Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Ooh, Residentia! I have fond memories from another region next to it. The cutest thing is the mole ferry that goes between the lighthouse and Bellisseria Fairgrounds.

That was the first thing I did was to fly over to the lighthouse and stand at the very top. I saw the water taxi show up, and there's a boat rez zone, of course!!!! I was squealing with delight!

• Like 3

I was very happy to get another houseboat in the channel at Beluga Sound (4th in from right) the sailing from here is good and the views are stunning so thanks out there!

Snapshot_088.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
don't know left from right
  • Like 12

15 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I was very happy to get another houseboat in the channel at Beluga Sound (4th in from right) the sailing from here is good and the views are stunning so thanks out there!

Snapshot_088.png

stunning view 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, LuLu Starbrook said:

I haven’t seen much of anything on the land page the last couple days. When I logged into my page there was a houseboat. When I looked on the map, I thought, this isn’t ideal. Then I started walking around on the deck and got blasted by a big sunset. I think the previous owner had their sun positioned so it was always sunset. This houseboat in Isthill faces south. But there’s something about it that intrigues me. I’m going to hang onto it for a few days. Maybe it will show up in a “Beautiful Abandons” post. 

I kept my not quite perfect houseboat in Isthill. I've had better locations, but this one has won my heart. 

Home Sweet Houseboat 5.png

• Like 13

I just got this houseboat in Surfdom yesterday, end one and this one is a longer one.  Also discovered only 8 boats on this region and no houses.  I am not sure how long I will keep it, but I will announce it when I let it go.

surfdom_001.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

What a perfect spot!!! Let me know in case you decide to move out! 🤣

i had fun decorating it ,but then i get restless and gave it up   ,now i picked up a great houseboat  ,and they are not easy to get  ,so i'm hoping to keep this for a while 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Atina0 said:

i had fun decorating it ,but then i get restless and gave it up   ,now i picked up a great houseboat  ,and they are not easy to get  ,so i'm hoping to keep this for a while 

Famous last words. I've got to stop making pronouncements I can't keep. I'm nomadic, too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Gemini Mercury said:

I'm crossing my fingers seeing all these! 😍 Haven't been able to catch a vic on the land page in awhile!

I let pretty much everything go back to the land page after I post so this one is in there somewhere.... good luck!