What are you watching today?

It only took about a month after it hit the theaters to come to our streaming channel..

I started to watch it earlier in the day with everyone else, but couldn't stay awake because , Well someone at work hit me with a car part again.. Sooo, the pain killers they have me on  make me sleepy..so I ended up watching it tonight while everyone else was sleeping.. hehehehe

I'm gonna have to stop looking forward to movies.. It's starting to become hazardous to my health.. hehehehe

Aaaaaanyways, I'm not going to spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but I will say, for me, it was worth the wait.. Some may not agree and some may.. That's just how the matrix ticks .. :D

The Matrix Resurrections

I do want to say one thing before I finish..

Thank you for using this version.. It's one of my most favorites.. I got a real chill and goose bumps when it came on..

That's all I'm gonna say about it..

I truly :x This song.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

I'm watching at my msn (bing) home page today and it reminded to me the poem by william blake.

Tiger Tiger, burning bright, 

In the forests of the night;

What immortal hand or eye, 

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies. 

Burnt the fire of thine eyes?

On what wings dare he aspire?

What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,

Could twist the sinews of thy heart?

And when thy heart began to beat,

What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain, 

In what furnace was thy brain?

What the anvil? what dread grasp, 

Dare its deadly terrors clasp! 

When the stars threw down their spears 

And water'd heaven with their tears: 

Did he smile his work to see?

Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tiger Tiger burning bright, 

In the forests of the night: 

What immortal hand or eye,

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

tiger.jpg

Edited by examining
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2022 at 1:12 AM, Garnet Psaltery said:

I did enjoy this for the most part; it looks gorgeous, and there's plenty of interesting and varied music.  I thought the acting delightful generally except that Emma and Knightley both seemed a little out of place and uncomfortable.

I love period movies and enjoy watching the many re-makes. Some stories never get old and I like to see different interpretations of the original books. Ive not seen this version yet but will soon. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

I heard it wasn't all that good, so now i'm not sure if i wanna watch it.

It'll make it to probably netflix or hulu or something like that.. I think it's hulu that has all the other ones..Any stream that has the series will probably end up with it.. You could wait until it makes it to one of those..

I would talk about it some to give more of a feel to it, but it would be hard to without giving out any spoilers..

Honestly, I think a lot will depend on how much someone dove into the rabbit hole of the Matrix world, From the movies to animatrix and the games..

That's kinda why I said, some may agree and some may not.. With it being so long since the other parts of the story,it's gonna be a very subjective crowd..

• Like 1

I decided to watch a horror movie tonight. When I saw that Vince Vaughn was playing the role of a villain, I had to watch it to see if he could pull it off. I always see him in comedy films. I think he might also be in action films too, but his roles in that are not evil, like a horror film would be. surprisingly, he pulled it off pretty well!

This is the trailer, so you can buy or rent on YouTube. I watched it on Hulu.

I suggest not watching the trailer as it gives away too many scenes in it.

It's due to our low attention span from too much time on the web, according to surveys done with people.

The plot is that the son's father finds out that his ex wife's new love interest has a dark past.

The father is played by John Travolta.

I'm watching Call the Midwife - all 94 episodes - right from the beginning all over again on BBC iPlayer. No adverts, one trailer at the beginning of the programme that can be skipped. I am up to episode 3 so far and am amazed how much more I am enjoying watching it this time round, no doubt because I was not at all familiar with any of the characters first time.

I may be quite some time!