Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

ikr  if ll would up the prim allotment to the same as the homes i would be a really really really happy camper ,,,, lolol ,,,, love that joke ,,, happy camper   we are all happy campers    . btw love the  way you decorated   your  camper in fact love what every one has done with the campers. 

So maybe if we beg, plead.. whispering   lol for christmas ll will increase the prims allotment for us ,,, that would be so amazing if they dad ,,,, hiding behind my chair ,,,, hey it could happen ,,,, peeking out .

They can't.  LI is tied to region size and fixed at the point that they bring new regions online.  To change a region to double prim means that it will need more server resources.  My guess is that the double prim regions are on their own set of servers, separate from the regular regions.  There are likely either fewer double-prim regions per server or the servers themselves have more resources to handle the extra load. 

Not to mention that it would be unfair for other Premium users if the Camper folks got all of the LI associated with a 1024 sqm parcel, but only had to use 512 of their tier allotment for it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not to mention that it would be unfair for other Premium users if the Camper folks got all of the LI associated with a 1024 sqm parcel, but only had to use 512 of their tier allotment for it.

the tier stuff still confuses me but i do not own land so  but one can dream that santa server  increased the prims for the trad and house boats and with that boys and girls so to for the rest in the fair way  ,,,, visions of extra prim  avalilabe dance in their heads ( the sugarplum dance ,, the night before christmas )  

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I would like campers on 1024 sqm parcels not extra LI on 512 parcels. Still, I love the trailer areas as they are but would just like a parcel the size of the house parcels because of the extra LI that goes with that.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

What a great spot!! I agree on the privacy, that's what I love about the place my camper is located, there's distance between other trailers and houses, and there's a hill on the back. May I ask where you got those gorgeous orange trees?

The moles have been clever with the landscaping to give most campers a private feel to them. The trees are from the Looking Glass. I think they were in the Saturday sale recently. You'll find them here in a choice of colours but the orange is lovely for autumn.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon Dream/37/239/31

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

My alt got a Coyote Canyon camper. Gonna keep 2 premiums as I love my house and probably will stay there but I want a holiday home too ;) 

No water near me but its private and gorgeous.

WOW  WOW  WOW  CONGRATS ,,,, if ever you down the road want to   move please let me know   ps no need to do the floors i will bring my  own mops  lolol hugs and congrats

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@MiakisTheUsagi, you're so coming to my camper and redecorate everything.... I always think I've done an amazing job with landscaping, and then I see your pics, and I want to start over xDxDxD 

She definately has the knack for the landscaping it always looks fabulous!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Coyote Canyon behind my main's home has some lovely spots, but the two pools at the top of the mountain only have one fish in each and I wonder if they are lonely and shouldn't be kept together in one pool... still they look to be mecha fish rather than bio fish so maybe it's fine...

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Huney Hosses fur rent!

Re-purposed the re-purposed horse trailer back to it's original purpose :P Horse rezzer in front, if anyone would like to ride through the campgrounds who doesn't have their own. Yes, the trailer got modded inside, half for horses, half for human sleeping! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huney Junction/60/50/42   

Horse for rent_001.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.