Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Wah, wah. Talk about first world problems. I have been hunting for a good Traditional, when this houseboat with a LIGHTHOUSE smack in front comes up. And open room on one side. And, free view out to the "Inland sea" from the Fourze region.

What do I do.... stay here and pay for a new Premium to hunt the *special* Traditional with?

(Who am I kidding... I already decided to keep the boat. Because my weakness is a lighthouse....)

light_001.jpg

Aww yay!! 😍😍😍

• Like 4

Thank you for this person who did abandon this one! 

It is beautiful, private backyard and on the little hill corner, 
felt immediately this is my spot :) 
I did abandon my log cabin to get again traditional, just felt It suits me the best ATM... (...till the new ones comes)

Snapshot_004444_001.png

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, victoriabeso said:

I did abandon my log cabin to get again traditional, just felt It suits me the best ATM... (...till the new ones comes)

Snapshot_004444_001.png

This is the cutest / best add-on i have ever seen! Love everything about this. 

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, victoriabeso said:

Snapshot_004444_001.png

what a great entryway!!!! It looks like a completely different house!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Really great addon - I never sawe a house like that. Is it Wichester based?

And a great colour too - looks like a mitish white - is it a shell or just the light effect?

I believe this is on the marketplace.  Search Winchester and look for new.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I found it on MP and am tempted, but it apparently covers up the rear balcony, so I'm wavering now.

Yeah, it basically turns the rear balcony into a small room that could be used for a bathroom or closet.

Though, depending on how the entire add-on is made, you could possibly just use part of it.  Would need to see it inworld to be able to figure that out.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, it basically turns the rear balcony into a small room that could be used for a bathroom or closet.

Though, depending on how the entire add-on is made, you could possibly just use part of it.  Would need to see it inworld to be able to figure that out.

My thoughts exactly. I like the front a lot, and would like to inspect it to see if it could be used without that spare room. 

• Like 2

Privacy is key to me when it comes to a home, so when I got this spot last week, framed by two little  ponds and facing a third one, surrounded by trees, i just felt... happy. I know Moles will be developing in the back, but in the meantime, it will be a place to enjoy a cup of tea while looking at the mountains.

PrivateSpot.png

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Privacy is key to me when it comes to a home, so when I got this spot last week, framed by two little  ponds and facing a third one, surrounded by trees, i just felt... happy. I know Moles will be developing in the back, but in the meantime, it will be a place to enjoy a cup of tea while looking at the mountains.

PrivateSpot.png

Do NOT abandon when not sure this time. How lovely

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

it has no water  ,just the sea in distance view   ,but .....what a lovely location this is, the pics i make dont even do justice ,you have to see it in person 

not sure yet if i'm gonna keep it 

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

• Like 4

Caught this trad earlier today. There are a couple of tiny islands in the lake, and one of them is connected to the trad's lawn by a strip of land so you can walk over to it (where a campfire sits). I really do think that trads have the most interesting landscaping; the other themes are lovely, but trads just have so much variety!

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 6