The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Very lovely fireplace, but land impact is a bit high - 15. It says it is reduced when scaling down. I am so ready for a modern version of Linden homes... sigh.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Trace/249/14/22

Fourth Wall / Vik Fire Feature Wall / Happy Weekend

For Happy Weekend, I am not really sure when it starts. My timezone is out of sync with SL. Saturday?

Also Black Friday SALE, 50 % of all, but not giftcards. Ends 27th November.

Edit: The fireplace is for sale already. But since Linden homes are so big, I feel that it can't be sized down to tiny. I resized it to be same height as the doorframes in the house, and it was 10 Li.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Free gifts at the Christmas Event for ACS RFL. Look for them under the big Christmas tree. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Christmas Event/134/139/23

Unflat Stuff - Black bathroom cabinet (1 LI)

image.png.9c241796a3f6b17ab74755c8384c493b.png

Zerkalo: -Winter cozy coffee set (2 LI)

image.png.f4ea6d781bc0c84367c627d960e0ed51.png

Velvet Whip - Books (1 LI)

image.png.f86ec2a455d83c1a9d98f8b642477eca.png

Artisan Antiques - Santa Cookies dispenser (6 LI)

cookies.thumb.jpg.8969233aebe1beb816a6bcf869e68a0d.jpg

=============================

There are a bunch of pop-up stores on the same sim. I couldn't name them all because the textures won't rez for me.

Some items for sale at Unflat Stuff:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Christmas Event/194/73/23

unflat_001.thumb.jpg.84e1bfc01a992ad91f431fd412c295cb.jpg

unflat_002.thumb.jpg.ce3cf348f97bc5262cc2d2ffe3dcbf10.jpg

Some select items at Zerkalo:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Christmas Event/196/115/23

zerkalo.thumb.jpg.6a289f5e26c6742f9979066d803ac096.jpg

• Like 8

Nothing has grabbed my attention in the 25 Linden Tuesday or Hello Tuesday sales, so I decided to drop by the Black Friday Bazaar to see what decor and furniture items are on offer. I haven't found a listing of participating stores, so I'll just post stuff as I find it in the next hour or so. First up is this 8 LI daybed from Evil Bunny with lots of texture-change options. There are 3 price points: $150 - A; $113 - Cuddles; $75 - singles. If you join the free Evil Bunny group, you can claim this gift... though 3 LI for tealights is a bit on the heavy side. 

Hmmm, not really seeing anything else. Moving on.

evilbunny.jpg

evilbunny2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Esther Bunny said:

Fapple has a new gift in the store, and the Group Fee disabled until Nov 28th

Fapple- Thanksgiving Table Deco 20 prims - Fapple - Place Setting rezzed w/food 4 prims

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple BDSM Furniture/99/39/2751

260467183_1082410979172856_6104781190816507916_n.jpg

Now I have seen it, and can't unsee it: Isn't the glass placed on the wrong side? It is always on the right side of the plate, next to the knife. Lovely set, but I want to grab the glass and move it.

Maybe it is separate so I can move the glass. I am still going to get the gift, only for the food if the place setting is in one part.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Now I have seen it, and can't unsee it: Isn't the glass placed on the wrong side? It is always on the right side of the plate, next to the knife. Lovely set, but I want to grab the glass and move it.

Once upon a time while I was a student I did ‘silver service’ set-up and waitressing for my university’s reunion weekend, and this is the pattern we followed for the formal dinner. (When I finally attended a reunion of my own, all we got for our money was a serve yourself buffet with paper plates!) 

A0DFA700-D05B-4E63-86B8-9F6DDC23D528.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Maybe it is separate so I can move the glass. I am still going to get the gift, only for the food if the place setting is in one part.

You can unlink it - the glass top and stem are one prim. There are two prims for the bottom of the glass - one of those seems not needed (invisible from top and white when looked at from underneath... There isn't a shadow on the place mat for the glass - so you can swap position and ... relax... :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Emma Krokus said:

You can unlink it - the glass top and stem are one prim. There are two prims for the bottom of the glass - one of those seems not needed (invisible from top and white when looked at from underneath... There isn't a shadow on the place mat for the glass - so you can swap position and ... relax... :)

Thanks! The only issue I have with Fapple is that they love to use more prims than other stores. It is not optimal for a low li budget home like Linden homes. But it turned out well now.

I am sure I have a 1- prim glass I can use somewhere in my inventory. That it is no shadow on the place mat is great.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Thanks! The only issue I have with Fapple is that they love to use more prims than other stores. It is not optimal for a low li budget home like Linden homes. But it turned out well now.

I am sure I have a 1- prim glass I can use somewhere in my inventory. That it is no shadow on the place mat is great.

Some are on the primmy side... They do for some reason include an extra prim (invisible cube) in all the group gifts I took today. As far as I can make out, it does not impair function to unlink and delete it...

Odd!

Good idea to replace the glass with another... 

And you're welcome!

• Like 2

Bazar's Black Friday sale has already started But only on "selected full sets". It is much I want there, so I can hope some of it is on sale.

Black Friday deals at the mainstore

Updated: It was not much to find. And it is "up to" 50% off. I bought the Ibiza lounge set for 30% off. I had almost bought it for full price earlier, so that was lucky.

The Maui massage set 40% off. I saw the Hyde dining set and 2 more sets, and the Maldives bathroom and also bedroom. I did not write down everything, but it could have been much more.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

What Next 50% off group join fee for Black Friday 125 Linden

Group benefits: 10% OFF all inworld purchases (wearing group tag); occasional exclusive group gifts & access to past gifts, 50% off brand new mainstore releases for the first 48 hours (except for credit purchases). Discount excludes sales events & gift cards.

Previous gifts are in the Group Room near the landing point- wear your group tag to take the gifts!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Our Chloe has also set her lovely store for Black Friday. Everything  is L$11 , including the Bellisseria homes addons and the VIP Group Gift joining fee.

Marketplace

Group

Inworld store

256x192.jpg

Yes just on the MP - the inworld store (also a bit of a roleplay store) is being assembled but feel free to nosey about - thanks for the mention Elena! x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1