Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

55 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Does anyone have a LM to the trailers? I would really love to get a look at them. Thanks!

Mine is at Arvee (24, 222, 33), there is no security orb and the doors are wide open.  Feel free to come by any time, I recommend climbing the rocks in the river in the front yard to see the waterfall and at the bottom of the waterfall the moles have kindly placed an inner tube to ride the river :D  There are trails all around for walking or riding bikes/horses and you can see a wide variety of camper models.  It is really beautiful!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2019 at 3:42 AM, Beth Macbain said:

Out exploring today and came across this masterpiece in Placid:

Redneck.thumb.png.6828190744b24461f44cba6497e0f555.png

Reading the profile of the owner (artist?) leads me to believe, hopefully, that this is parody.

Regardless, it's truly beautifully done inside and out. The attention to detail is stunning and I love it.

Hi Beth, thank you for checking out my place, it is indeed a very special place with lots of treasures ^^

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

SO do i. And I am really thankful that Linden Homes are free (we don't have to buy or sell the parcels) because... can you imagine the property value plummet around this place? Bahahaha!

-.-

All that stuff you see are my treasures !!

:p 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

This honestly was the most unique and amazing Bellisserian HOME (traditionals, houseboat's, and trailers/campers combined) I have ever come across! I would definitely recommend everyone find this gem, and hopefully you will be lucky enough to meet the amazing owner! She is just as lovely as her home. ❤️

The pleasure is all mine Lex, so happy you could come by and we met ❤️

Edited by AboveAlchemy
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, AboveAlchemy said:

Hi everyone thank you for the nice words & support !

If any of you would like to see my place inworld, here's the LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Placid/16/23/37

Hope you all enjoy, I had a lot of fun building it, makes me smile everytime, hope will bring a smile to you as well :'D !

1350559398_SaltyBitsDeepSouth.thumb.jpg.d0a4908d4fa3c7af5ad4fead56f7fc5f.jpg

Thanks for the address! I had not yet had a chance to come hunt your place down, but was going to do so soon. Now it will be easy! Can't wait to see all the details of your treasures there! 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

My Williamsburg model camper...

Snapshot_006.jpg

So glad to see you're back in Belli so we can see your terrific designs!  I chose the pic above because it shows some elements of your design sense that I really admire.  I have the same stove on the same color Williamsburg wall, but did I use the backplate? Noooo and it looks wonderful.  And I so love those wiggly half-shelves, what great shapes - did you build them?  If not, can you share where they came from?  And your bright splashes of color & pattern cheer me.  We had a Trad near yours in Maple Cross, and I totally perved your build there lol.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

So glad to see you're back in Belli so we can see your terrific designs!  I chose the pic above because it shows some elements of your design sense that I really admire.  I have the same stove on the same color Williamsburg wall, but did I use the backplate? Noooo and it looks wonderful.  And I so love those wiggly half-shelves, what great shapes - did you build them?  If not, can you share where they came from?  And your bright splashes of color & pattern cheer me.  We had a Trad near yours in Maple Cross, and I totally perved your build there lol.

The base and backplate of the stove is the one that came with the stove and I expanded and retextured them. The shelves came from "Meshpossible"  if I remember and they are 1 prim each. This is the result of a few hours trying out each trailer with decor and came to the conclusion that the Williamsberg was best and most spacious. Thank you for the compliments. 🙂

I came back to Balli because of the trailers and landscape around there which is way more of my style and I am holding out for the log cabins which will eventually come 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I think I live near you 😉

Wow!!  That's great to hear!  I love the Red Bluff Region and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!  Now I'll want to come hang out in your yard!  :D Your style has been a great inspiration for us as we both love it, Ziggy 🤩  We'll keep an eye open for your new place so we can see it in person.  

• Like 1

Welp, somewhere along the way my Shenandoah morphed into a She-Shed.  Kinda.  Still needs a few more plants and maybe another rug and I need some kind of coffee table and a few other small touches, but I'd say the worse is over.  26 prims left even with fluffy doggo out of his crate. 

Kitchen is the 'Ade' Kitchen by UnKindness.  Comes in white also, modular and very easy to personalize.

Camper_Outside_50.jpg

Camper_inside_50.jpg

Camper_inside2_50.jpg

Edited by Ellen Cordeaux
  • Like 13

Had a nice day.....sunbathed awhile on the roof of my trailer.

100876549_10.11-sunbathingontheroofofmytrailer_001.jpg.263cc4bddb2a6e97b9e05036869533c3.jpg

Then while I was out riding my horse, I came across a bear sleeping on a log in Lake Tatakaka.

1530976725_10.11-sawabearsleepingonaloginLakeTatakaka_001.jpg.ba2df2841d90fb940efef798602e3207.jpg

I decided to do a little boating.

473998659_10.11-decidedtogoboating_001.jpg.63c5df7b8e022b07a71e858611a85be9.jpg

Moored my boat at the Lodge.  What a wonderful view from the roof.

548369892_10.11-greatviewfromtheroofoftheLodge_002.thumb.jpg.c0190e0b686d033fcd8b0c5bcda5a79a.jpg

• Like 11

Very nice photo!! (as allways) ... but what does "New freestanding pond at FLF." exactly MEAN?

On the picture I see a pond ... rather a LAKE but that is part of the landscape 

There are rocks, a table to chairs and a ???? in the middle.

Looks like a stove ... or a container of some sorts ... is that called a pond?

Sorry if I am being stupid but not a native English speaker.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.