When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Arwanja said:

Im trying to find a place on Bellisseria for quite some time now. Used autorefresh, refreshed manually... never ever saw anything new (probably a 1000 refreshs). Now 1 minute ago: saw a houseboat

send  a houseboat back  keep refreshing thats the one 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arwanja said:

Im trying to find a place on Bellisseria for quite some time now. Used autorefresh, refreshed manually... never ever saw anything new (probably a 1000 refreshs). Now 1 minute ago: saw a houseboat

So you are seeing stuff just not capping confused? You have multiple posts saying you see stuff just not trying. You probably will start seeing houses be released if people feel a release is about to happen so just keep watching.

Edited by tootsiepop1

14 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

So you are seeing stuff just not capping confused? You have multiple posts saying you see stuff just not trying. You probably will start seeing houses be released if people feel a release is about to happen so just keep watching.

I wrote 4 posts in total now (Im a community-noob). Menntionned the fact, that after refreshing the land-selection for many times, I only saw 1 boat and 1 camper, but that Im looking for a house. Of course you can call that "multiple posts" 🥴. Thats kind of confusing, yes.

Edited by Arwanja
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I thought you tried a alt to main switch again.... it's all fun though.... every bit of it...

I am never trying that again! Four hours and the wrong parcel at the end of it!! Funny how you can pick up the same parcel three times on your main account but not pick up the alts parcel........ well, you are the exception!!! .... this switching evolved from the theory that you get a different parcel coming up as well as the old one but it's pot luck which of the two. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rivlyn Rawley said:

You got the one I just gave up. A lovely spot; I hope you enjoy it 😃

Totally will it was actually what I was looking for there so very glad I decided to try! TY! PS..the grounds are becoming a community apple orchard so feel free to stop by once done! 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

what browser do you all use when trying to catch one?  Do you think one is better than another?  Firefox vs Chrome?

when i used the auto refresh on Firefox, I could not get it to go lower than 116 seconds (so just under 2 minutes) - anything less than that and I'd hit the limit (no, I don't think it makes sense, but hey, it's what it was). On Chrome, I'm OK with 66 seconds.

On both browsers, I made/make sure that when I first land on the page, I don't start the auto refresh until 10 minutes have passed.

So for me, BIG difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am never trying that again! Four hours and the wrong parcel at the end of it!! Funny how you can pick up the same parcel three times on your main account but not pick up the alts parcel........ well, you are the exception!!! .... this switching evolved from the theory that you get a different parcel coming up as well as the old one but it's pot luck which of the two. 

I have a funny feeling that somehow the parcel that you release is still registering in the system and will be reassign to you if you quickly release and try to claim again within a certain time frame it will automatically assign the home back to you it is almost like a fail safe system saying oh maybe they did not really want to release.

Sounds like you are not giving enough time between when you are releasing and then going back into auto refreshing and then claiming another home again. Because I know if you wait long enough someone else will have claimed it if it goes back into the pool in a matter of minutes.

I use to watch after releasing a home the time it took for the home to refresh and then be claimed by another person it can be very quick if you give it time. I use to normally wait about 1/2 hour to an hour before attempting again if it was not a release day. On release days I would not touch anything until I heard the warning about zones being restarted.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I have a funny feeling that somehow the parcel that you release is still registering in the system and will be reassign to you if you quickly release and try to claim again within a certain time frame it will automatically assign the home back to you it is almost like a fail system saying oh maybe they did not really want to release.

Sounds like you are not giving enough time between when you are releasing and then going back into auto refreshing and then claiming another home again. Because I know if you wait long enough someone else will have claimed it if it goes back into the pool in a matter of minutes.

My theory is they need at least two abandons to trigger show up on the land page and throw both out at the same time and because you know it's going back in you will click the first one when actually it's gonna be the second one (the one that you abandoned that caused the trigger). Happened so many times to me now!! It's all just theory though who knows how it's done?!! You are right I think that I take the first one and should refresh past  that one and click the second one.  I might try it on the retiring alt but camper switch has delivered a new parcel which is what I was looking for at least in this case!!

22 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

My theory is they need at least two abandons to trigger show up on the land page and throw both out at the same time and because you know it's going back in you will click the first one when actually it's gonna be the second one (the one that you abandoned that caused the trigger). Happened so many times to me now!! It's all just theory though who knows how it's done?!! You are right I think that I take the first one and should refresh past  that one and click the second one.  I might try it on the retiring alt but camper switch has delivered a new parcel which is what I was looking for at least in this case!!

Never hurts to try if I was still attempting for the dream home I would test out the theory but I have no patience anymore nor being disappointed when I get something that I really don't want.

I am not a fan of playing the catch and release game because I just want to get that one home that I am satisfied with and be done with it. I can then actually really plan out how I want to decorate and not leave a empty vacant home.

I rather leave those homes for other new home seekers that will be happy with them.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Never hurts to try if I was still attempting for the dream home I would test out the theory but I have no patience anymore nor being disappointed when I get something that I really don't want.

I am not a fan of playing the catch and release game because I just want to get that one home that I am satisfied with and be done with it. I can then actually really plan out how I want to decorate and not leave a empty vacant home.

I rather leave those homes for other new home seekers that will be happy with them.

Aren't you trying any more?  I know it's a pain, I'm still trying for a home I really like too, and my life seems to be one long refreshing session!

I gave up my Linden home last July, since I was going to be away from SL for a while. Now I'm thinking of getting a new one, but starting the search in November. There are going to be so many many releases in the following weeks, it just can get easier. So my plan is to enjoy Bellisseria continent in the meantime

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.