My Flickr Century....

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not much for boasting, but....😛.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for me - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........😊👩‍💻

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

/me grabs a baseball bat - Get off from my patch if you don't want to get hurt. (What is Fickr?)

Flickr...place for storage of video and pics.  You can share them, join groups, look at others pics.  

Edited by usedcars
Add more info
  • Thanks 1

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people that  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!  Was I in the wrong place?

Edited by CheriColette
additional info

1 hour ago, CheriColette said:

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people that  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!  Was I in the wrong place?

Ooo! Well I have a profile, yes, so I dunno??

Ah there's a BelindaN on Flickr who isn't the real deal!!! hahaha

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, BelindaN said:

I'm not much for boasting, but....😛.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for me - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........😊👩‍💻

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

smells like you fishing for more followers... lol

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.