The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 11/8/2021 at 9:51 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

There's also a bathroom set at 3LI: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/3DL-Half-Bathroom-Set-3-Prims-100-Mesh/9645273

3DL_HALFBATH_AD_1.jpg?1470455655

There's an inworld location where you can see them up close:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NTBI/104/136/24

They have a few more furniture there as well.

I have this set and have been using it for ages in many of my homes.. it is a great set. Personally I removed the toilet and replaced it with one from LAQ Decor and duplicated a 2nd towel rack that I put near the tub (also LAQ Decor).

I love this bathroom set that Eddy recommended..  it is definitely a MUST have.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

@Frigga Freidman I am not sure you realize how much we appreciate your posts... at least I sure do.. I check them every week and often go shopping from them. Thanks for all your dedicated work bringing us these great bargains!

You're welcome! Funny how in RL I'm not a shopper or re-decorator, but I've found a lot of enjoyment in SL looking for things I'd like to use in my homes (and marveling at the exquisite items created by some exceptionally talented people). And that's a caveat - my posts here are by no means comprehensive, but represent my own preferences and prejudices. So I hope anyone here who searches for or stumbles upon something really great - on sale or otherwise - considers giving the rest of us a heads up!

• Like 8

As usual, Muniick has lots of sales on. The set I haven't seen before is the Vintage Garden Hanging Bench - 14 LI, lights off-glow-min-max, texture-change pillows, cushion, wood, PG or A, $50 each.

The planter set is $50 - main planter 5 LI and stacked boxes 3 LI. 

The foosball table/light set is $60 - table 6 LI and lighting 3 LI.

Dartboard 3 LI plus separate darts on board, 1 LI each - $25 and Game Room sign 2 LI also $25.

mun1.JPG

mun2.JPG

mun3.JPG

mun4.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

There's some Christmassy stuff on sale at KraftWork this weekend - the 3 Home Basics table lamps have been on sale before, but now not only have they been re-colored for the season, *but* the scripting has been fixed so that you can now turn them on and off by clicking on the base or shade, instead of having to click on the light bulb itself :)  Each one is 1 LI, and the set costs $60. HOWEVER, if you've previously bought the original Home Basics set, I think you'll find that the Christmas edition ones have already been sent to you a few hours ago as free updates, so check your in-world messages!

Also on sale - the Christmas edition of the 3 LI Shoreditch Christmas Edition Rug, 4 textures included. Once again, if you'd previously bought the Shoreditch Neutral Rug, you'll have been sent the Christmas rugs as a free gift! But if you're buying the rugs for the first time, the Christmas ones will cost $60.

The sets of Christmas candles come in two parts, one of which is 4 LI and the other 3 LI. Each set costs $50. One thing , though, the candles don't flicker, but blink.

kraft1.JPG

kraft2.JPG

kraft3.JPG

• Like 6

Bricolage's sale item this week is a 13 LI texture-change sofa that coordinates very nicely with last week's chair (seen at the right, now back to its regular price). $60 PG, $75 A.  The 2 LI coffee table is also available for $60, as is the 1 LI bowl (with, I think, the tulips, but I'm not sure). The 1 LI side table is on sale for $63. 

bric.JPG

bric2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is a really nice set. I have it from when it was new.  I "think" it was a gacha? as there was a RARE piece of wall deco that isn't in this.  Mine was a blogger box.  I don't care tons about the food but the furniture and decor is definitely worth looking at.

Artisan Fantasy   via Wanderlust Weekend.   Also a really pretty outdoor piece from Hextraordinary. 

Artisan-Fantasy-02.jpg

Hextraordinary.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 2:09 AM, Chic Aeon said:

This is a really nice set. I have it from when it was new.  I "think" it was a gacha? as there was a RARE piece of wall deco that isn't in this.  Mine was a blogger box.  I don't care tons about the food but the furniture and decor is definitely worth looking at.

Artisan Fantasy   via Wanderlust Weekend.   Also a really pretty outdoor piece from Hextraordinary. 

Artisan-Fantasy-02.jpg

Hextraordinary.jpg

That fountain is really cute!

This 1 LI place setting from Old World might especially suit a Log or Fantasy home. Disclaimer: I haven't seen it 'in the flesh'. $97. (Also on sale for $97 is a 7 LI "Medieval desk"* and 1 LI chair; there are better options out there in a similar style for fewer LI. The Jacob desk by Lisp, for example.)

*Nope, there's nothing remotely medieval about the design... except that it's made of wood.

oldworld.jpg

• Like 5

OK, here's a lesser-known location for Fantasy and rustic home furnishings (Y'all know that I love to find and share these places that are less-known, right?).

MoonSha

SLURL:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunlight Radio/64/118/2001

Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/42512

Their specialty is furnishings for rooms that have storage: libraries, wine cellars, tailor shops, wizard's laboratories, etc. They also have a lot of unique finds. Everything appears to be mesh and storage shelves have a good amount of detail/texture for the items.

1) Had to buy this fireplace, because it really looks like it has a crackling, lively fire. 2) A library

truth_004_300.png

truth_004_301.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kraftwork has a 50% sale on all in Mainstore. It is expensive things, but I have been looking at their modular kitchen. Modular is always good. And it was released in the summer, so it is included in the sale. I am sure this will fit many different rooms.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/164/104/21

Make sure you buy items released before September, or else no 50% refund.

Fancy Decor + Kraftwork Modular Kitchen at Fameshed

KraftWork Black Friday 2021

Edit: Yes, I bought the kitchen in white. I see no need for it in adult, and PG was 999 L. I was refunded 499 L. 🥰 I think it is my best modern kitchen so far. Most kitchen modules 1-2 Li, also drawers, cabinet with microwave, cabinet with oven and so on. Decor fridge 1 Li, filled fridge 6 Li, oven 5 Li, overhead light shelf with decor 4 Li and large sink modul 3 Li.

I did not test every part.

coatsi_023.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7