When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have been seeing a Camper (the same?) every 80 seconds for allmost an hour now on the LP - Might it be stuck? or does just nobody want one?

PS: Gone finally

Just grabbed a Traditional in

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whaleback/34/139/34

It is a nice house facing the sea (just across the street) and even a lighthouse. And it is on my favourite part of Belli - the Pickle (not the Sqishy one),  but as I allready own two houses there I will let this one go at 7:00 am SLT

PS: DONE and in maintainance ... TAKEN after 2 minutes

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Malayaa's trad from yesterday is going back.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/128/80/29 

I love this place, I hope someone gets it who will stay.  If you think you want to do so, send me a message here in the forums & maybe we can arrange a time to try.  If I don't hear from anyone, I'll release it at 11:30. 

When you stand on the rock in the water, it feels so REAL, like it's upriver from a big city (past the houseboats somewhere), just at the point where the remote suburbs start.  Upriver houses line the riverbank like they used to build them in the 60's - backyards down to a (protected) grassy riverbank, sparse trees.  Across the river there's a sandy picnic area.  Great place to put a canoe out, ready to push into the water (in-region!), and raise a couple of SL kids :) 

Or put a motorboat out and zip upriver to the fairgrounds or downriver to Fourze Lake!  Is it Bandit that makes the boats that come with an innertube or something, like water skiing?

--------------------------------------------

Released and claimed by someone who's been away from SL for awhile and was looking for a really nice home, and saw this post.  Hooray!

Stine.thumb.png.65b55c8ef0c2c1d87ab6b1f2

Edited by Nika Talaj
claimed
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Malayaa's trad from yesterday is going back.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/128/80/29 

I love this place, I hope someone gets it who will stay.  If you think you want to do so, send me a message here in the forums & maybe we can arrange a time to try.  If I don't hear from anyone, I'll release it at 11:30. 

When you stand on the rock in the water, it feels so REAL, like it's upriver from a big city (past the houseboats somewhere), just at the point where the remote suburbs start.  Upriver houses line the riverbank like they used to build them in the 60's - backyards down to a (protected) grassy riverbank, sparse trees.  Across the river there's a sandy picnic area.  Great place to put a canoe out, ready to push into the water (in-region!), and raise a couple of SL kids :) 

Or put a motorboat out and zip upriver to the fairgrounds or downriver to Fourze Lake!  Is it Bandit that makes the boats that come with an innertube or something, like water skiing?

It looks bland, but you write beautifully :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

It will require lots of low prim landscaping -- it will be a challenge...so I'll try at 11:30 slt! Thanks!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

This looks fantastic. I’ll be trying too.

• Like 2

Clicked this Vic out of boredom.    This is too pretty to just toss it back. This a nice water spot with sunset and lots and lots of water.  There is a cool looking ice house and the house boats in the distance if you crank up your draw.  I derendered the red tree out back. 

Putting this back at  5pm SLT. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carders Mill/106/58/33

Carders Mill Vic Pic_001.jpg

Carders Mill Vic Pic_002.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Added : Derendered the red tree
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.