You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thankyou @SaintNicholas2019...I received email about gift (but not picked it up yet).  I wont be back in SL till next year. How clever you are for searching our 'wish lists'. I did wonder how you were able to send just the thing I wanted.  Love the selfie GIF too. (Wondering who is the person behind the 'new profile', now).

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Well I wasn't expecting to join secret santa due to not having time to do it back but it seems from my emails I have a secret @LittleMe Jewell santa gift inworld 

Thank you naughty girl :D 

I wasn't a part of this thread activity, but decided to have some of my own Christmas fun.  Surprising people is one enjoyment that I do get out of the holiday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So, uhm, I have no idea who @SaintNicholas2019 is, but thank you so much for the cool tiki totem things!

I saw them yesterday in my inventory and sorta just had to do a double take because I thought that I had bought them myself and just couldn't remember if I had. XD they'll be perf for my new house!

Also, thank you to @Scylla Rhiadra, @Eva Knoller, @Catrie, @Ivanova Shostakovich, and @RaeLeeH for all their fun gifts as well!

sorry for no pictures so far, but I'm working ideas around what I've received and the photos will come!

I hope everyone in the forums had a fantastic holiday and thank you all who participated in this thread game--and thank you to those who didn't but still spread some cheer around anyway! ♡

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mikka Luik said:

I must have missed the bit where the "secret" vanished. Ah well. Was fun in the other place :) So many things were.

I think that mostly things were secret -- nobody seems to know who @SaintNicholas2019 is.

Also, a few people posted here about gifts they received from people that were actually outside of this Secret Santa thing.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.