Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

New FOUR LAND IMPACT couch out at Uber. Good LODs, nice textures, not a huge amount of animations but there are some couples in there too. Only two choices of textures. The other is golden fabrics with lighter wood. Second Spaces.   

Work very nicely in the trailers. 

514702680_sleepyfall.thumb.jpg.28f66d6831f43cd3293ad067ef3d48eb.jpg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Do you, by any chance, have an SLURL for me please? :$ I can't find anything by searching for MSD.

They don't have an inworld store. so heres the MP link https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MSD-Wild-Flower-Rock-Gardens-Kristinah-Set-of-Two-6-12-LI-CM/14014088

They also have other stuff you may want to look at :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

New FOUR LAND IMPACT couch out at Uber. Good LODs, nice textures, not a huge amount of animations but there are some couples in there too. Only two choices of textures. The other is golden fabrics with lighter wood. Second Spaces.   

Work very nicely in the trailers. 

514702680_sleepyfall.thumb.jpg.28f66d6831f43cd3293ad067ef3d48eb.jpg

Great piece, love the textures!!!

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Removed the dandelion patches, added a couple more bushes, some flower patches and, a small spring.

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.35090f84e480da328604ae15d298f9d4.jpgSnapshot_002.thumb.jpg.6c7f1425ec47dcc20f6b9c6b6b1db279.jpgSnapshot_003.thumb.jpg.bc6566e1fad555aedc1b11ffc69a68c9.jpgSnapshot_004.thumb.jpg.840349c2c2f1b753f8c86499fbe0e667.jpg

Also added some flowers and moss to the sides of my camper.

Flower patches are from the MSD - Wild Flower Rock Garden - Kristinah. I just removed the rocks from them.

Spring is the [DDD] Nanshe's Spring.

Sign is from [we're CLOSED]

Notebook, pencil... stealing all the ideas...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I got a camper today , Almost got a trad but was sold out but very very happy with the camper!!!!   If you make the furniture a bit smaller a lot of room and more camper models . I did not understand  where the thinggy was lolol .Found it .  I like the camper better than the house boat   and i really love the house boats ..  W arill post pics as i finish decorating and i am jost so  happy i got a camper ,,,, still smiling ,,,,, ikr ,,, lolol  they are so cute and fun and  ok  doing happy dance in rl 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Love @Opal Gustafson Really nice furniture, modern but with the traditional rustic charm! May I ask where that branch/shelving is from? Love it...

It is a freebie and only 1 LI for the whole shelving, including plants and decor on it.

Primpossible and Meshpossible both has a freebie pack on the marketplace. This shelf/room divider is in the Primpossible pack. The items is no copy, but that is easy solved by buying more than one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

, seems like a lovely spot, quite open view. Enjoying your new home?

Behind me behind the bushes where red  my car there is another camper  this is the camera angle ,,, lolol   but the parcel is a cute nice parce next to road . I love the many options of campers and the texture pack wow loving it  so a lot to work with !!!!cancar.pngaaaaaaaaaaaa.pnggrrrrrr.pngaaaaaaaaaa_001.thumb.png.ee4f9a794cd33947eade64a1606988f3.pngkitaaa.pngzzzzzz.pngzzz.pngaaaaaa.pngaaa.pngaaa_001.thumb.png.230a34f26753e426ca140f2de5032ed2.png

• Like 10

430810171_winterise.pngnofilter.pnginside.pngnofilter_001.thumb.png.1f59b0de81b26f60d81025ba30fb0fe3.png968840516_winterise.pngnofilter.pnginside_001.thumb.png.9e96c74b42596410e67493cbf00c1076.png

Spent the afternoon winterizing the  camper. Closed in the porch with windows and baseboard will add a  pot belly stove and a sofa etc. I love the campers cause i was able to add a storm door.   Both doors work .

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, FallonMackenzie said:

My little slice. I did a bit more of a "glamping" style. 175 prims went too quick, though!

ikr  if ll would up the prim allotment to the same as the homes i would be a really really really happy camper ,,,, lolol ,,,, love that joke ,,, happy camper   we are all happy campers    . btw love the  way you decorated   your  camper in fact love what every one has done with the campers. 

So maybe if we beg, plead.. whispering   lol for christmas ll will increase the prims allotment for us ,,, that would be so amazing if they dad ,,,, hiding behind my chair ,,,, hey it could happen ,,,, peeking out .

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.