The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity1776

Those of you looking to kit out a nursery should check out Atelier Burgundy's weekend sale.

Tub on stand - 1 LI, no anims, $75

Highchair - 1 LI, no anims, $75

Chair - 2 LI, basic F or M sits, $75

Crib with mobile - 3 and 1 LI, no anims, $75

Dresser with changing mat - 4 LI, $75

Decor items including lamp and child's artwork - 1 or 2 LI, $75

Framed child's artwork - grouping a 3 frames and single landscape frame 1 LI each, $75

The fatpack is available for $399

ab1.JPG

ab2.JPG

ab3.JPG

ab4.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've collected a fair amount of apple-related decor over the last couple of years, and this is one of the best items I've found - a 1 LI wire basket of red/green apples (you get both) for $75 from Random Matter. They still look good from a reasonable distance, but you can resize them a bit and they stay at 1 LI. (Lattice pies are also available for $75, or you can find an extended set including cider and loose apples as well at Collabor88.) 

apples1.JPG

apples2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

I've just managed to get into Cozyfest so I'll upload what I can find before the lag gets to me. I'll put links to individual shops in purple, but don't know if they'll work. Granola is selling several items for $50 each - the Vesper chaise is PG 9 LI, and comes in either light shades or dark shades. The coffee table is 1 LI and the vase is 2 LI. 

All gifts require a Fifty Linden Fridays Group tag.

gran1.JPG

gran2.JPG

• Like 7

Llorisen: the lamp and the mirrors are 1 LI and $50 each. The lamp strikes me as a very good deal - not only can you change the wood and lampshade textures, but you can control the intensity, color and range of the light. These 1 LI wall shelves are the free gift. 

llorisen.JPG

shelves.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1