SL...or Pizza Paradise?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Someone posted here that they wanted to change SL to Sexy Disco Life. Well, I think SL SHOULD change...but to PIZZA PARADISE.

All grass/soil/rock in regions should be changed to cheese and pepperoni, or ham and pineapple.

The infohubs should be changed to pizza restaurants and Ebbe and the Lindens should hold a sacred pizza supper at one every Sunday at 6pm.

Linden dollars should be replaced with pizza slices. A pair of converse knee boots on marketplace = 200 pizza slices.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

4 hours ago, zipponkit said:

Someone posted here that they wanted to change SL to Sexy Disco Life. Well, I think SL SHOULD change...but to PIZZA PARADISE.

All grass/soil/rock in regions should be changed to cheese and pepperoni, or ham and pineapple.

The infohubs should be changed to pizza restaurants and Ebbe and the Lindens should hold a sacred pizza supper at one every Sunday at 6pm.

Linden dollars should be replaced with pizza slices. A pair of converse knee boots on marketplace = 200 pizza slices.

barf.gif.2f81ac7d317657fbb4d2933b397f1e02.gif

6 hours ago, zipponkit said:

if you have nothing to say, perhaps stay away from the keyboard, and go sit in a dark corner of your room for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, zipponkit said:

Linden dollars should be replaced with pizza slices. A pair of converse knee boots on marketplace = 200 pizza slices.I

I would laugh so hard if I came across a parcel like this (even though, or perhaps especially because, I can't have much pizza in RL). Please make one :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zipponkit said:

Oskar is that you? 😜 

It could be done. 

They have/had some test sims where the ground texture was chocolate chip cookies.

Trouble is though, if I was surrounded by food textures and paying in pizza slices in world, I would become a 600lb shut in.

Oh, I get it now - you own a pizza chain in real life - excellent advertising campaign, my friend :D 

• Like 1

This would make more sense than the David Lynchian nightmare that is the real world right now. It would also piss off Goreans (albeit improve the look of their regions), and anything that annoys Goreans can't be all bad. I like pizza. Let's do it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I suppose I could get used to it. 

I had a clothing problem at one point after the shower curtain got a bit tight, but I managed to tip the old two-person Vango out of the loft and it does the trick just fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I had a clothing problem at one point after the shower curtain got a bit tight, but I managed to tip the old two-person Vango out of the loft and it does the trick just fine.

My aunties always told me there was a ways and means act, but frankly I don't mind being naked 100% of the time. Nature makes it so that naturists never have to look after themselves.

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

My aunties always told me there was a ways and means act, but frankly I don't mind being naked 100% of the time. Nature makes it so that naturists never have to look after themselves.

I think a few strategically placed pizza slices would be excellent adornments.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

In the olden days, I would have logged into Second Life, adjusted my avatar and adorned it with pizza slices, photographed it and bunged it on here. Soz, I just haven't the energy today. Must be all those carbs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Is that slices.... or square cuts?  

Guess it would depend on the Fashion Statement one would be going for... at the moment!

Edited by TechDave
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TechDave said:

Is that slices.... or square cuts?  

Guess it would depend on the Fashion Statement one would be going for... at the moment!

If they're strategically placed over my naked parts, they will be whole pizzas to cover my curves! I don't do fashion victim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.