Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Atina0,your my new new neighbor. Welcome to the neighborhood:) I'm really hoping to get the proud mary boathouse thats right behind my traditional...keeping my fingers crossed.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The post was from before LL put a cap on auto-refresh. I ran autorefresh on 5 seconds then. I have it on random interval now, min 40 seconds, max 120. If the words spread that it's a region release, I refresh manually, use up my 10 refreshes, log in and out very fast. Since I am not afraid of others using this computer, I have avatar name saved along with password. I just log off, log in, confirm.

I still manage to get some. I was online when they released the trailers/campers, and used up my 5 chances to take and abandon in 24 hours on it.

I can't catch most of the abandoned ones, but get one, once in a while.

Some of this is not so lucky for me, I have got health problems and are home most of the time. I just start auto-refresh (with sound alert) and then let it run while I do other things.

Sorry to hear about the health problems :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A Lovely Traditional  Home in a very nice location will be up shortly as I am cleaning mine out and letting my premium membership go. I have had it as long as I've been in SL and though the homes are lovely as well as the communities it's time for me to let it go. I just cannot see the point of paying for something when I am so rarely on anymore. Good Luck to those who will be watching..

 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laroux/192/18/39     

Kasi

Edited by KasimiraMathilde
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

what browser do you all use when trying to catch one?  Do you think one is better than another?  Firefox vs Chrome?

i switch google to firefox  ,i see no change but my favorite is google 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

what browser do you all use when trying to catch one?  Do you think one is better than another?  Firefox vs Chrome?

I've long had a hate for Firefox (memory hog), but then Chrome isn't much better these days. However, since my job uses Google Suite, I'm in Chrome all the time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

i use autofresh just to see whats coming up .... but to catch a house i do it manually  ,every now and then   ,today is a good day  for refreshing ,its a release day  ,i guess it will be in the evening somewhere cuz yesterday's release was very early and they tend to rotate in times   ,also look for abandons ,weekends are very slow 

Refreshing manually I tried that at first but I did not get anywhere so far I just did not keep it up for long though.The only two times I saw a home was when I first came on and began the process. After that it seems there was nothing . You are right about the times, The first was  in the morning the other getting towards evening in the late afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Refreshing manually I tried that at first but I did not get anywhere so far I just did not keep it up for long though.The only two times I saw a home was when I first came on and began the process. After that it seems there was nothing . You are right about the times, The first was  in the morning the other getting towards evening in the late afternoon. 

when you do auto refresh your mostly to late to catch the house  ,so manual is the best way  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

The post was from before LL put a cap on auto-refresh. I ran autorefresh on 5 seconds then. I have it on random interval now, min 40 seconds, max 120. If the words spread that it's a region release, I refresh manually, use up my 10 refreshes, log in and out very fast. Since I am not afraid of others using this computer, I have avatar name saved along with password. I just log off, log in, confirm.

I still manage to get some. I was online when they released the trailers/campers, and used up my 5 chances to take and abandon in 24 hours on it.

I can't catch most of the abandoned ones, but get one, once in a while.

Some of this is not so lucky for me, I have got health problems and are home most of the time. I just start auto-refresh (with sound alert) and then let it run while I do other things.

I can imagine it must have been much easier before the time cap. Can you tell me what words come up when a Bellissaria home is available? I did see the word Traditional for a white house with a porch , but do the words Bellissaria , houseboat , or camper come up to describe them too? I would like a camper but not sure what word to use to be alerted. I do not have a sound alert on my auto refresh just a notice.Maybe I need a different one.

Sorry that you have  health problems. I hope you feel better soon.  Not feeling well is not fun. I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

 I would like a camper but not sure what word to use to be alerted. I do not have a sound alert on my auto refresh just a notice.Maybe I need a different one.

 

Use "bellisseria" for campers it works. But auto refreshing for a camper .....right now difficult! Manually best for that but they are thin on the ground until they release the ones they are working on now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Use "bellisseria" for campers it works. But auto refreshing for a camper .....right now difficult! Manually best for that but they are thin on the ground until they release the ones they are working on now 

i see  campers passing daily    ,i just let them go  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Use "bellisseria" for campers it works. But auto refreshing for a camper .....right now difficult! Manually best for that but they are thin on the ground until they release the ones they are working on now 

I should maybe add that my most successful camper hunts happen between 6am and 8 am my time ( I am 8 hours ahead of SLT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i see  campers passing daily    ,i just let them go  

 I see them as well but feel they are draining off after the initial release - in my opinion though! Maybe different time zones also. Lot of them are the same camper as well! 😉

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Use "bellisseria" for campers it works. But auto refreshing for a camper .....right now difficult! Manually best for that but they are thin on the ground until they release the ones they are working on now 

Thank you I will. I have been reading some search a map for green dots . I know when the name changes they are ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Thank you I will. I have been reading some search a map for green dots . I know when the name changes they are ready. 

My retiring alt is about to let a camper in Red Bluff go so get ready!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Use "bellisseria" for campers it works. But auto refreshing for a camper .....right now difficult! Manually best for that but they are thin on the ground until they release the ones they are working on now 

I use bellisseria for homes, too.  Do you use 'traditional' for homes then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

I use bellisseria for homes, too.  Do you use 'traditional' for homes then?

I use the B word for auto refresh - just the B word and refresh past anything I am not looking for. However I have always caught on manual refresh never auto. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my alt got the second same house today   .going to send it back in a minute  ,be ready all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

 I see them as well but feel they are draining off after the initial release - in my opinion though! Maybe different time zones also. Lot of them are the same camper as well! 😉

I just got one I got a camper!! It is beautiful. I feel I have found my home. Thank you all for your help. 

Edited by Elinah Iredell
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elinah Iredell said:

I just got one I got a camper!! It is beautiful. I feel I have found my home. Thank you all for your help. 

YAYYY!! Congratulations, Elinah!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elinah Iredell said:

I just got one I got a camper!! It is beautiful. I feel I have found my home. Thank you all for your help. 

Yay! I just let one go about 5 mins ago - could be the same one. Either way - enjoy it! Campers are the best!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...