyone is welcome to stop by the mainstore from December 19th - 25th to redeem 350L in store credit.

as far as I can tell, this is a gift for their vip group members.. which is a lovely gift.. however, it costs 500L to join that group, which was not mentioned in the above post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

as far as I can tell, this is a gift for their vip group members.. which is a lovely gift.. however, it costs 500L to join that group, which was not mentioned in the above post

It didn't rez for me at first either: it's on the gift card wall. The VIP credit is next to it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Trompe Loeil - Keliana Loungers PG

only today at Trompe Loeil for 50L using the group tag

579153971_natal2021g56_024.thumb.png.bc9087627a9de744abc4487db18ae188.png

Usual price $400, 6 LI according to the MP listing. But the ad at Trompe says 4-6 LI. CORRECTION:  My apologies - you do need to be a member of the Trompe VIP group. (The sign at the lower left didn't rez for me and I'd enabled the tag as soon as  I'd TP'd there.)  Anyway, 18 fabric textures included and a couple of wood textures.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde Park/217/165/22

trompe.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

( Read the notice via Flickr page ) It's on the wall ...give it time to rezz  

• Like 1

1596564040_trompelounger.thumb.jpg.5cd34a142691d133e6ccaa9166abce6b.jpg

Group is needed or money is refunded.  The "towel" costs 2 land impact so not a good deal in my estimation.  White or black woods.  

From the last group notice: 

Hi Superfans! Its Christmas week and Trompe Loeil has some exclusive goodies just for you:
🍁 This week only, stop in every day and get two special Superfans only products for just $L50! We'll have two new items up for only $L50 each every day through Christmas - watch for a daily notice and stop in now for the first two offerings! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde Park/217/172/22
🍁 New Superfans 50% discounted items behind the desk

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

It is for both Teresa :) , members (red box) and non members (white box). The credit can be used until January 26th

Edited by Elena Core
Right colors
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Elena Core said:

It is for both Teresa :) , members (red box) and non members (white box). The credit can be used until January 26th

Well I am confused BUT I joined and bought yesterday for FREE.  The group I joined is still free this morning.

image.thumb.png.0739c5ba0847b977f9b2e93c95e05f9d.png

image.thumb.png.51aeebf59d8f68d8a410d8d0b8620920.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding picture
  • Like 2

Still looking for a decorated Christmas tree? Storax Tree has a variety available - trees in the back row are 15-21 LI, but those in the front are 3-5 LI; all appear to include a resizer script and cost only $25 each!

I bought the 5 LI tree that I'm facing in the photos - resized it up by 20% and it's 6 LI. The terracotta pot base is bland and without detail, and you cannot unlink it or make it transparent, but you could probably cover it with a 1 or 2 LI base that you prefer. For $25, one of these might be worth getting as a fallback if you're running out of available LI. 

storax1.JPG

storax2.JPG

stor20.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Muniick has this 2 LI lamp on sale for $25 - 2 lamp shade colors, variable light color and strength. (Unfortunately, the candle bulbs in the base can't be controlled other than on/off, and they're overly-bright, but they do look good when turned off.)

mun1.JPG

mun2.JPG

Strange, I get up a menu with 4 light options: Min, mid, max and Glow only, two texture options: Linen and cream. Also Light color: White, warm and cold.

8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Strange, I get up a menu with 4 light options: Min, mid, max and Glow only, two texture options: Linen and cream. Also Light color: White, warm and cold.

The menu is for the light from the bulb under the lampshade. Click the base directly to turn the candle bulbs on/off. They're so bright that their outline is completely lost.  

Actually, they're not too bad from a medium distance - I'd been looking at them close up. 

mun3.JPG

mun4.JPG

• Thanks 1