When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Someone let this out last night - great area I've owned next door before - will be putting back later today because it does not have my long list of railway requirements. Apologies if has been announced here earlier - I have had most of the homes on this thread recently as many seem to be circling but hey ho, if you want something with a good river butt then this is upcoming...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River Run/179/186/36

Snapshot_166.png

• Like 7

Someone let this out last night - great area I've owned next door before - will be putting back later today because it does not have my long list of railway requirements. Apologies if has been announced here earlier - I have had most of the homes on this thread recently as many seem to be circling but hey ho, if you want something with a good river butt then this is upcoming...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River Run/179/186/36Snapshot_166.png

I am VERY interested in this property. Do you know when you will be releasing it?

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
Forgot to paste the quote
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

I am VERY interested in this property. Do you know when you will be releasing it?

The River Run? I will be able to put back around 10am SLT time if that works (it's currently my early morning and I was thinking early evening at my end)

• Like 3

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

The River Run? I will be able to put back around 10am SLT time if that works (it's currently my early morning and I was thinking early evening at my end)

Ah, bummer. I will be a couple hours into my work shift at that time (I'm in California so SLT). Beautiful catch!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Is there a trick for knowing which one is which when I try to catch it?

Lostbell went first in my experience it will come first but hard to tell whom else is out there clicking today!, also what else is waiting in the wings already

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

Caught this one -out of boredom and something do do before work.. I suppose looking for better than what I have now?

This beautiful Vic popped up again... I think I had this one earlier this week. I am putting it back. There is no water.. but what you have is this house is on elevated land , there is lots of land and a small park with a over sized Willow and lots of land behind you for sense of privacy.

I have to get ready for work.. so I will be releasing at 5:30 SLT

It is the Yellow Vic

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Merriweather/125/198/41

Merriweather Vic Pic_001.jpg

Merriweather Vic Pic_002.jpg

Merriweather Vic Pic_003.jpg

Merriweather Vic Pic_004.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Removed that it is a corner lot
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Malayaa's trad from yesterday is going back.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/128/80/29 

I love this place, I hope someone gets it who will stay.  If you think you want to do so, send me a message here in the forums & maybe we can arrange a time to try.  If I don't hear from anyone, I'll release it at 11:30. 

When you stand on the rock in the water, it feels so REAL, like it's upriver from a big city (past the houseboats somewhere), just at the point where the remote suburbs start.  Upriver houses line the riverbank like they used to build them in the 60's - backyards down to a (protected) grassy riverbank, sparse trees.  Across the river there's a sandy picnic area.  Great place to put a canoe out, ready to push into the water (in-region!), and raise a couple of SL kids :) 

Or put a motorboat out and zip upriver to the fairgrounds or downriver to Fourze Lake!  Is it Bandit that makes the boats that come with an innertube or something, like water skiing?

--------------------------------------------

Released and claimed by someone who's been away from SL for awhile and was looking for a really nice home, and saw this post.  Hooray!

Stine.thumb.png.65b55c8ef0c2c1d87ab6b1f2

I caught this lovely house but after starting to move in I'm just not feeling it and would prefer something that's a little less open so I'm going to release it at 8.30 a.m. Second Life time.  Hopefully someone who missed out yesterday will catch it today. 😀

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/128/68/0

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

after starting to move in I'm just not feeling it and would prefer something that's a little less open

So it goes!  At 10 I'll be letting Chloe's LostBell trad go.  Good privacy, easterly houseboat views in the back.  Directly across the street from it (red winchester) is a stone stairway to this mole recreation spot on the water.

lostbell_001.thumb.jpg.41ed74033ada1f67fb90af09b83c29ef.jpg

• Like 10

1 minute ago, DellaLaBella said:
3 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

You can derender the hedges

not if you use the linden (SL) viewer

Yes, that is jut one of the many reasons that I do NOT use the official LL viewer.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

please allow me to vent just a bit...got a vic in Poinsetta next to the water with a lovely view...which is obscured at ground level by a row of totally unnecessary hedges! Not sure whether to keep it or not.

dashwood_003.jpg

dashwood_005.jpg

2 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

not if you use the linden (SL) viewer

I didn't know that. I use FS myself.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.