What are you watching today?

I'm gonna lay down and go to sleep to Seven Psychopaths..

This has to be one of my most favorite ,if not the favorite, Sam Rockwell movies..

It has a really good cast and even though I know whats coming, I still get into tears laughing so hard..

Sam Rockwell plays the best Psychopath ever.. He just needs a whole series of movies based on this character. hehehe

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This has to be one of my most favorite ,if not the favorite, Sam Rockwell movies..

I like him to.  If you have HBO check out Richard Jewell. He plays an attorney who helps Jewell. Kathy Bates is the mother...I think she was nominated for an Academy Award.

Anyway, since you hate the power of the government I think you'll like this one!   Anything directed by Clint Eastwood is always good too.

• Like 1

It's Spooky Season (according to everyone trying to sell things) so I'm embarking on suitable viewing.  I remember enjoying this, though not much of what happened, which is a good way to watch a film. 

[EDIT]  I finished it and just have to say if you love old books be prepared for old book abuse. :( 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

Nikola's attempt to abuse the DMCA against youtube news channels backfires, and comes to an end:

Nikola tired to claim it was an 'innocent mistake due to a flaw in YouTube's copyright algorithm but YouTube came back and said 'that's not how our algorithm works.'

Edited by Pussycat Catnap