My Flickr Century....

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not much for boasting, but....πŸ˜›.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for meΒ - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

Β 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

/me grabs a baseball bat - Get off from my patchΒ if you don't want to get hurt. (What is Fickr?)

Flickr...place for storage of video and pics. Β You can share them, join groups, look at others pics. Β 

Edited by usedcars
Add more info
  • Thanks 1

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people thatΒ  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

Β 

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!Β  Was I in the wrong place?

Edited by CheriColette
additional info

1 hour ago, CheriColette said:

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people thatΒ  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

Β 

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!Β  Was I in the wrong place?

Ooo! Well I have a profile, yes, so I dunno??

Ah there's a BelindaN on Flickr who isn't the real deal!!! hahaha

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, BelindaN said:

I'm not much for boasting, but....πŸ˜›.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for meΒ - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

Β 

smells like you fishing for more followers... lol

Β 

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.