Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

8 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Well, I owe a debt and a late night gamble to whomever put this camper back. I thought I was done with my Wheeler island but with a compromise on sand, I'm done! (until maybe we see if they do other tempting 512 themes)...

Snapshot_022.png

This would be a keeper for me, too, Chloe! 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

This would be a keeper for me, too, Chloe! 

It was a huge gamble - just as Chloe had the Wheeler camper my alt got this one on her last night. I even did it in the middle of the SL day which I usually don't dare attempt but I was determined to try. The first switch went wrong they ended up on the wrong accounts so I had to gamble twice and THANK GOD got it right! But on the second go I had to let the Wheeler out completely so I could have lost both. Such is the gamble!

• Like 4

Good morning Bellisseria... from the girl who said was looking forward to live in the log cabins, and now is happy surrounded by HBS in a Traditional location... No comments...

This house has been around in the forums, and I am glad I finally caught it (picture taken with an EEP Beta viewer)

CongerReefMorning.png

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

@Elena Core Those houseboats look nice aswell... I wonder when they are going to make another batch of boats again. I'm contemplating maybe trying my luck again getting a more central houseboat location as its getting a little lonly up in the big pickle.

They are! It's an island northern Bellisseria, a small place with not many homes, which is something key to me. I've seen more log cabins and Victorians being built, but not so sure about HBs

Anyway, I've seen quite a few going by, and there will be many more available when the stilts make their big entrance 

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

They are! It's an island northern Bellisseria, a small place with not many homes, which is something key to me. I've seen more log cabins and Victorians being built, but not so sure about HBs

Anyway, I've seen quite a few going by, and there will be many more available when the stilts make their big entrance 

Oh stilts will be an exciting release. Initially (when they announced the theme) I was a bit "meh", but since I have traveled around Belli a bit in the past week, I just came to the conclusion, that I need water next or around me in a Linden Home. So they might broaden my choices, since waterfront parcels in the other home types are rare and houseboats don't have such big numbers.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Recently got back to SL and managed to get this beautiful abandon, something to keep me busy while I'm waiting for the Stilt homes. 

house1_002.thumb.png.89a2e27c5d68a7eed0b8f9d1b3ff0a83.png

Wow, this temps me to try my luck, although its a risk since my current home isn't bad.

• Like 6

There's a great Victorian home out there waiting for me, and till we meet (oooh, so romantic...), Im rolling the dice trying to find it, and this is what showed up today.

After derendering the hedges (sorry, not a big fan), you get a nice open view of the little pond in the corner. I think I will keep it or a few days

Side note: if anyone sees my Victorian, which is actually also looking for me, please, give it my number; it feels lost without me...

Price.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

On 8/8/2020 at 10:19 AM, Syo Emerald said:

@Elena Core Those houseboats look nice aswell... I wonder when they are going to make another batch of boats again.

It was said in a recent interview that they plan to add more houseboats in the future, so I would expect more to come after the Stilt home release. Since that isn't till later in the year I wouldn't be surprised if it's not until early next year that we see more though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This may not compete with some of the diamond parcels in here, but I just caught a Victorian in Pudding, second row to the sea. Its located between two roads to the side (= no direct neighbours on two sides), the ocean is at least visible and the backyard view is not directly towards the next house. Only the FPS could be a little better.

Snapshot_116.png

Snapshot_117.png

• Like 9

I think I just hit Victorian Silver. Got a nice plot in Caithness. This is were I'm going to stay and wait for the Stilts.

I can see the frog fountain from my the corner of my frontyard, the barrier seperating my place from the sidewalk is all natural with a hedge and beautiful flowers. The backyard faces an open view towards a cliff/mountain, towards some sims hosting traditional homes.

Snapshot_117.png

Snapshot_118.png

Snapshot_119.png

• Like 17

Thank you to who ever left this trad at Cape Lively! ❤️ I was looking for a camper by the sea, I know very rare. Thought I see what this trad house was about just cause curious, and omg. It is not a camper, it is better. It is a sea front by the canals at the sea with so many cute decors around. So thank you very much stranger❤️

045a67e9a3444ea705134a2ea1e5521f.png

e5e0abf2579363d9e1f558b28b1c0922.jpg

a228c4cc9e958ef6f90d18cad698f3c1.jpg

This will be so fun to decorate :) 

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Saw a traditional come up---clicked -----OMG moment

A coastal on SOUTH HAVEN!

Lighthouse view (without boats) at 308M setting! 

I didn't derender anything in the picture.

I am so thrilled :)

SOUTHHAVEN.jpg

I lived there for a while, in the 'many steps' home, and it was beautiful, I couldnt believe I had got it while it was being released, Enjoy it, it is a lovely region

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

SOUTHHAVEN.jpg

Hello neighbour! :)

I got one of these on an alt a long while ago (when the region was released) in a way that seemed like a miracle.

Ever since it grew on me and by now it is my favourite home ... or nearly ... just topped by my main's beachhome in Axim.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I got one of these on an alt a long while ago (when the region was released) in a way that seemed like a miracle.

Ever since it grew on me and by now it is my favourite home ... or nearly ... just topped by my main's beachhome in Axim.

8 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Helllo neighbours :) I am still in Ebbe Tide (The lovely home I got thanks to @Fay Starlight because she had 1 and a half mini shrub in the way. 🤣) It an awesome row we live in. It my favo home. Views are amazing.

Edit* And thank you @Leora Jacobus because of your link to the page "in a way that seemed like a miracle", I found a pic taken by @Elena Core of my home before before release

Edited by iBrat
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When this region released  I had  a coastal here two parcels North---but it had no lighthouse views like this one does! I still loved it though---kept it a long time (for me)! :)

I feel like I upgraded here!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, iBrat said:

Helllo neighbours :) I am still in Ebbe Tide (The lovely home I got thanks to @Fay Starlight because she had 1 and a half mini shrub in the way. 🤣) It an awesome row we live in. It my favo home. Views are amazing.

Edit* And thank you @Leora Jacobus because of your link to the page "in a way that seemed like a miracle", I found a pic taken by @Elena Core of my home before before release

Awesome love being neighbors, I got a weed wacker, should I bring it to come visit? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4