When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After the usual game ... being showed about 30ish Hoseboats and not catching any...

... went on for 5 or 10 minutes!! In the end my alt caught a HB in Proud Mary

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Proud Mary/229/244/27

It is directly on the land (first in the picture) and the Windlass faces land  - I am releasing it in 6 minutes 11:10 SLT

image.thumb.jpeg.f1bf0943bcf3fe81545f7f00fd7129c8.jpeg

So who missed out ... here's second chance!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Aren't you trying any more?  I know it's a pain, I'm still trying for a home I really like too, and my life seems to be one long refreshing session!

Nope I have not tried since Limevale to claim any new homes been some areas I wanted to try for but they released them all over the place time wise and days that I just said the heck with it.

I cant sit and watch the screen every second of the day at work can get on here post a little then if you notice I edit my posts because I was not done typing because I had to step away and come back lol. So I am always missing a majority of the releases because they go smack in the middle of the working day.

Which look they just released Proud Mary and was only 2pm here.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ancient Mole just said in the inworld group that they all see everyone clamoring to get them. and that they do care.  Also that they are working super hard to get a lot of them ready so that there will come a day where refreshing is not needed.  "just a little longer".  

Yay Moles and Patch!  What a massive project Bellisseria is.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Nikki Mathieson said:

Ancient Mole just said in the inworld group that they all see everyone clamoring to get them. and that they do care.  Also that they are working super hard to get a lot of them ready so that there will come a day where refreshing is not needed.  "just a little longer".  

They truly are!!!! If you consider all the premium homes that have been released, and the hours needed to do so... Ánimo Moles!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

i truly love that we have so many releases now and each region   is carefully designed  

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.