Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

32 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Something that got me wondering... are there rezz zones for boats in Belli?

Many.  All over the place. Start at the lighthouse nearest you, for example.  Those are the easiest ones to spot. Then look for LDPW-owned docks.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Something that got me wondering... are there rezz zones for boats in Belli? I think I have seen some for cars, but not for boats. I do have a houseboat, but its a little uncool to constantly keep 30Li open for a potential boat.

There are! I have some notecards from the Belli Citizens Group I am happy to pass you in world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeidreDevons said:

There are! I have some notecards from the Belli Citizens Group I am happy to pass you in world.

That would be very kind! I found a lighthouse a couple of sims away with a rezz spot so far.

What I don't understand is, why we have so many of those little boat houses, but they don't serve any purpose. Those would be great rezz spots.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, soulsofree said:

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community! 

I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands. Since they won't be around for long, we like to find large expanses of open space to ride. 🤩

What's one of your happy moments? Feel free to tell us about it or share photos! 

yeehaw.jpg

That's terrifying if you ride in RL. Lost stirrups, lost reins, no contact with the saddle, and about to come off.

• Haha 3

On 7/21/2020 at 8:02 AM, Syo Emerald said:

What I don't understand is, why we have so many of those little boat houses, but they don't serve any purpose. Those would be great rezz spots.

Little boathouses?

Not the resident owned linden home boathouses but something else?

I have seen a few spots that I wondered why they weren't rezzones. Often it seems like they don't want too many too close together.

For example some months back I asked why the spot at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down Time/68/74/23 wasn't a rezzone, and people pointed out to me that I needed to 'look just to your side' at that rezzone at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oleander/224/215/3 .

That said... you've got me really curious about the little boat houses. Wondering if there's something I've missed.

12 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Little boathouses?

Not the resident owned linden home boathouses but something else?

No, not the houseboats.

This one is located in Cayo Lejano. The next rez zone for boats is two sims away at the lighthouse in Noggin Light.

Snapshot_085.png

9 of us went on one of the most enjoyable tram rides through Bellisseria last evening (2-3 hours). It was slow, leisurely and such beautiful scenery!  Forgot to take pictures. Next time, we will. We'll be doing this again very soon.  Perhaps 2 trams at once for 18 riders. 😉🚋

Photo by: @Seraph SpiritWeaver

78987146_TrainRide!.thumb.png.2617240192707336f14d703b6986ccee.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2020 at 3:26 AM, PrudenceAnton said:

9 of us went on one of the most enjoyable tram rides through Bellisseria last evening (2-3 hours). It was slow, leisurely and such beautiful scenery!  Forgot to take pictures. Next time, we will. We'll be doing this again very soon.  Perhaps 2 trams at once for 18 riders. 😉🚋

Photo by: @Seraph SpiritWeaver

78987146_TrainRide!.thumb.png.2617240192707336f14d703b6986ccee.png

Thanks - I'm the one in the dress that is in a color I cannot recall the name of but is blue-ish.  

Here is one from earlier in the evening. On a bus:

original_5f223cbc289dd268b937d98c.png

web_5f224c95d9859c7ab37ce5a6.jpg

Here's a photo from Friday Night's train ride:

original_5f24dcfed774f828d08b5a48.png

ETA: Oh, right, here's one where I'm actually in the picture: 

original_5f24dc4fd774f823f78ec9aa.png

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid
  • Like 5

I just came back for a 'break of my Summer break', just in time to join another adventure while exploring Bellisseria. As usual, thanks to @Fay Starlight and her friend, we found the Moles actual secret base. So it is true: they have an evil plan to control the world... And it seems @Abnor Mole is master mind behind all this....

Moles_003.png

Moles_002.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 7