When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A Trad and a Cabin came up ......... I clicked on the wrong house!!

I am releasing a trad in the Foxbridger region. This is a nice spot with land space and road on the front, right and back of the house. There is a elevated curvy road  and lots of boulders. This is a spot I would consider keeping if I was looking for a Trad. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Foxbridge/76/24/0 

Releasing now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Bunny

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

A Trad and a Cabin came up ......... I clicked on the wrong house!!

I am releasing a trad in the Foxbridger region. This is a nice spot with land space and road on the front, right and back of the house. There is a elevated curvy road  and lots of boulders. This is a spot I would consider keeping if I was looking for a Trad. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Foxbridge/76/24/0 

Releasing now

I grabbed it before reading this, and I am looking for a trad, but not this one, so it will be released again shortly.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
I can't type.
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

Dowager Queen (Log homes was released a bit ago) I am reporting this way late!

"Dowager Queen"???  Wonderful!  I think the residents there should hold a "Dowager Queen" parade every week.  Is there anyone here (yes, you too, Nando!!) who DOESN'T have at least one over-the-top gown and bizarro headpiece from Zibska?  No?  How about platform shoes, half-corset, fascinator, jeweled mohawk & glittery eyeshadow? 

I've spent time in an estate that is medieval/fantasy.  I could spin a different "Dowager Queen" outfit every week for 6 months.

• Like 5
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.