When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have saved the homes page with all my premium avatars, names and passwords. I only need to click the first letter, like "M" for Marianne, the rest comes up automatic.

I do the same... I tell google to remember and all I have to do is click the drop down and choose which avi. It actually even remembers the last one I logged in with so it's basically just clicking log in.... it's super quick

9 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I do the same... I tell google to remember and all I have to do is click the drop down and choose which avi. It actually even remembers the last one I logged in with so it's basically just clicking log in.... it's super quick

Yes, it does for me too, remember the last one and choose her/his name.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, Chloe Dolores said:

Yay! I just let one go about 5 mins ago - could be the same one. Either way - enjoy it! Campers are the best!

Thanks. It is a spacious style next to water and I like very much  It was interesting in that both a traditional home and a camper both came up at once. The traditional home showed a photo of a white two story with a big porch and while that is tempting,for me a camper was what I really wanted. Now I will no longer be competing against anyone and I feel happy not sad.I will start to decorate and join the community even more. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Thanks. It is a spacious style next to water and I like very much  It was interesting in that both a traditional home and a camper both came up at once. The traditional home showed a photo of a white two story with a big porch and while that is tempting,for me a camper was what I really wanted. Now I will no longer be competing against anyone and I feel happy not sad.I will start to decorate and join the community even more. 

Ah yes the multiple choice land page! So glad you got the camper!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Gave up a houseboat on Proud Mary 40 minutes ago.  Still in maintenance.

What is making these Proud Mary ones unpopular? I've owned two different ones there today and I've only been dipping in and out for ten mins here and there. 

9 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i had one and i ran almost immidiatly into an security orb   ,thats reason for me to leave  ,the boats are to close together ,and my   last visit was very laggy there 

Being so close together and the amount of things being put into the water dock area were my main reasons for switching from boats to campers. I just like to know .... those ones have a lovely view of the channel and lighthouse though if anyone wants a boat they seem a good bet...yet ...things in docks.......or shall I say overly large things in docks. I struck lucky with Gangway it's pretty unique that one 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Being so close together and the amount of things being put into the water dock area were my main reasons for switching from boats to campers. I just like to know .... those ones have a lovely view of the channel and lighthouse though if anyone wants a boat they seem a good bet...yet ...things in docks.......

when i went to look at m boat everything was filled with stuff around even non rezzing trees and  animals ,that only adds up to lag  ,and orbs  ,i know there entitled to use them   ,but i just HATE  those things   ,i never use them ,and i sure dont want to live next to it 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

when i went to look at m boat everything was filled with stuff around even non rezzing trees and  animals ,that only adds up to lag  ,and orbs  ,i know there entitled to use them   ,but i just HATE  those things   ,i never use them ,and i sure dont want to live next to it 

Haha, I only used an orb once. And that was when I had my very first parcel in SL, back in 2011. 
I really had to. Because obviousliy the region had been a Spanish Newbie Hub before, so every ten minutes some Spanish Noob plopped at my parcel, shouting "hola" and shooting questions at me, LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Thanks. It is a spacious style next to water ... The traditional home showed a photo of a white two story with a big porch  ...

Might be I misunderstood you ... but are you aware that you can choose between EIGHT different camper styles on your parcel? You can change them by touching the wooden camper- sign.

Same with houses! Two flat ones and two twostory ones ... changed by your postbox.

And loads of different coulous once you chose a style.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Just now, Anidusa Carolina said:

Now, I am refreshing the homes since 10 hours...........nothing. Seems like the Moles enjoy their weekend and are not going to release something today. 
Or maybe they do when I go to bed :)

weird   ,i saw  campers and houseboats passing today and missed on a house 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

weird   ,i saw  campers and houseboats passing today and missed on a house 

Are you in the US? 
I suspect that people there can see them a bit earlier. I am situated in Europe, and our ping times here are way longer than those of Americans.

Edited by Anidusa Carolina

1 minute ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Are you in the US? 
I suspect that people there can see them a bit earlier. I am situated in Europe, and our ping times hiere are way longer than those of Americans.

im in Europe like you   ,and i see lots go by  ,i dont get them all ofcourse ,with auto im always to late 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.