When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I found two more named regions with Vics not yet released:

Weaverton    Vics
Triple Time    Vics and Logs

I guess there are several others but I didn't look further.

The only other one I see at the moment is Ramsgate, which appears to be Vics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Other uses:

There is also a breed of cat called "Ragamuffin" - https://www.hillspet.com/cat-care/cat-breeds/ragamuffin

It's the name of a cool little online store from Scotland, and a coffee company in California (hmmm...). It is also the title of a 2019 movie about Christian recording artist Rich Mullin, and a book, "The Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Other uses:

There is also a breed of cat called "Ragamuffin" - https://www.hillspet.com/cat-care/cat-breeds/ragamuffin

It's the name of a cool little online store from Scotland, and a coffee company in California (hmmm...). It is also the title of a 2019 movie about Christian recording artist Rich Mullin, and a book, "The Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning.

My Ragamuffin 

3ED1558B-5219-4662-87F0-179D9BCF5637.jpeg

• Like 16

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I found two more named regions with Vics not yet released:

Weaverton    Vics
Triple Time    Vics and Logs

I guess there are several others but I didn't look further.

Ramsgate (Vics) is another.  I think they are slowly but surely naming the remaining SSP regions, so I would expect SSPE1095 (mixed) and SSPE1098 (Vics) to get names soon.

I've been watching the log home regions on the coast, and noticed that SSPE1043 is now Wildcat Swamp.  I don't know exactly when that happened, as I have been distracted by the pending stilt home  release, but it has been within the past couple of weeks.  I think Quickdraw and Birchbark are recently named as well, though I could be mistaken about that.  Regardless, they are regions to watch for those wanting log homes on Big Bird lake.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If anyone has a home with the railway at the front which can be seen very clearly from inside the home and you are thinking of letting it go back some day soon please can you message me - I've had homes in this description in the past and am looking for same again. I see one came up recently but I lost that one to the poster when switching it. Looking to build something in memory to my Dad so I am specific about what I am clicking for TIA! (to be clear I have a camper already in this description but am seeking the 1024 )

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

LP is slow this morning. I saw one HB a little while ago that vanished instantly, and just now caught a Vic in Carrollton Bay, which I will be tossing back as soon as I log on my alt (which I am doing right now).

Snapshot_001.png

The HB is in Queen Mary. It's been going around all morning.

• Like 1

I got a HB in Saltmarsh about  30  minutes ago.

I gave up my HB yesterday because I wanted to look around a little bit. I refreshed randomly over the day, irregularly yesterday and today and there were Trads, Victorian, some campers and Houseboats (less) on the LP. This ist my  4.HB and it is  a very nice place  with seaview.Quad spot is new experience for me and I´m curious to try it out. Not sure which one I  should/could  use here.

So maybe  my journey  already ended ther. planned trip terminated due of luckiness.

btw. I noticed that the HB, which I gave up, sometimes stand on Governeur Linden up to one hour  until they reappeared on the LP.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Moe McAlpine said:

I got a HB in Saltmarsh about  30  minutes ago.

I gave up my HB yesterday because I wanted to look around a little bit. I refreshed randomly over the day, irregularly yesterday and today and there were Trads, Victorian, some campers and Houseboats (less) on the LP. This ist my  4.HB and it is  a very nice place  with seaview.Quad spot is new experience for me and I´m curious to try it out. Not sure which one I  should/could  use here.

Congrats, that's a great area! I used to have a HB next door in Dahm Strait, and I liked to use the Evening Star model there because the orientation of the HB made it so that I could see the little hilly area next to me and only a bit of other HBs (and lots of water). 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.